Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Real new year!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Real new year!
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Instead of sharing what your new year resolution is let's share what we are planning on for the new year of '12. I know there's some young guys on here that might have some big plans most of my life's big decisions have already been made. I already have kids and have been married for four years. Here's my 2012 year plans. I've been renting ever since I moved out of my parents when I was 17 so I wanna buy a house this year. I would also like to get my contractors test done I've kind of been lagging on it for the last 5 months. And the biggest thing I'm looking forward to is good weather camping with my family and friends that's why I bought this mofo a few months back and got rid of the ol Malibu
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
E40 once said don't buy a $50 thousand dollar car before you buy a house, I think he meant boats too lol

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Buying either a '03 Cobra or '12 5.0 [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18533 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmallBlock Speeder:
E40 once said don't buy a $50 thousand dollar car before you buy a house, I think he meant boats too lol

Yea my uncles a real estate agent and I've been waiting on market shit is still dropping and still hasn't plateaued so that's what kept me from buying till I could get what I really want for what I wanna pay. And about the e40 comment lil advice to the young bucs marry a chick that has a job it's better that way lol i happened to marry a girl that owns a hair salon

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dem boats are fun my fathr in law has an x10 fully loaded jbl beat lights etc....n man that fun but ashole wont let me drive..

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

I'm not gonna get into what my boat has stereo wise too many thieves lurkin around here lol.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Only way to break that bitch in is by bringing some hoes aboard. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18533 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Only way to break that bitch in is by bringing some hoes aboard. [patriot]

Yea sssssssshhhhhhhh! Don't tell anybody lol

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
quote:

Yea my uncles a real estate agent and I've been waiting on market shit is still dropping and still hasn't plateaued so that's what kept me from buying till I could get what I really want for what I wanna pay. And about the e40 comment lil advice to the young bucs marry a chick that has a job it's better that way lol i happened to marry a girl that owns a hair salon
Haha damn man she got a sister? I'm sending mine to school it's like an investment lol

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
quote:

Haha damn man she got a sister? I'm sending mine to school it's like an investment lol
Yea she's like 36 with 6 kids and no job lol still interested lol

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Boats n hoes FTMFW !!!!! [dance]

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bought my house before I turned 26. Now.... Pay off debt and lose weight (get healthy) think we can all agree on the last one.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

^^^ hell yea losing weight is always a resolution

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^^ yes it is!!!! [patriot] , 20 lbs off sounds very good to me!!

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like my x45
 - [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Buying a house is on my list of things to do too! Wish I hadn't been so dumb with my money the past few years, otherwise I would be in better position to put down offers right now.
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have the house, the wife, & one child(all i want). now i just need a 8 second time slip.. should be done adding the d1r & intercooler by late feb early march. maybe a real cert'd cage if daddy lucky.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Buy a sik house with a nice garage and be a faster runner and hiker.

[ December 31, 2011, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: WildFire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Ummm I thought it was 85,000

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com