Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GoPro vid (Ski and Board content)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: GoPro vid (Ski and Board content)
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is a vid of the wife and I at Sierra at Tahoe tues.The snow sucked but we still had some fun! All crashing was done by me!

http://youtu.be/DzBhZEdjgyk?hd=1

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pretty sick video
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool video. I was able to fit 3 boards in the V and drove up to Kirkwood this past Sunday.

-

-

-

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It looks like there coverage was a little better than Sierra's. That V is sick!! Weather was pretty good so I cant complain too much. I just want a big storm. The Raptor misses drving in deep snow!!

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hate you all!!! Had to Drive to Susanville last wed for work. Didn't even think until the return trip about how I shoulda brought my snowboard gear. Seeing I hit Tahoe at 1pm on the return trip. Coulda went boarding for 3-4 hours! [Frown]

[ February 03, 2012, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: Mr.Lucky ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what video editing software do you use?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice crash at the end...lol..

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha I love Kirkwood. We have a condo in the towers.

That pic looks like the top near the Cornice Express?

How many runs are open? Are the back and front open?

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

The crash was a bit painful as I was hauling ass and hit some ice, but at the same time well worth it! . Software is cyberlink power director 10. Its pretty easy to use and you can edit in 1080p.

[ February 03, 2012, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: 9cobrasnake9 ]

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
The crash was a bit painful as I was hauling ass and hit some ice, but at the same time well worth it! . Software is cyberlink power director 10. Its pretty easy to use and you can edit in 1080p.

last time i went snow boarding i crashed pretty much the whole day..lol. But by the end of the day i was pretty good at it.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looked pretty icy out there

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tha91SiCkNeSs:
Haha I love Kirkwood. We have a condo in the towers.

That pic looks like the top near the Cornice Express?

How many runs are open? Are the back and front open?

Yes that was the cornice express. All the runs are open front and back. Condition wasn't that bad.
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

It was extremely icey. I wont be going back up until we get a ton more snow. Sad cuzz last year was so epic! What can ya do?

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
picked a good song and good editing bro everything flowed
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
picked a good song and good editing bro everything flowed

Thanks!!

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com