Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » hella lifted

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: hella lifted
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Truck
 -

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAAAAAAMN.... DID U TAKE THAT PIC? isnt there a law in cali about lifted trucks?

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is ridiculous.Im still looking for the radio control antenna.And your windshield is cracked.

[ December 08, 2011, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, that sh*t cray!!

Copied from another site...

California

What you can do is dependent on the GVWR. If your truck's is 4,500 pounds, the maximum frame height is
27 inches. If the GVWR is 4,501 to 7,500 pounds, it's 30 inches, and for 7,501 - to 10,000-pounders, it's
31 inches. Also keep in mind that the lowest portion of the body floor can't be more than 5 inches above the top of the frame.

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup. Went to Pismo with that guy last year. That's his little truck.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No mudflaps either, what a piece of shit. I hate getting rocks and shit flung up from those.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Catfish:
No mudflaps either, what a piece of shit. I hate getting rocks and shit flung up from those.

Piece if shit? lol. That truck cost 120K when I seen it. And He did't have that paint.

6.49 gears or something like that IIRC.

Thats what you get when you sell coke.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
quote:

Piece if shit? lol. That truck cost 120K when I seen it. And He did't have that paint.

Yes, piece of shit, LOOKS REDICULOUS! Fucking Avalanche, LOL, bad choice on vehicle to begin with!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That would be an Escalade EXT.
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeD.:
quote:

Yes, piece of shit, LOOKS REDICULOUS! Fucking Avalanche, LOL, bad choice on vehicle to begin with!
Well in that case yeah. But the time and money involved was extraordinary. It's actually built very well, and still drives like a cadillac, kinda.

Its like a 6 second twin turbo camaro. Yeah is a camaro so its a piece of shit, but you gotta appreciate it for what it is.

[ December 08, 2011, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: MikeD. ]

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110