Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Whitney houston dead @ age 48

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Whitney houston dead @ age 48
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wasn't a fan but still sux. RIP. who is bobby gonna do crack with now?
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shocked that she's gone! But messing with that crack cocaine probably died of a heart attack/overdose. She will be missed, even though she's been out of the scene for awhile. It's funny though cause I just heard on the radio a week before that she was messing around with Ray Jay again., Brandy little brother.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No surprise.She was smoked out,it was only a matter of time.
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont know why people act like this shit is a surprise or even care. she "WAS" a famous singer that married a scum bag and got all cracked out.
Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who the hell is winty houston?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
i dont know why people act like this shit is a surprise or even care. she "WAS" a famous singer that married a scum bag and got all cracked out.

I agree with this post. Her death is tragic and all, but there are men/women in our military that have died - why do they not get the recognition and coverage in the news? Or how about cops that protect us, firemen that save lives, etc.?

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:

I agree with this post. Her death is tragic and all, but there are men/women in our military that have died - why do they not get the recognition and coverage in the news? Or how about cops that protect us, firemen that save lives, etc.?
It's because she had a legendary voice, she sang at the Super Bowl one year and killed it. I think singing was so natural that she dicked it off and didn't realize what she had lost until it was too late. Too bad though.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn beat me to it I was just going to post that same pic!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Really who cares, she had not put out a song since before bobby brown ,and from tv sources said she couldn't even perform any more ! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:

i dont understand why people fallow the lives of celebrities so closely. i 100% agree with what DLO said, i can give a rats ass on what a famous person is doing in their life. i think people need to pay attention to their own lives before they get all caught up in other's.
 -

[ February 14, 2012, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: 4.6 EATIN GM'S ]

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Tonp650
¯
Member # 10888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tonp650  Ford pictures for Tonp650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whitney Houston was from the hood she married a hood dude (bobby brown) and became involved with crack everybody blaming bobby brown. she know what she was doing when she got married to him. Sad story tho.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com