Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » To the Niners

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: To the Niners
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RoOwSKI7M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your ass was singing that along time ago Phil so why even post this when theres nothing to argue about .. none of us achieved what we wanted . I can tell you some true facts about how better the niners did better then your team but then u would argue about diff divisions .. both didn't do shit . we both been waiting and saying " well theres next season " .. lol but i know ur a true hater of the niners so theres nothing for really argue about since u admit it bro . lol anyways GO NINERS

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

DONALD DUCK
¯
Member # 11475

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DONALD DUCK  Ford pictures for DONALD DUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice

[ January 30, 2012, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: DONALD DUCK ]

--------------------
WHATS QUACKIN

--------------------------
ONE2MANY510, being GHETTO is enough to get you banned. Being GHETTO + making fake accounts = super ban. Illiterate thugs GTFO! Did you really think think the anti-ghetto sign wasn't meant for people like you?

Did you get snitched out, or was it blatantly obvious the guy in the picture couldn't have made a post with such bad English? Okay, the guy in the picture is probably gay, but there is no doubt he can write using the English language and no one in his family relies on food stamps!

Ghetto people GTFO!

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i say someone is jealous

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jealousy

SAN FRANCISCO STAND UP

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ONE2MANY:
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:

YOU GIVE REAL RAIDER FANS LIKE ME A BAD NAME, YOUR MORE LIKE A HATING CHEERLEADER...

NINERS HELD IT DOWN FOR THE BAY CONGRATS GUYS,NEXT YEAR I HOPE WE HAVE SIMILAR SUCCESS ,GO RAYDAZ

You noob, get a few more posts under your belt before you start talking shit.. everyone on this site knows I'm the biggest niner hater.."held it down for the bay"?? You call yourself a real raider fan?? Lmao..you sound like a niner with that comment..I'm the biggest die hard raider out there..so much so that I can't stand the niners, any true raider fan will agree..I'll admit it to the fullest. I hate on them always, its not about repping the bay when it comes to Raiders & niners..that's a sorry ass excuse..they did good this year, and I'll give them that but I will never root for them..I'm so happy they got knocked out..if u had a few more post on here you would see how much shit niner fans talked when the raiders lost the final game and didn't make it to the playoffs..there's plenty of people on here I would never talk shit to cause they're long time fans, they stood behind their team all those losing seasons and I respect that..to the others, the past few weeks, all I heard were niners fans rubbing it in about how much better they were, "where' the raiders at", knocking the organization when they made staff changes..I'm jus returning the favor..its all in fun. I may get mad at times but I don't get butt hurt..I simply jus take it, then dish it out when its my turn... Honestly, I think the niners had an excellent year, and played relentlessly the last few games I watched..good year..but I hate them jus like I hate broncos, chargers chiefs and pats..always gonna be happy when something doesn't go their way..I would expect the same from their fans..its called rivalry..learn it

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

ONE2MANY510
¯
Member # 11476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ONE2MANY510  Ford pictures for ONE2MANY510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

YOU GIVE REAL RAIDER FANS LIKE ME A BAD NAME, YOUR MORE LIKE A HATING CHEERLEADER...

NINERS HELD IT DOWN FOR THE BAY CONGRATS GUYS,NEXT YEAR I HOPE WE HAVE SIMILAR SUCCESS ,GO RAYDAZ

You noob, get a few more posts under your belt before you start talking shit.. everyone on this site knows I'm the biggest niner hater.."held it down for the bay"?? You call yourself a real raider fan?? Lmao..you sound like a niner with that comment..I'm the biggest die hard raider out there..so much so that I can't stand the niners, any true raider fan will agree..I'll admit it to the fullest. I hate on them always, its not about repping the bay when it comes to Raiders & niners..that's a sorry ass excuse..they did good this year, and I'll give them that but I will never root for them..I'm so happy they got knocked out..if u had a few more post on here you would see how much shit niner fans talked when the raiders lost the final game and didn't make it to the playoffs..there's plenty of people on here I would never talk shit to cause they're long time fans, they stood behind their team all those losing seasons and I respect that..to the others, the past few weeks, all I heard were niners fans rubbing it in about how much better they were, "where' the raiders at", knocking the organization when they made staff changes..I'm jus returning the favor..its all in fun. I may get mad at times but I don't get butt hurt..I simply jus take it, then dish it out when its my turn... Honestly, I think the niners had an excellent year, and played relentlessly the last few games I watched..good year..but I hate them jus like I hate broncos, chargers chiefs and pats..always gonna be happy when something doesn't go their way..I would expect the same from their fans..its called rivalry..learn it
your a raider CHEERLEADER,IM A RAIDER,LIKE I SAID YOUR A FAKE FAN WITH POM POMS,ENOUGH SAID,REPPIN THE BAY BORN IN RAISED IN OAKLAND. RAAAAAAAIDERS!!

--------------------
2001 mustang GT "stock"
---------------------------
Being GHETTO is enough to get you banned. Being GHETTO + making fake accounts = super ban. Illiterate thugs GTFO!

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Haha..ok guy..whatever u say..born and raised in Oakland gives you more credit to be a true raider fan now..lol..gtfo

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Well I have over two thousand so I can speak...phill I'm going to have to agree with the new your a major cheerleader and hater [Big Grin] Goooo ninerrrrrrsssss.ps I'm thirsty where's my henn loser [Razz]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:

Well I have over two thousand so I can speak...phill I'm going to have to agree with the new your a major cheerleader and hater [Big Grin] Goooo ninerrrrrrsssss.ps I'm thirsty where's my henn loser [Razz]
Haha..ok Justin..still mad I see..I got the henn whenever

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha phil mad [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
hahaha phil mad [Big Grin]

Kenny, you've known me longer than anyone here, Im the most easy goin person..I don't think you've ever seen me get mad..lol, I have fun with this, I don't take it serious, especially over the niners..that's jus stupid..now mess with me or my cars, that's a different story

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

This guy has it right. It's sad that the best day for you as a raider fan is when another team loses because your team has no hope to win. Enjoy watching an 8-8 team next year pahtna.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
quote:

This guy has it right. It's sad that the best day for you as a raider fan is when another team loses because your team has no hope to win. Enjoy watching an 8-8 team next year pahtna.
+100000000000 [worship] [worship] OWNED by a REAL RAIDER FAN ..LOLOLOLOL [patriot]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TorchRed03:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+100000000000 [worship] [worship] OWNED by a REAL RAIDER FAN ..LOLOLOLOL [patriot]
***sniff***sniff*** i smell bacon [Cool]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Enjoy that first round draft pick Raiders, and the eventual move back to LA.
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TorchRed03:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Eek!] [Eek!] 8-8 record [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] GO 9ERS
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Lol..last winning season niners had was in 02, so can't knock the raiders 8-8 too much..u guys were in the same boat for 10 years..love how everyone on here takes everything to heart though..remember its cafords..gotta have thick skin..don't take everything I say so personal, let ur balls hang a lil [patriot]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

quote:
quote:
quote:

OWNED

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com