Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Took the Raptor Wheelin today (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Took the Raptor Wheelin today
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thought I would share a few pics and one of the videos of the wife and I wheelin today in the Raptor. The other videos are still uploading but I got to try out the new GoPro the Misses bought me for my b day. All pics were taken with a Cannon t3i. These fire roads are in Cohasset Ca, about 15 miles north east of Chico ca

-

-

-

-

-

-

And the Youtube vid.. A preview of whats to come!
Raptor Flyby - YouTube

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What mode/effect did you use for that last shot?
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy Moly , crazy you didn't whack the camera [Eek!]
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW [Eek!]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ohh and also you are one crazy fuck driving over your new camera like that hahaha

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

Vallejo707
¯
Member # 10296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vallejo707  Ford pictures for Vallejo707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
What mode/effect did you use for that last shot?

HDR Photo.

It is achieved by taking multiple exposures of the photo and combining them with CS4 or any other Program.

--------------------
PS3 Game Tag: BeAsVtown
Sold: 2007 Yamaha R6 "Candy"
Sold: 1989 Mustang Vert
Current: 2012 Mustang 5.0

Posts: 799 | From: Vallejo,Ca | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bad ass truck! Sick ass pictures! Very nice! Glad you use that beast for what its made for!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SnakeForce
¯
Member # 9313

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeForce  Ford pictures for SnakeForce    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sick,love your truck bro [worship] !

--------------------
03 tangelo Snake
03 f150 harley Davidson

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the compliments guys. Ya all these photos were adjusted with an hdr program and "tweaked" by me. It was my first attempt at hdr. And ya. My wife was not pleased when I told her what I wanted to try with the camera. I can wait to edit all the good video we got from abusing this truck today! It was a ton of fun. More video to come!

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Must be nice to have a sweet truck and an off road area close to go take pics, I will own a truck again someday!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The pics are nice & that plate is great LOL

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Thanks! I do love the plate. Although many peeps don't understand it!

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Veloci-Raptor truck is pretty sick, pics came out crisp & clear AF!!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
*NorCal

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
Thanks! I do love the plate. Although many peeps don't understand it!

I didn't even notice it , nice touch .
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
f'n sick! great pics [patriot]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow!! Loving the pics and the truck. Nicely done.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see what you did there.

JURASSK

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is that LED light bar in the front bumper stock?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

The light bar is made by rigid industries. Its a 20 inch bar that makes 8000 lumen and draws about 5 amps. My stock headlights on bright give off 700 lumen so it's a big improvement when using it.

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

BIG KEITH
¯
Member # 6523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIG KEITH  Ford pictures for BIG KEITH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your plates are sick! clever. Nice pics

--------------------
95Gt blown & stroked
2013 Gt gotta have it green..married 12/4/12 lol
06 harley road glide
STALLIONS CC OG 2001

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice plates, nice truck, its great that you take a nice expensive truck out unlike hummers that dnt ever see dirt.

Also u need to watch out for that big stick you ran over, you could have flipped your truck over [patriot]

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

quote:
Originally posted by Stangn5oh:
Nice plates, nice truck, its great that you take a nice expensive truck out unlike hummers that dnt ever see dirt.

Also u need to watch out for that big stick you ran over, you could have flipped your truck over [patriot]

Lol I almost rolled over like 20 times yesterday!! Lots of big sticks out there!!

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just checked out Rigid Industries page. Those are badass, but EXPENSIVE! [Eek!] I don't think I can put those on my wheeler if there's a 80% chance they're going to get broken.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Check out there ballistics test on YouTube. That is correct. I said ballistics. These guy supply lights for our military and they are really tough. They are also one of the only companies that stands behind there lighting products. That is why I chose them. After the abuse I have given mine, as well as other peoples testaments, I think you would be hard pressed to break one. Check em out in YouTube. It's awesome. They shoot a 1500$ light bar with a shot gun and ak-47 repeatedly and it still worked. Crazyness!!

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com