Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Racist Navy Vet commits hate crime and gets caught (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Racist Navy Vet commits hate crime and gets caught
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRdLd-T5rp0&feature=g-logo&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2F

What would you do if you caught someone spray painting your car..... [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't blame the kid..dude got Fucked up

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Unfortunately I am pretty sure the kid is going to jail or will have charges pressed on him. Seen it happen plenty of times.
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Unfortunately I am pretty sure the kid is going to jail or will have charges pressed on him. Seen it happen plenty of times.

Good. You caught him ok. Take a picture, write down the plates, call cops.

Like 80% of people say here "if I catch someone breaking in my car I'll shoot him." Yea fn right, regardless the situation you're willing to catch an assault or worse case that in the long run is gonna screw you worse than his "vandalism" charge is gonna screw him?

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Like 80% of people say here "if I catch someone breaking in my car I'll shoot him." Yea fn right, regardless the situation you're willing to catch an assault or worse case that in the long run is gonna screw you worse than his "vandalism" charge is gonna screw him?

Agreed [patriot]

I personally get a good laugh when i see people reply with "if i catch someone doing that to my car, ill blow his brains out" or "I got the .45 ready if i ever see someone messin with my car"

LOL! Really?! Seriously?! Yeah ok, cool story bro!

I know you're protecting your property, even an assault case like this will get you caught up in a quickness and possibly mess your WHOLE life up (justice system)!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you say stuff like "ill shoot his ass if he touches my car", you have a low self worth of life.

The kid went alittle overboard and will likely pay for it unfortunately

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Catch a case or not if someone did some shit like that to me Id be either beatin their ass or gettin my ass beat, f that.

Strait disrespect.

Dude got the whoppin he deserved.

And a guy that size cant handle his own? WTF? Lil dudes always fuck with big guys man you gotta learn to handle yourself as a big dude...lol....

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Catch a case or not if someone did some shit like that to me Id be either beatin their ass or gettin my ass beat, f that.

Strait disrespect.

And a guy that size cant handle his own? WTF? Lil dudes always fuck with big guys man you gotta learn to handle yourself as a big dude...lol....

+1000 ..

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So tagging makes you racist or just stupid
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:

He tagged 12-7 USN thats the date of the pearl harbor bombing and USN well figure that one out.. Also who knows how true this is but in the description it says dude spit on him called him a gook and made the initial move that started the fight.

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wichoms4  Ford pictures for wichoms4    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Read the description he got attacked. In my eyes it was self defense. He deserved that ass whoopen. Any racial comment or act deserves an ass whooping. This is the new America old America, just like the old days Mixture of colchures. Btw California belonged to Mexico n got robbed by getting bought with it's own gold. America is build on lies & false promises. [Roll Eyes]

[ December 08, 2011, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: wichoms4 ]

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

Anyone can shift an auto, but not too many can bang gears...

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmallBlock Speeder:
quote:

He tagged 12-7 USN thats the date of the pearl harbor bombing and USN well figure that one out.. Also who knows how true this is but in the description it says dude spit on him called him a gook and made the initial move that started the fight.
No shit really. I did not know that.an what company made the planes that attacked pearl harbor
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wichoms4:
Read the description he got attacked. In my eyes it was self defense. He deserved that ass whoopen. Any racial comment or act deserves an ass whooping. This is the new America old America, just like the old days Mixture of colchures. Btw California belonged to Mexico n got robbed by getting bought with it's own gold. America is build on lies & false promises. [Roll Eyes]

Spelling > you

And why the hell did the subject of Mexico even come up?? Weird.

Back on topic, dude had a well-deserved whoopin'. Never touch another man's vehicle.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All this over a evo lol

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dude deserved it...id do the same thing. recently my car got egged on my side door. just one egg but did enough to make an egged mark. when i first saw it i was heated and if i find out who did it, id prolly beat dudes ass.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i woulda have beat his ass way more and then hogged tied him and left. then went to a a very good detail shop and got it done with. prob would have fucked up his car at the same time.... just me. i would be soooo fucking mad
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't give a rats ass what branch you served you vandalize someone's property you deserve a beat down point blank! If you hate Japanese cars because Japan bombed pearl harbor over 70 yrs ago, don't buy anything Japanese .. And last time I checked they called Vietnamese people gooks not Japanese they called them zipper heads or japs.. Ignorant dumb ass racest !!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Are you bein sarcastic or do you actually believe that bit of bullshit at the end of your post?

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad he got beat, messing with someone else's property is fucked up. I read somewhere else that was his 6th car he tagged.

On another note Japanese Zeros were built my Mitsubishi.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My car gets painted, I lol. Fresh paint job boiiiiiiiii

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:

Strait disrespect.

lol... Dan aint no one F'n with you...lol

I probably would too, but man to be in jail on this BS. Losing your job, and all the residuals after like a record.... Just aint worth it. But it is easy to say until you are faced with it.

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would have said thank you my good man and shook his hand and went right to the paint shop;)

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SmallBlock Speeder:
quote:

No shit really. I did not know that.an what company made the planes that attacked pearl harbor
What's your point mr. Grammar

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Very well said!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Any racial comment or act deserves an ass whooping.

[Roll Eyes]

[ December 08, 2011, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: MikeD. ]

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com