Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » i got pulled over by chp (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: i got pulled over by chp
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So im coming up to the chp station like i always do, and a chp pulls out before me "im doing speed limit" he pulls to side and gets behind me and right away his lights are on. Im shitting my pants cause my 4inch cowl,tinted windows, loud exhaust, no cats, and no tags "but their paid"etc. And yes its my daily driver. I pull over on a private property lot. He tells me "i pulled u over because u were driving with your parking lights on "the yellow lights" the sun is out and everthing wtf [Confused] . I have no paperwork in car, he runs my name i find out i have no licence, no insurance, fuck im screwed. Nope he let me drive off with a ticket and told me i dont have a licence but u gotta do what u gotta do.
That was a close one, im paying $1000 in tickets on monday now to clear shit up and i already got insurance couple hours later so it shows i had insurance the day i got pulled over.

Im not bitchn cuz the ticket, im glad he let me drive off instead of towing there fore im not goanna call him an asshole, he was nice and did his job.
[patriot]

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stangn5oh:
So im coming up to the chp station like i always do, and a chp pulls out before me "im doing speed limit" he pulls to side and gets behind me and right away his lights are on. Im shitting my pants cause my 4inch cowl,tinted windows, loud exhaust, no cats, and no tags "but their paid"etc. And yes its my daily driver. I pull over on a private property lot. He tells me "i pulled u over because u were driving with your parking lights on "the yellow lights" the sun is out and everthing wtf [Confused] . I have no paperwork in car, he runs my name i find out i have no licence, no insurance, fuck im screwed. Nope he let me drive off with a ticket and told me i dont have a licence but u gotta do what u gotta do.
That was a close one, im paying $1000 in tickets on monday now to clear shit up and i already got insurance couple hours later so it shows i had insurance the day i got pulled over.

Im not bitchn cuz the ticket, im glad he let me drive off instead of towing there fore im not goanna call him an asshole, he was nice and did his job.
[patriot]

Show up to the court with insurance and license, the insurance might not fly with some judges, depending on the county but they will definitely reduce charges.

It could've been worse, so [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[patriot]

you will be good on the insurance but the no licence is were they gonna get you

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didnt know, so he gave a seperate dmv paper ticket saying know i know.
I honestly didnt know. Cuz im making payments on a ticket but what suspended my licence was from a diff county and i forgot about that one. Owell everything is gettn paid in full on monday tags, tickets, and i already did insurance

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good shit frank, cool ass chp, i was doing 80mph on 880 N n chp pulls up behind me n i'm like fudge so i move to the next lane over (i was n the fast lane) n pulls up next to me and gives me a thumbs up n drives off lol. some cops are cool others are a-holes
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fam_lace  Ford pictures for fam_lace    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just got pulled over thursday for regestration i dont have a licence he asked me if i had one i told him no he looked at my id it said patterson and i was on my way to school in sac he came back told me my ticket will be in the mail and to watch for cars as i merge this the 4 cop that let me go ever since i been tell them the truth i go free the last few times i had no nothing insurance nothin

--------------------
rip matt i love u cuz
351w h/c/I street car

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
good shit frank, cool ass chp, i was doing 80mph on 880 N n chp pulls up behind me n i'm like fudge so i move to the next lane over (i was n the fast lane) n pulls up next to me and gives me a thumbs up n drives off lol. some cops are cool others are a-holes

Sounds like my wifes story 2months ago she was driving fast tryna impress her brother in her 5.0, when she pulled on the freeway she was allready going 80mph, and her brother goes dam sis your hekka badass you just passed up that cop like nothing! She instantly shit her pants and didnt brake but eased off gas and when the cop pulled on the side of her he just gave her an bad stare then pulled off "i bet he didnt expect a chik to be drivn i guess thats why he just pulled off.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by fam_lace:
just got pulled over thursday for regestration i dont have a licence he asked me if i had one i told him no he looked at my id it said patterson and i was on my way to school in sac he came back told me my ticket will be in the mail and to watch for cars as i merge this the 4 cop that let me go ever since i been tell them the truth i go free the last few times i had no nothing insurance nothin

Yea i cant afford to push my luck for my family, great job, and i couldnt bare loosing my car. If i can do it the right way i will, if not i try harder and cut expenses big time. Like now i dnt have the money but i can get raped on a loan from check n go which im goanna pull out.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

MACK.GT
¯
Member # 10461

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MACK.GT  Ford pictures for MACK.GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool stories , the last time I got blurped for no Ls the judge was ready to dismiss the case if I could produce a valid one by the next court date.
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn you guys are lucky , most stories Ive heard where someone doesnt have a license when they get pulled over usually ends up in the car being towed and the offender going to jail.

