Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » So after about a month of dry ground, it rained and...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: So after about a month of dry ground, it rained and...
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
..I decided to let my curiosity take over. The other night I did my 1st donut ever. And I must say, it was very exciting...

..until, well lol, just watch to the end and you'll see what I mean.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2624361895382

I was afraid to really cut loose though, next time I will.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Next time if you wanna do some real donuts turn your wheel all the way to the left or right turn off traction load it up to 3k and drop the clutch. It'll be hard not to do it everyday after your first time lol

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Smoked50:
Next time if you wanna do some real donuts turn your wheel all the way to the left or right turn off traction load it up to 3k and drop the clutch. It'll be hard not to do it everyday after your first time lol

I will, I was just trying to get the hang of it lol. My next video should be a little better.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no,dont cut your wheel all the way to either direction. keep em straight,get your rpms up around 3500-4000 dump the clutch and then turn your wheel and counter steer to really get into it! you got the right idea playin with the gas just try to calculate when it needs more throttle.

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ I haven't tried that way but my way works good, it's up to you how you wanna do it [patriot]

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by 707clone:
no,dont cut your wheel all the way to either direction. keep em straight,get your rpms up around 3500-4000 dump the clutch and then turn your wheel and counter steer to really get into it! you got the right idea playin with the gas just try to calculate when it needs more throttle.

yeah, most people were saying this, so between that and youtube, that is what i tried.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
quote:

yeah, most people were saying this, so between that and youtube, that is what i tried.
you seen any of my vids or jaejae's? watch an learn.

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
quote:
quote:

I haven't, links?

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I haven't, links?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJB6uBVhZOA

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Damn, kinda made me dizzy. Is that paintjob matte black??

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't be scared when it wants to whip around hard on u [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Don't be scared when it wants to whip around hard on u [patriot]

I was gonna keep going on that 2nd one but i heard my trunk fall apart lmao.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

+1

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
8urgm
¯
Member # 9054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8urgm  Ford pictures for 8urgm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I miss my 5.0!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
* ILLICIT FORDS* SHARK TOWN*

04 BLK TERMINATOR

RIP PRIMO RICARDO 3/10/12
RIP LIL HOMIE TECH9 3/8/12
RIP HOMIE WILLIE(5ltrsvt) 11/23/12

Posts: 439 | From: SAN JOSE/EL DF | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Donuts!The star attraction to short attention spans and simple minds everywhere!
But im occasionally guilty. [Razz]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

lol @ the last 2 comments.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was out lastnight an whipd a couple too haha make sure your track control is off or else its pointless.. I go from a short breakstand the turn the wheel slightly then let it whip out and counter steer while feathering the gas to keep the rear end on ice. was a parking lot alone

[ January 26, 2012, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: 88FOX ]

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can learn alot from this guy right here THE DRIVER!!! lol

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

06ragtopgt_SOS
¯
Member # 11327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Ford pictures for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
You can learn alot from this guy right here THE DRIVER!!! lol

Playa Stevie d ftw!
I was at a car show at Cal expo about 5 years ago watching a drifting demo in the front lot, when i turned to my right and saw him and j diggs. PS hopped the fence without hesitating and asked for a car. Someone must've recognized him, because instead of getting arrested he was turning tight ones in a 240, shit was awesome lol.

--------------------
Lame ass 2006 3V GT. Low and slow, all bark, no bite.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com