Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » cafords (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: cafords
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lately I've been seeing too much hating here on cafords and I don't understand why if we all speak the same "ford language" we all should be able to respect each others ideas and opinions. I try to treat all of my customers as friends and on here I've been able to meet many new friends and I hope that they are able to see me as their friend as well.

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i here what your saying, but caford has many trolls on here and they love to hate.......

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you and your cousin are good in my book,good luck on everything brother stay strong,and dont even listen to the haters
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm with you on this one Jon. There's always been a lot of haters. But regardless where you go and what you do, "haters gonna hate!" Most of the time it's simply because they can't have what you got. I see it as motivation to keep it moving. What haters say shouldn't affect the person they're hating on. Childish shit that real men should t worry about [Wink]

As for friends...I've met a lot of Cafords members too and 99% of them were good folks. I'm actually still cool with a lot of them...some not even members or active members of the site anymore. You and Mitch, particularly, are amongst the very few that I'll remain friends with and move forward with [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
i here what your saying, but caford has many trolls on here and they love to hate.......

Yup .... Exactly !
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
I'm with you on this one Jon. There's always been a lot of haters. But regardless where you go and what you do, "haters gonna hate!" Most of the time it's simply because they can't have what you got. I see it as motivation to keep it moving. What haters say shouldn't affect the person they're hating on. Childish shit that real men should t worry about [Wink]

As for friends...I've met a lot of Cafords members too and 99% of them were good folks. I'm actually still cool with a lot of them...some not even members or active members of the site anymore. You and Mitch, particularly, are amongst the very few that I'll remain friends with and move forward with [patriot]

Same, even cummins was a really cool guy in person, you'd be surprised at the amount of cool and knowlegable people are on this board, just seems like there's a lot of shit stirrers lately, too much down time with unemployment up maybe giving them nothing but time to hate on their hands?

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The best way to solve the problem of haters is probably just ignoring them, people feel stupid when the person they talk mad shit to just ignores them as if they were NOBODY.

Iron50, keep doing what you do man! You have great work, and like I've said to my friends and anyone, I don't need any custom fab work now, but I know that day will come and I'll go to Iron50, does good work and it's always great to be a long time customer for a shop that started off small and hit if off big as they expand their knowledge of the industry and their experience, I see lots of future potential for F.O.D IMO! [patriot]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You one good dude dnt ever thonk ur not.haters on here foreal jon.they hate to see someone with something.there called internet marks to me.jus mu opinon.im hoping somebody make another site.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At F.O.D. we are greatful for all the the opportunities that we have gotten thanks to cafords and we plan on staying on here through the good and the rough times. [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with you Jon. People here need to stop taking every comment so personal. It's the Internet, and some people's comments and jokes get read into alot more then they should. Then others like to just get a rise out of members here, but why? Cause they have nothing better to do? Sites like this, once they get big are bound to have it's ups and downs. When we were smaller, it used to be a tight knit family, where at any moment we would invite people to our homes to BBQ, or chill and have beers. Now a days it's getting harder to trust people because of so many trolls out there just looking to get over on somebody.

It's really sad. Hopefully the bs can stop and we can get back to the good times of 100+ cars meeting up just to BBQ and cruise.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louisiana96  Ford pictures for louisiana96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree there hating going on for no reason you post something about what u like or want or need to do then someone from the peanut gallery pops. In with there 2 cents... hope this can stop so we can get some good meet and greets going lol

--------------------
96gt
Slow.6

Aka: what96

bentley mobs a stang
¯
Member # 11119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bentley mobs a stang  Ford pictures for bentley mobs a stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The people who accuse ppl of lying on the forum are probably lying on the forums themselves. Just like someone who cheats on their significant other will always accuse their significant other of cheating, even tho they are the ones who are in fact cheating. It's funny how certains peoples logic works.

Ps this is jared with the foxbody torque box issue, I called u last evening. Looking forward to meeting with u on Wednesday. I saw u have a family emergency going on. Hope shit is alright and let me know if we have to reschedule, which would be completely understandable. [patriot]

--------------------
We're here for a good time, not a long time.

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
I agree with you Jon. People here need to stop taking every comment so personal. It's the Internet, and some people's comments and jokes get read into alot more then they should. Then others like to just get a rise out of members here, but why? Cause they have nothing better to do? Sites like this, once they get big are bound to have it's ups and downs. When we were smaller, it used to be a tight knit family, where at any moment we would invite people to our homes to BBQ, or chill and have beers. Now a days it's getting harder to trust people because of so many trolls out there just looking to get over on somebody.