Very Lucky !

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wooow frank just woooow I owe 450 by monday n I gots a bu.ch of other shit to pay to I think I am jyst gonna ask for an extension..

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your lucky. next time be smart an make sure you have all your shit together, because next time you may not be that lucky an it will cost you more in the long run. goos luck thoe

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
Wooow frank just woooow I owe 450 by monday n I gots a bu.ch of other shit to pay to I think I am jyst gonna ask for an extension..

Wow me, wow u.
U have the money its just u cant resist good deals on craigslist and cafords u buy hekka stuff all the time.
I dnt have the money either but i have no licence as of now, so i have to drive so, i have to pay asap.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The DMV paper work is more a proof of service and goes into the system, so next time you drive and get pulled over you cannot say, "I didn't know my license was suspended". What did the officer cite you for? 16028a VC can be a very expensive infraction and 14601.1 VC is a traffic crime and a misdemeanor... You're very lucky your vehicle did not get towed.

[ December 10, 2011, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
your lucky. next time be smart an make sure you have all your shit together, because next time you may not be that lucky an it will cost you more in the long run. goos luck thoe

Yup i dnt push my luck. Everything will be paid monday

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
The DMV paper work is more a proof of service and goes into the system, so next time you drive and get pulled over you cannot say, "I didn't know my license was suspended". What did the officer cite you for? 16028a VC can be a very expensive infraction and 14601.1 is a traffic crime and a misdemeanor... You're very lucky your vehicle did not get towed.

12500 vc unlicenced driver
16028 vc insurance " really i just didnt have proof of insurance"
& he wrote p.c. Parking lights while driving
being that i didnt kno "dmv paper" im clear
insurance i have proof of insurance for the same date as ticket im clear
being that the judge will see i paid all tickets and took care of everything over 2 business days he will see i honestly didnt kno and took care of business and give me a break

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How come half of this forum doesnt have licenses?
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rob1:

LOL , youre probably right
copcar
¯
Member # 10113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for copcar  Ford pictures for copcar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wait, driving with your parking lights on is illegal??

--------------------
12.37@ 109.34.NA 894DA Old Nitto 555 DR's Gt40 irons. B cam/1.7's, All emissions equipment on the car, stock air box. UPR catted X pipe.

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by copcar:
Wait, driving with your parking lights on is illegal??

Thats what i said!!!!! Alot of cars drive with them on, espiecially camaros and mustangs i think some newer cars automaticly turn on

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
quote:
Originally posted by Rob1:

LOL , youre probably right
Whoe buddy, i didnt know. Ive been making payments on my ticket. And also about a month ago a cop ran my licence and he said i just have a "hold" on it.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn you got hella lucky he didnt impound your car. One night I was coming home to fremont from tracy, It was one of those late night 12-5am construction hypes on the 580 where the shut down everything but one lane. After I got free from traffic I smashed passed the 680 on ramp going up to castro valley doing about 90. 10 minutes later im right near mission and a car is smashing helllllla hard up to me so I let go of the cruise control eased, off the gas and hit about 68ish. the cop pulls up next to me, shines his spotlight in my face. I gave him a wtf look nd on his loud speaker He said, Hey slow down. I was like oh shit.

I was happy he didnt pull me over, cuz i have dealer plates and my registration has been expired since august nd i let my cousin borrow my license cuz hes not 21 nd he got that shit taken away all the way in roseville. I damn near shitted myself. Cop drove away doing at least 100 cuz when i started speeding up again i couldnt catch up. lol

[ December 10, 2011, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Carless ]

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

All is good and dealt with.
I paid off my ticket that suspended my licence on monday then went to dmv and paid to reinstate my licence. Piece of cake they gave me my licence.
It was harder to get my tags tho. Since my registration was suspended "i knew tags were up but didnt kno it was suspended" i had to go pay a lousy $14 and submit proof of insurance online to unsuspend registration so i had to go back to dmv tuesday and "wahla!!" i got my tags.
So im legit with licence, insurance, no tickets, although i still need to pay a fail to appear on both tickets but the tickets itself are paid they said i can pay that later.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It also helps when your dad is a LT for the chp,they normally just tell you to slow down and have a good night....
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i already got insurance couple hours later so it shows i had insurance the day i got pulled over. [patriot]

Will suck when you find out this will not work [Frown]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com