Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Good Buyer: Stangn5oh

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Good Buyer: Stangn5oh
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was selling some deep dish bullits and he sounded the one for the for sure buy. Met me up at my house cause my car wasn't running and the first time the rears didn't fit cause the wheel studs were to short when on 1/4 spacers. I thought oh well someone else would get them only to hear thar he was going to come back with extended studs for the car. He came back today took the wheels without complaining about nothing. Noticed that he was running on some missing lugs so I tossed him some, gave him some spacers in courtesy cause he needed them for the front and in return he ended up giving me more then what I asked and what made it better is HE WAS FROM SAN JOSE!. Very cool dude, just hope he comes back with the the missing center caps [Big Grin] .

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How was his LED tailights lookin? [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

He was in his girls car

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Better watch it bro frank is known to be gay... Lol hes a cool cat bro I know he was running around to get the rims to work...

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Maaan... when we line them up ill have u remember my taillights everytime u close ur eyes. [Wink]

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1ST0KGT:
quote:

He was in his girls car
Actually we both kno im faster than u neight, but my girls 5.0 is actually slower than normal and she would be a good race for u, with her power steering louder than exhaust and syncros goin out.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
Better watch it bro frank is known to be gay... Lol hes a cool cat bro I know he was running around to get the rims to work...

Yea yea ur both haters cuz, you both need driver mods and dyno'd lower than me and thats sad cuz i kno im pretty slow.

Fuck yea i tryd to make it work, i went to hayward just to pick up wheel lug studs that nowhere in the southbay had instock...vic hubbards ftw

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Nope im making a run for it without the center caps lol.
Nah ill look for them on sunday if i cannot find them ill hit up foxbody if he has some laying around.

My girl just got off work and she loves them, cant wait to put the rears on hopefully sunday.well yea thanks alot bro

This dude is legit a dick because he some sick 18's that hes goanna put on his ride pphhssssshh thinks hes boss like that who does he think he is? Jk

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

quote:
Originally posted by Stangn5oh:
Nah ill look for them on sunday if i cannot find them ill hit up foxbody if he has some laying around.

My girl just got off work and she loves them, cant wait to put the rears on hopefully sunday.well yea thanks alot bro

This dude is legit a dick because he some sick 18's that hes goanna put on his ride pphhssssshh thinks hes boss like that who does he think he is? Jk

Lol I guess the words out of me being a douche lol, just hit me up when you Get them. Those wheels are just [BS flag] roush wheels [BS flag] lol don't let the cat out of the bad its a surprise for 2012 haha

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

Slowmo
¯
Member # 9712

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slowmo  Ford pictures for Slowmo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Frank and Neight need to line up. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
MEMBER OF TEAM FAST

04 MACH1 thats down from a stop
Honda Technician

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

quote:
Originally posted by Slowmo:
Frank and Neight need to line up. [Whoo Whooooo!]

You need to return my coilcovers [Big Grin]

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
quote:

Lol I guess the words out of me being a douche lol, just hit me up when you Get them. Those wheels are just [BS flag] roush wheels [BS flag] lol don't let the cat out of the bad its a surprise for 2012 haha
Yup words out of u, but i just said 18's, u just let the cat out the bag.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yup words out of u, but i just said 18's, u just let the cat out the bag.
The cat remains in the bag cause I didn't even say the brand lol, they will be in the streets in a month [Big Grin]

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com