Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Job Dilemma (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Job Dilemma
ONE2MANY510
¯
Member # 11476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ONE2MANY510  Ford pictures for ONE2MANY510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive been offerd a job in sac, i work in a parts distributing warehouse, we branched off to sac last year, and a manager position opend up for one of the day shifts,its a 7 doller pay increase per hour,so im really likeing that, i wouldnt want to move to sac, any of u guys ever commute from the bay to sac? i live in oakland and currently commute to concord,a 40 mnute commute, ill be applying for the position this monday so i have about 2 weeks until i find out, thanks

--------------------
2001 mustang GT "stock"
---------------------------
Being GHETTO is enough to get you banned. Being GHETTO + making fake accounts = super ban. Illiterate thugs GTFO!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It would be a reverse commute for you. Shouldnt be bad.
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn if you want to commute roughly 3 hours a day back and forth, all power to you. What good does a 7+ dollar increase in pay do when youre gonna spend over a 100 dollars aweek on gas? If i were you, id find a cheap apt in sac, elk grove, lodi, galt area. makes your commute about 20 to 30 miutes away and saves you extra money on gas and probably rent. Depending on where you find housing. i live in fremont and my parents live in elk grove, It takes me about an hour 45 to get there if im going low 70s.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If its a 40 min commute one way ill do it weak sauce!!!!

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
ONE2MANY510
¯
Member # 11476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ONE2MANY510  Ford pictures for ONE2MANY510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:

[Roll Eyes] i commute 40 min right now, ill be adding 40-60 more mins,dont responed to any of my post bitch, fake ass ethug

--------------------
2001 mustang GT "stock"
Being GHETTO is enough to get you banned. Being GHETTO + making fake accounts = super ban. Illiterate thugs GTFO!

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ONE2MANY510:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] i commute 40 min right now, ill be adding 40-60 more mins,dont responed to any of my post bitch, fake ass ethug
LOL!!! Okay MR. i ride solo with a strap
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Built 2v

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

damm so much drama [BS flag]

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by 79 cobra:
quote:
quote:

This guy is a clown and a fag! Fuck your post BITCH!!!!

--------------------
Built 2v

ONE2MANY510
¯
Member # 11476

quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
[qb] If its a 40 min commute one way ill do it weak sauce!!!!

damm so much drama [BS flag] http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_pm;d=T;t=00116760

[ December 10, 2011, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: ONE2MANY510 ]

--------------------
2001 mustang GT "stock"

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[img] http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_pm;d=T;t=00116760 [/img]
Fail LOL,,,,, You Mad [Confused]

--------------------
Built 2v

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, how this post go bad? I am scared to post these days, drama everywhere.
ONE2MANY510
¯
Member # 11476

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[img] http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_pm;d=T;t=00116760 [/img]
Fuck u bro, straight up,i wish i run into.

--------------------
2001 mustang GT "stock"

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

It's just the Holidays [Mad] [patriot]
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Aint no drama here this guy came on the site with Savage Habits on his sig gave him numbous pm's and other member asking him to take is off NICELY and he thought it was funny so i got mad and sent that pm . Thats it [patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v

ONE2MANY510
¯
Member # 11476

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

i just came on here not to long ago, and already got this POS 98roush acting like a female,i dont know how to post up emails, so i can post the email we exchanged, im not about this drama on the interenet, facebook is bad enough

--------------------
2001 mustang GT "stock"

ONE2MANY510
¯
Member # 11476

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Aint no drama here this guy came on the site with Savage Habits on his sig gave him numbous pm's and other member asking him to take is off NICELY and he thought it was funny so i got mad and sent that pm . Thats it [patriot]
i took it off patna, heres the last one i got from this guy titled bitch

When i find out who this is im seriously going to beat your ass i dont give a fuck who it is. You think its funny putting Savage Habits on your sig, when i find out who this is it going to be REALLY funny!!!!

his boy sent me another one and he was actually kool, and we got things straight so i took it off,

--------------------
2001 mustang GT "stock"

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

i just came on here not to long ago, and already got this POS 98roush acting like a female,i dont know how to post up emails, so i can post the email we exchanged, im not about this drama on the interenet, facebook is bad enough
the shit was pretty clear to me when he asked you to take that off your sig, but you wanted to be funny about shit and he had to let you know. you got all out of pocket with the i ride solo with a strap shit and your talk'n about e-thugg'n [Confused] shit all you had to do was take the sig down, but you didnt now your mad at the situation [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah I do too!!!! I ain't hard to find next time I go run at 7st with you being from Oakland and all ill sent you a pm n well see who's the female

--------------------
Built 2v

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YOUR A BARBARIAN SAVAGE!!!!!

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

the shit was pretty clear to me when he asked you to take that off your sig, but you wanted to be funny about shit and he had to let you know. you got all out of pocket with the i ride solo with a strap shit and your talk'n about e-thugg'n [Confused] shit all you had to do was take the sig down, but you didnt now your mad at the situation [Roll Eyes]
+1
[patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v

ONE2MANY510
¯
Member # 11476

quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by N8:

the shit was pretty clear to me when he asked you to take that off your sig, but you wanted to be funny about shit and he had to let you know. you got all out of pocket with the i ride solo with a strap shit and your talk'n about e-thugg'n [Confused] shit all you had to do was take the sig down, but you didnt now your mad at the situation [Roll Eyes] [/QUOTe

look here, dude sent me the hey bitch imma fuck u up message before the other dude, so fuck 98roush u gotta understand, i didnt kno what was up the savage habits thing, i left it on for another day, and 98roush fliped out, i dont know u guys,i ride solo, what more u expect

--------------------
2001 mustang GT "stock"

ONE2MANY510
¯
Member # 11476

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah I do too!!!! I ain't hard to find next time I go run at 7st with you being from Oakland and all ill sent you a pm n well see who's the female
a female brings entourage a man takes care of his own on the low,which one are u

--------------------
2001 mustang GT "stock"

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by N8:

the shit was pretty clear to me when he asked you to take that off your sig, but you wanted to be funny about shit and he had to let you know. you got all out of pocket with the i ride solo with a strap shit and your talk'n about e-thugg'n [Confused] shit all you had to do was take the sig down, but you didnt now your mad at the situation [Roll Eyes] [/QUOTe

look here, dude sent me the hey bitch imma fuck u up message before the other dude, so fuck 98roush u gotta understand, i didnt kno what was up the savage habits thing, i left it on for another day, and 98roush fliped out, i dont know u guys,i ride solo, what more u expect

You fukin lying i came out you with respect bro!

[ December 10, 2011, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: 98 ROUSH ]

--------------------
Built 2v

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
98roush your a fukin thug

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com