It's really sad. Hopefully the bs can stop and we can get back to the good times of 100+ cars meeting up just to BBQ and cruise.

+10000 [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
The best way to solve the problem of haters is probably just ignoring them, people feel stupid when the person they talk mad shit to just ignores them as if they were NOBODY.

Iron50, keep doing what you do man! You have great work, and like I've said to my friends and anyone, I don't need any custom fab work now, but I know that day will come and I'll go to Iron50, does good work and it's always great to be a long time customer for a shop that started off small and hit if off big as they expand their knowledge of the industry and their experience, I see lots of future potential for F.O.D IMO! [patriot]

thanks [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've personally met some really cool stangers on here, but like stated...a lot of doggin and hatin... I wish more people were just calm and cool...and just along... Most of us here probably spend more time here than with there family lol... I think this is a great place to network and meet people...it's like a family...car talk, bullshit about w/e, and just venting on here...basically a virtual man cave...if someone needs to reach out for whatever...they should be good...but times have changed...people don't respect anyone or anything...new generations are here...so it's go with the flow...CA fords and the guys on this specific thread are the few good respectable ones left...

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
You one good dude dnt ever thonk ur not.haters on here foreal jon.they hate to see someone with something.there called internet marks to me.jus mu opinon.im hoping somebody make another site.

thanks bro [patriot]
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
I've personally met some really cool stangers on here, but like stated...a lot of doggin and hatin... I wish more people were just calm and cool...and just along... Most of us here probably spend more time here than with there family lol... I think this is a great place to network and meet people...it's like a family...car talk, bullshit about w/e, and just venting on here...basically a virtual man cave...if someone needs to reach out for whatever...they should be good...but times have changed...people don't respect anyone or anything...new generations are here...so it's go with the flow...CA fords and the guys on this specific thread are the few good respectable ones left...

i here what your saying

--------------------
You mama

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude you are good in my book, and yeah there is always drama, best to just ignore it and don't get sucked it. Looking forward to having you do my torque boxes!
[patriot]

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You cannot and will not be able to please everyone all the time. There will always be haters. Haters been around since the dawn of time. Just let them do them. When left to do their hater thing, you will see that they are just a stepping stone in life.

As for me, I tend to keep my words and actions here on par as if I were speaking to the person in person. I respect everyone here when conducting a dialog with them, until I am disrespected. I do not say things I would not say to a persons face. If everyone keep it solid like that, this board would be such a better place.

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lifes too short, hating makes it shorter...but unfortunately hating will be around for a very long time...sigh

dodge em.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have been here for a while, am sort of hesitant to post, because of haters. But I have also noticed that haters on this site don't last too long. I would say just sit back and enjoy the bans.lol

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not to start or continue the drama but Hate is a over used word on this site. When a shop comes on here with the sole purpose of promoting his business and someone says something negative about it, people say oh he's just hating. Thers's a big difference from the truth and hating. I been on this site for around 8 years and never been one to start drama of hate. If i say something negative its just to let people know my 10+ years of expierence with said person. And best believe that nothing i say is not the truth from past encounters.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All this kids that hate are immature kids with nothing to do but try and make people mad because they have no life. Hopefully they grow up some day and learn how to respect other peoples opinion.

[ February 27, 2012, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: triple black hatch ]

Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
dvuspny
¯
Member # 10949

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for dvuspny  Ford pictures for dvuspny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haters love to Hate!!!!!.........hasn't stopped me. My customers are happy. I go above and beyond plenty. Towed customers cars. House calls. Road side service. I help out plenty; mostly saving people quite a bit of cash. Almost all my customers would have spent double in costs on there projects repairs and upgrades for the quality of my work i do for them. The only people that can complain......are the ones that were lookin for closer to "free" as they could get. Anything that is worth anything in this world; "doesn't come free." you want free.........well it doesn't live here! -Fab On Demand Family- [patriot]

--------------------
* -DV8- from the just the "norm." *
DVUS MOTORSPORTS ALBUM - http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/Dvus_Motorsports/

Posts: 1221 | From: ~BAY AREA~ | Registered: May 2011  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:

Ahh I remember those days [Wink]
Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com