Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » taxes

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: taxes
louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louisiana96  Ford pictures for louisiana96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just filed mine [dance] anyone else do theres yet and any good plans with it...

new wheel set up and tail pipes and tips pay bills and put some back for a rainy day...

--------------------
96gt
Slow.6

Aka: what96

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Takin the son to DisneyLand.. Catch up on some bills.. And if things turn out like I plan.. Ill have me a new fox.. [patriot]

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mine will be done in the middle of next month ,my tax return will go in the bank and I won't be touching it till I buy my next house which will be another 7yrs lol so it will have a lil more On top when it's time to cash out!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i haven't even gotten my W2's in the mail yet...i want to get this shit out of the way and take a vacay [Embarrassed]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louisiana96  Ford pictures for louisiana96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
i haven't even gotten my W2's in the mail yet...i want to get this shit out of the way and take a vacay [Embarrassed]

yea they did it online for us they ur job didnt offer you that??

--------------------
96gt
Slow.6

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My job waits until the last moment to.give us our w2s.. But it rarely takes me longer than a week and a half to.get my refund.. Wanna know whats funny?? I thought I was the only mofo the look forward to tax time.. Lol..

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
My job waits until the last moment to.give us our w2s.. But it rarely takes me longer than a week and a half to.get my refund.. Wanna know whats funny?? I thought I was the only mofo the look forward to tax time.. Lol..

Lol o no this is the time I get to do something big for me plus my family and pay off big bills lol...I love tax time lol

--------------------
96gt
Slow.6

Platinum Detail
¯
Member # 8026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Platinum Detail  Ford pictures for Platinum Detail  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate tax time , when you own a buisness and you have to pay up all at once, IT SUCKS. I should pull a ghetto move and start claiming other peoples kids
louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

quote:
Originally posted by Platinum Detail:
I hate tax time , when you own a buisness and you have to pay up all at once, IT SUCKS. I should pull a ghetto move and start claiming other peoples kids

[worship]

--------------------
96gt
Slow.6

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no rush on doing mine cuz i aint getting any money back as its a consequence when you're selling too much crap....capital gains [Mad]

[ January 19, 2012, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: venomous99 ]

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love tax time. Time to put a couple cars up for sale!

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
when you own a buisness and you have to pay up all at once, IT SUCKS.

Well, by law, you are supposed to pay in quarterly.

As for personal taxes, don't give the government a free loan. Never understood why people think their tax return is free money. I always end up paying and I hold onto that money until the last day to file.

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Platinum Detail
¯
Member # 8026

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Platinum Detail  Ford pictures for Platinum Detail  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
quote:

As for personal taxes, don't give the government a free loan. Never understood why people think their tax return is free money. I always end up paying and I hold onto that money until the last day to file.

Ive been paying mine yearly for the past six years . Most buisness people do quaterly but i will have to look into that although I havent had any problems. I think that is a pretty new law for new buisness, but i might be wrong
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
quote:

seriously, if you're getting a big chunk of refund your withholding's are setup way wrong and your monthly check should be bigger!

I'm hoping for a refund this year because I had almost 25k in bonus's as part of profit sharing last year, a couple of those checks were way bigger than my normal monthly so I assume the tax withheld on them would be at a higher rate than I should have paid, because damn a lot of those bonus's went to taxes. I don't know what to do about setting up the correct withholding's for a $10k bonus check!

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com