Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » dear 396 chevette or fast hack

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: dear 396 chevette or fast hack
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so trent that is handling the selling of iron 50 new car project is a personally very good friend of mine and worked for me close to 2 years.almost 3 years ago,the guy u said u talked 2, yeah him, so when u make up stories that u have talked to him, its very easy for me to check on your bullshit make believe stories. trent thought the car was already in iron 50 possession sence early of last week, due to its not even at his shop. and hes been telling anybody and everybody that the car is not for sale anymore cause it has been sold to iron 50, been saying that sense early of last week. you have been caught in a lie. if u like i can have him come on here and chime in if u wish? u wouldn't like that would u? u have been caught in a easy lie, an i can imagine why. u hurt your self at work cause of stupidity. u are trying to claim free money from the poor soul that hired u because u hurt your self due to stupidity. now u are probably in coohoots with sum of your friends that own or run some shops and u are trying to stir up sum business by attacking other maybe competitive shops. i can,t really think of u spittin the crap out of your mouth to anybody but sumone that is working on cars for a living, like me, like iron 50, like scott at devious, an casey at his place. your predictable for being a porch tick and a tool for other people. u dont stir me up one bit, and this is almost a waste of time for me to type this except to help others clue in on your ways, now i would like to know who are these shops u are friends that own shops so we can get a better picture of the lil conspiracy u and your friends have going on, i know ur not doing the work, cause u been kicked off here for your work ethics, u cant even work for sum one else with out hurting your self, and now no one fucks with u to even protect or stand up for u, no body will even chime in to help u know cause of the douche drippings u leave around. so i know there's others conspiring with u. so im not mad at u one bit, ur taking it for the team kinda like the fat girl that gets dick that night so her pretty friends will hang his friends that r trying to get some to.you r the one fucking the fat chick i c. so your not the brains of the small crew u run in. your just the porch tick bitch. now please excuse my language but theres not many other words that describe poor u. i got a hug for u even a job if u like so u can gain some morals and find a true leg to call your self a man, your kids will be proud even your gd wife or girlfriend will be proud of u, and so would we all. i have hope for u yet, cause if u can do such a gd job bein a douch to pump your friends shops up, will maybe u can do sumthing gd as for the community as well! instead of bein some else bitch. u have more worth dave, u have to believe in your self sir, im not giving up on u yet lil cupcake teddy bear u!
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
Duncan, your words/slander, don't say much good about you. Could have been said much better imo.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]

IBT🔒

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and if u cum work for me ill show u how to get the job done correctly without hurting your self, u can learn real honorable skills! how to hold a wrench ect , ect. you wont be able to play on the internet , and there is some writing here done yes work orders! lol. its part of a business thing that i would like to teach u, cause dave,,,, i believe in u! u would do wonders working for me and our band of shops that stick together and dont have to talk bad bout other shop,s, cause there is enough work to go around buddy.
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Duncan, your words/slander, don't say much good about you. Could have been said much better imo.

I agree here. Do not let people like this pull you down the rabbit hole too. It will only serve as a disservice to you in the end.

[patriot]

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Treat others the way you want to be treated, guess Duncan is just returning some of the love. [dance]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:

Treat others the way you want to be treated, guess Duncan is just returning some of the love. [dance]
BUT, I'm pointing out it doesn't represent him well AT ALL.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

this dude 396chevelle has been fuckin with Duncan for hella long

[ February 27, 2012, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: RONIN ]

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

yeah? slander? hmmm. i thought it was an idea that i had, hes been slandering for months. playing on the computer toying with dave is slander all by itself. its almost comical. a joke. a waste of time. the mods let him continue, so im tired of gd folks always getting attacked or put under a crooked spot light. thats where my thoughts where. stickin up for us. minding our own business type of people.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stop the drama.

NO GHETTO [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
yeah? slander? hmmm. i thought it was an idea that i had, hes been slandering for months. playing on the computer toying with dave is slander all by itself. its almost comical. a joke. a waste of time. the mods let him continue, so im tired of gd folks always getting attacked or put under a crooked spot light. thats where my thoughts where. stickin up for us. minding our own business type of people.

Believe me man, I understand where you coming from. But as a business owner it is often better to take the high road and let the actions speak for itself. You have the respect of quite a few folks here. That speaks louder than this post ever will for you as a person. But as a business, some people prefer to steer clear of ALL of this entirely, when conducting business. Because some A. may not know the history or B. may not care about the history. All they see is a person whom is being unprofessional and representing a business at the same time.

Sorry just my opinion. But you are grown, do what you do mayne.

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
duncan is a stand upp guy hear nothing but good things so all the haters stop hatin

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
+1 at duncan. And jonathan. P.s duncan ima need some help with my stang soon [Wink]

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For the guys who own a business, don't get into name calling matches on a public forum. State the facts and move on.

You only bring yourself and your business down by getting into a pissing contest, even when you are right.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just throwing it out there.. if you are a business owner, you might want to learn to spell words with out just putting a single letter for that word. makes you look about as smart as the guy you are trying to talk trash about. i mean hell, you have almost whole sentences that are 1-2 letters for whole words. i know this is cafords and 95% of the people can't type or spell correctly. but damn it doesn't help your case.

ps.. ibtl [patriot]

[ February 27, 2012, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Duncan + FOD = WINNING!

"haters gonna hate!" [dance]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ibtl

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8lbCoupe  Ford pictures for 8lbCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In here!!

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would say the same... In!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We have something called a Private Message Button. Learn it, love it, use it.
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com