Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Quick rant just need to get it out of my system before church. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Quick rant just need to get it out of my system before church.
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So come to find out this morning that someone was snooping around in my lady's car. They didn't take anything but made a mess. It really does suck for the next thief I catch. He's going to get a taste of when my car was vandalized then stolen and now my lady's . Damm broke ass foo's now a days. But their day will come and just hope it ain't me that catches them slippin because they ain't never going to forget that date or time. Rant over! [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shoot first, ask questions later.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It happens, some douche bags broke into my wife's car some time ago and took some fucken CD's. Shit made me mad but lucky for them I didn't catch them because I would have beat the dog shit out of them and then called the police.
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:

[Wink]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
It happens, some douche bags broke into my wife's car some time ago and took some fucken CD's. Shit made me mad but lucky for them I didn't catch them because I would have beat the dog shit out of them and then called the police.

I agree bro. They took some change she had haha. And it ain't about the change it's about disrespecting what's mine.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
quote:

[Wink]
Unless hes armed youll be going to prison after doing that.And he'll sue you if he lives too.Doesnt seem fair but thats how things work.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
quote:
quote:

[Wink]
Unless hes armed youll be going to prison after doing that.And he'll sue you if he lives too.Doesnt seem fair but thats how things work.
Go get a steak knife and put it in his hand. Problem solved.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Don't forget you can use lethal force if they are endangering your life in anyway. So yell out "He's coming right for me!"

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

ROK5.0
¯
Member # 8589

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROK5.0  Ford pictures for ROK5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't forget to sprinkle some crack on the theif
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont understand the whole break in to steal ______. CDs who the fuck listen to CDs anymore. At that point take the damn car so I can file a good insurance claim. I'd be more pissed that someone touched my shit, did you possibly startle them? You need to invest like 300 on a home camera setup, make sure it's not a crackhead from the hood. Find out who it is and shoot or boot them fools.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Wink]
Ha ha , that's how you do it lol
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Wink]
or just a plastic toy gun, works at better imo
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol he said "before church"

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Dont understand the whole break in to steal ______. CDs who the fuck listen to CDs anymore. At that point take the damn car so I can file a good insurance claim. I'd be more pissed that someone touched my shit, did you possibly startle them? You need to invest like 300 on a home camera setup, make sure it's not a crackhead from the hood. Find out who it is and shoot or boot them fools.

Exactly my point bro, didn't catch them in action I wish I did. Deff looking into a security system shit has been getting nasty lately.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
lol he said "before church"

Haha pinche neight. I'm a good person bro that doesn't like the attention till they mess with my shit.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not for nothin' but your original post and title don't match up at all! Go to church and pray that God will give you the strength to not bring violence onto those who steal your CD's!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Not for nothin' but your original post and title don't match up at all! Go to church and pray that God will give you the strength to not bring violence onto those who steal your CD's!

Huh??? I don't know if this is directed towards me since I never mentioned I got CD's stolen from me. I'm sure there's better things to go to church for other then stolen Cd's.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So come to find out this morning that someone was snooping around in my lady's car. They didn't take anything but made a mess. It really does suck for the next thief I catch. He's going to get a taste of when my car was vandalized then stolen and now my lady's . Damm broke ass foo's now a days. But their day will come and just hope it ain't me that catches them slippin because they ain't never going to forget that date or time. Rant over! [patriot]

My bad about the window bro I was tryin to get my luckey socks back

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:

My bad about the window bro I was tryin to get my luckey socks back
Lol u got swooped on bro

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about this happening to you. This seems to be happening more and more lately.

This happened to one of my stangs a few weeks back. Now I have pager alarms on both cars and a fully auto tippman alpha e-grip loaded and ready. I upgraded to the cyclone feed too. I will go through 200 rounds in less than 20 seconds.

I'm ready...I hope they are.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they stole ,my friends brand new charger last night from amc mercado, and it had an alarm, and was only a v6 model, wtf is going on around santa clara county?

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Yeah it seems like these foo's now a days are getting more and more grimy. I mean im broke too but i would never take something that ain't mine. It's just the way i was raised by my parents. I remember when i was like 7yrs old i put a hot wheel in my pocket at the store and my dad said he would call the cops himself if i didn't find the manager and explain what i did then apologize. Shit that's all it took for me haha.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
Sorry to hear about this happening to you. This seems to be happening more and more lately.

This happened to one of my stangs a few weeks back. Now I have pager alarms on both cars and a fully auto tippman alpha e-grip loaded and ready. I upgraded to the cyclone feed too. I will go through 200 rounds in less than 20 seconds.

I'm ready...I hope they are.

I feel you bro some foo's tried messing with my 01gt that's equipped with a pager alarm also. Let's just say they prob took a shit in there pants when i ran outside. I've never seen people run so fast hahah. I just never thought they would target my lady's car since its just a jeep. But i guess never let your guard down no matter what kinda vehicle it is. These fucken thieves don't have a prefference now a days.

[ February 25, 2012, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aim for the eyes with a paintball gun [burnout]

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:
Aim for the eyes with a paintball gun [burnout]

hahaha my spyder with frozen paint balls will do the job... [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com