Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ??????????? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: ???????????
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What dyno shuould i go to an how much anyone got any good exsperience with some..help if u can pls

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It'll be around $500 to get tuned

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AED

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok i heard there funny tho.an i dnt want to go to no place were they want to have only there circle hot an not tune me all wat i have.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Ok i heard there funny tho.an i dnt want to go to no place were they want to have only there circle hot an not tune me all wat i have.

what the hell did you say?

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

FSTRDNU
SVO's and XR4Ti's
Member # 12

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FSTRDNU  Ford pictures for FSTRDNU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

what the hell did you say?
Ebonics translator

--------------------
Drifting is to motorsports like rap is to music. Sure, people do it. But only the stupid people.

Posts: 479 | From: Bay Area CA USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Read it again

--------------------

His response:

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Read it again

I did, still didn't understand it.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louisiana96  Ford pictures for louisiana96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
+10000 couldnt understand it

--------------------
96gt
Slow.6

Aka: what96

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you should take a english class you feel me noim sayin cuz noim sayin shit u say u feel me. we dont um feel me noim sayin understand [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You havent been back very long and im sure at this rate you wont be here too long again.

First, use a proper title for your thread.

If someone cant understand you, retype your shit.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Is that a threat

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

I said hat i said you can yotaly understand it i ddnt speak no slang in that post so like i said read it again

--------------------

His response:

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Is that a threat

LMFAO!!!

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I said hat i said you can yotaly understand it i ddnt speak no slang in that post so like i said read it again

-

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

I've tried reading it 4 times now, it just gives me a headache. Something about something being hot and them not liking the parts on your car is all i kinda got.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Im texin while im drivin.so for the people who dnt understand.i heard certain dyno places tune there friends cars better.now do u understand that.an my title was totaly fine i have questions of what dyno place an how much.dnt make it seem like im fuckin stupid ok.

--------------------

His response:

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Im texin while im drivin.so for the people who dnt understand.i heard certain dyno places tune there friends cars better.now do u understand that.an my title was totaly fine i have questions of what dyno place an how much.dnt make it seem like im fuckin stupid ok.

I am sure thats true, but if your worried about that then you might as well buy a dynotune machine and tune your car yourself.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

I am sure thats true, but if your worried about that then you might as well buy a dynotune machine and tune your car yourself.
i seen one on craigslist for 100 bucks [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Instead of keeping it going whycdont you direct me to a good one.

--------------------

His response:

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Instead of keeping it going whycdont you direct me to a good one.

bro im just poking fun at you man lol clam down take your shit to aed i herd there the best or tuning but hey that everyone says lol you had me rolling on your vid bro with all that you feel me shit lol!! i was hella drunk one time all i could say was noim sayin lol. your shits clean bro but take off the stickers bro you look asian with all that shit [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louisiana96  Ford pictures for louisiana96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really people are giving you advice why dont you use it..

--------------------
96gt
Slow.6

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by louisiana96:

What advice AED, who is sort of exclusive and the gods among the Mustang Dyno world and Nextgen who alot of people complain about and basically say it just sucks sucks sucks. Apples and oranges pal!

Other than that people have just been giving him the run around on spelling and "Why don't you buy a tuning machine yourself", well because it takes a lot more than having a tuning/dyno machine to get you're car running right, perfect example in some really crappy tune/dyno places.

Now with that being said, lets see your guys opinions on different dyno/tune places, and their price, along with excellent customer service.

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ok I heard that AED acts funny though, and I don't want to go to a place were they want to only have help their cirlce, and not tune my car to it's full potential

Fixed with a simple proof read for those of you who don't understand.

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by louisiana96:

What advice AED, who is sort of exclusive and the gods among the Mustang Dyno world and Nextgen who alot of people complain about and basically say it just sucks sucks sucks. Apples and oranges pal!

Other than that people have just been giving him the run around on spelling and "Why don't you buy a tuning machine yourself", well because it takes a lot more than having a tuning/dyno machine to get you're car running right, perfect example in some really crappy tune/dyno places.

Now with that being said, lets see your guys opinions on different dyno/tune places, and their price, along with excellent customer service.

I was talking about retyping his post and AED ive heard and read great things. And they know there stuff ...YYYAAAA MEEEAAAAANNNNN LOL JKJK

--------------------
96gt
Slow.6

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com