Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Chico Gun Show

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Chico Gun Show
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone in the area that's into firearms and firearm accessories gotta go check it out. There's some crazy good deals at swapmeet prices!!!

Tommorow is the last day.

[ February 19, 2012, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: RONIN ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Best one i ever went to was the Reno Gun show, bought most of my AR parts there.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Best one i ever went to was the Reno Gun show, bought most of my AR parts there.

Yea I'd like to check it out, Nevada is a free state so they have all the good stuff. I was suprised at the availability of high caps at the gun show here in Chico, of course they are all sold as rebuild kits though.

It was good fun and lots of really nice people to deal with.

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

ive heard it was the best Gun show

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a good time, there one in Sacramento on the 3rd but yeah nowhere near Reno Commiefornia won't allow that!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
copcar
¯
Member # 10113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for copcar  Ford pictures for copcar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
Anyone in the area that's into firearms and firearm accessories gotta go check it out. There's some crazy good deals at swapmeat prices!!!

Um... It's SWAP MEET. Swapmeat is what the guys on Castro do.

--------------------
12.37@ 109.34.NA 894DA Old Nitto 555 DR's Gt40 irons. B cam/1.7's, All emissions equipment on the car, stock air box. UPR catted X pipe.

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by copcar:
quote:
Anyone in the area that's into firearms and firearm accessories gotta go check it out. There's some crazy good deals at swapmeat prices!!!

This made my day LOL
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Turlock gun show is this weekend too. Got some extra mags, and a few hundred rounds, and a knife. Toys, toys, toys.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by copcar:
quote:

This made my day LOL
I also LOL'd

Corrected [Roll Eyes]

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
Turlock gun show is this weekend too. Got some extra mags, and a few hundred rounds, and a knife. Toys, toys, toys.

Right on, I wish there was more. Can't beat the bargaining prices !
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you should try WA [patriot]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:

I went today. I was surprised, it was actually a pretty decent show. The free parking is nice too!

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gonna go check it out tomorrow for sure!!

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I heard the same as well,BUT there has been a bunch of crack downs up there and they are carding people to distinguish Ca from NV residents. The problem with that is A lot of NV residents dont know shit about CA law and still think its illegal for CA residents to buy certain things. I have a buddy who lives right outside of Reno who went to the last one and he said that They were wrist banding folks to distinguish who was who.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:

I heard the same as well,BUT there has been a bunch of crack downs up there and they are carding people to distinguish Ca from NV residents. The problem with that is A lot of NV residents dont know shit about CA law and still think its illegal for CA residents to buy certain things. I have a buddy who lives right outside of Reno who went to the last one and he said that They were wrist banding folks to distinguish who was who.
They never did that to us.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They do ask ID at some booths, but not all. Gotta love what you can get in Nevada!

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com