Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » China caught with their hand in our cookie jar (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: China caught with their hand in our cookie jar
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Time for forced regime change courtesy of the US Armed Forces...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/chinese-hack-us-chamber-commerce-authorities/story?id=15207642#.TvLodJi9e20

-

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crazy shit, who will we borrow money from if we bomb those fuckers? Lol

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When we (the U.S.), doesn't have the balls to say or even do anything to them about it, but continue to consider them our *friends*, we deserve this. Weakness my friend. [Frown]
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
Crazy shit, who will we borrow money from if we bomb those fuckers? Lol

Well at that point it's pretty safe to say we'll just take all their shit hahaha

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doubt Obama will do anything when he knows he should.
I hope we're hacking the shit out of them right now making all their systems crash

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Best believe we are doing some of the same. If not we should be. This is a golden reason why I am totally against cloud computing. Just invites this type of attack. I am working on 2 apps that are on the Amazon cloud and it worries the -ish out of me.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought they were going to make a new internet to prevent shit like this.

I gives a fuck about a bunch of 4 foot gooks trying to hack a chamber of commerce meeting.

[ December 22, 2011, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:

I gives a fuck about a bunch of 4 foot gooks trying to hack a chamber of commerce meeting.

What's up with that racist shit?

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

A bunch? Check their population, as well as the the male to female ratio. Even though the US may have the best military on the planet, the Commies have plenty of bullet fodder.

But then again, I guess that makes more bodies for Clint Eastwood to stack up and use as sandbags if they ever attack the mainland. [worship]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If we "unfriend" China,whos gonna make all our shit?Take a look around your house,everything comes from China.
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Best believe we are doing some of the same. If not we should be. This is a golden reason why I am totally against cloud computing. Just invites this type of attack. I am working on 2 apps that are on the Amazon cloud and it worries the -ish out of me.

It's a double-edged sword. We don't keep all our eggs in one basket but security becomes more complicated when storing data across multiple devices.

I think the cloud could also make it potentially more difficult. Let's say you posted a picture to Facebook and wanted to hack their system to find the file location. Good luck with that. Bits of the file are spread out throughout the cloud. It has it's advantages..

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tha91SiCkNeSs:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

It's a double-edged sword. We don't keep all our eggs in one basket but security becomes more complicated when storing data across multiple devices.

I think the cloud could also make it potentially more difficult. Let's say you posted a picture to Facebook and wanted to hack their system to find the file location. Good luck with that. Bits of the file are spread out throughout the cloud. It has it's advantages..

Good point almost like torrent technology, but that is also more moving parts. I dunno just a scary thought to me. But digitized assets is the way of the world now.
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
If we "unfriend" China,whos gonna make all our shit?Take a look around your house,everything comes from China.

This can't really be said in one sentence, but I'm going to say it anyway: BRING jobs and manufacturing back to America, and MAKE Americans work and produce products that we were once proud of.

--------------------
94 GT

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:

This can't really be said in one sentence, but I'm going to say it anyway: BRING jobs and manufacturing back to America, and MAKE Americans work and produce products that we were once proud of.
+ 1
We would be a stronger nation if we would bring those jobs back here. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
quote:

+ 1

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
quote:

+ 1

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]
One of the best post I've read on this site
[patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I AGREE

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I agree 100% with this! But highly doubt it will ever happen.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blk93Pony:
quote:

What's up with that racist shit?
Oh watch out he's gonna accuse you of pulling the race card hahahaha

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

+1.. Thats the answer to.our economy problems

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It can happen but very slowly, one way would be to stop shopping at many supermarkets such as Walmart and target and start supporting local businesses some more [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
quote:
quote:

+1.. Thats the answer to.our economy problems
Thats so easy to say.Thats what every presidential candidate says too.But i think that would take world war 3 or the collapse of the modern world before thats gonna happen.
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

That's why I said, it's tough to say in 1 sentence. There's much more that I could spill out of my own ideas, but I'm not about to derail this thread 100% [Big Grin]
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Will never happen, if so it'll be like having your cake and eating it too. If manufacturing of the products made in china were brought back, the price of goods sold would increase substantially because of the cost of labor here compared to china is high. With the increase in price of goods sold, Americans will purchase less goods which in turn increase unemployment because no one would want pay for a bridge that cost 3 times as much because it uses American steel vs. china steel. China has a comparative advantage when it comes to labor, it's beneficial for us to outsource our labor to other countries so we can use our citizens in more productive roles such as managing and regulating the products that come from other countries. Which all of us this comes down to is, go to school and learn a trade or get a degree in something because if not, labor jobs are going to the lowest bider.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:
quote:

Will never happen, if so it'll be like having your cake and eating it too. If manufacturing of the products made in china were brought back, the price of goods sold would increase substantially because of the cost of labor here compared to china is high. With the increase in price of goods sold, Americans will purchase less goods which in turn increase unemployment because no one would want pay for a bridge that cost 3 times as much because it uses American steel vs. china steel. China has a comparative advantage when it comes to labor, it's beneficial for us to outsource our labor to other countries so we can use our citizens in more productive roles such as managing and regulating the products that come from other countries. Which all of us this comes down to is, go to school and learn a trade or get a degree in something because if not, labor jobs are going to the lowest bider.
This.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com