Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Don't you just hate... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Don't you just hate...
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When you go out to a bar/club and you plan on spending a certain amount of money and the next day you realize that you spent waaaaaaaayy much more than you needed to. Ahhhh 2XSMH

[Frown]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That usually happens to me when I get sloppy drunk, like blacked out drunk. If I keep my cool though I will spend a set amount of money.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not allowed into bars but damn does alcohol add up quick on ya then the drunk McDonalds before you go tosleep. Then maybe some bud ya it adds up haha

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats SMH mean?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Whats SMH mean?

Shake My Head

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yep, i hate it when that happens...on top of that, when your drunk off your ass, your all of a sudden a big tipper too lol

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
yep, i hate it when that happens...on top of that, when your drunk off your ass, your all of a sudden a big tipper too lol

Amen! Everytime I get too wasted I get too generous with the beautiful women working, lmao.

oh well you win some you lose some, it was fun.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I tipped a dj at a house party 20 bucks one time. I dont know what I was thinking. He was playing all the slaps tho lol.

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I haven't done this but friends have. How about getting so loaded you forget your credit card? The next day you're hungover as shit with no money, gotta wait for the bar to open go in and close your tab (if you had one) see the bill and wanna scream.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's even worse when ur in Vegas and u do that

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
I haven't done this but friends have. How about getting so loaded you forget your credit card? The next day you're hungover as shit with no money, gotta wait for the bar to open go in and close your tab (if you had one) see the bill and wanna scream.

That sounds bad haha. Vegas, reno, all those places just scream for situations like this.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

The worst time for me was probably about 2 months ago, me and a few friends decided that we should start drinking a bit at home, since we didn't feel like paying too much for overpriced drinks at the club, then next morning I had no money on my wallet, and was out a couple hundreds from my bank account. I didn't black out but I remember the thick waitress, I might have the pic of that day.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Damn, I just saw the pic clear, she ain't cute but I'd hit it! lol

-

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wait, you snuck a pic of the waitress? lmao!
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:

Nah I just straight up took it, haha I even told her, we were buying buckets after buckets so what was she going to say?, you can see the mexican dude in the background hating in the background.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:

Nah I just straight up took it, haha I even told her, we were buying buckets after buckets so what was she going to say?, you can see the mexican dude in the background hating in the background.
Maybe it's his woman? lol
ONE2MANY510
¯
Member # 11476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ONE2MANY510  Ford pictures for ONE2MANY510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mexican dudes stay hatin,they always mug me when I go with my Mexican girl Patna to the taco truck,never say shit to me tho,even dude taking my order gives me attitude,they see a dark skinned Patna with a chica,and start hatting hella hard

--------------------
2001 mustang GT "stock"
---------------------------
Being GHETTO is enough to get you banned. Being GHETTO + making fake accounts = super ban. Illiterate thugs GTFO!

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
When you go out to a bar/club and you plan on spending a certain amount of money and the next day you realize that you spent waaaaaaaayy much more than you needed to. Ahhhh 2XSMH

[Frown]

When we drink we are more willing to take more risk. Which is why bars and lounges have happy hour, they don't make much of a profit between 4 and 7 but their betting that you stay after 7 and drink up after your judgement as been impaired.

But don't feel too bad, I've blown hundreds off dollars at the club buying myself and other folks drinks for no reason at all. Then wake up the next day and say damn. LOL.

Remedy. Leave your card in the car or at home and only carry the cash you want to spend.

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:

[Frown]

When we drink we are more willing to take more risk. Which is why bars and lounges have happy hour, they don't make much of a profit between 4 and 7 but their betting that you stay after 7 and drink up after your judgement as been impaired.

But don't feel too bad, I've blown hundreds off dollars at the club buying myself and other folks drinks for no reason at all. Then wake up the next day and say damn. LOL.

Remedy. Leave your card in the car or at home and only carry the cash you want to spend.

+1 and thanks for the great advice! [patriot]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Alcohol puts that "fuck it" in your system.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it also, sadly, makes people feel like chuck norris.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
it also, sadly, makes people feel like chuck norris.

Not to me lol but my cousin on the other hand yeah. He once told me to punch him in the face N well he asked for it N he went down but got right back up telling me "ok now it your turn" N well I said fuck it ok mother fucker did a full swing!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The one and only time I did this was when me and my boy were at the bar watching the giants win the world series. I don't remember much but waking up at home the next day with $1500 out of my account, my wallet missing and my car no where to be found. I found the car back at the bar but it had been broken into and thank god the bartender held on to my wallet! He said I kept buying rounds for everyone in the bar... Lol. Which is why I don't drink out of the house anymore.

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:

LOL i spent a 150 at spankys one time [Frown]
toyko teas are expensive after awhile [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:
The one and only time I did this was when me and my boy were at the bar watching the giants win the world series. I don't remember much but waking up at home the next day with $1500 out of my account, my wallet missing and my car no where to be found. I found the car back at the bar but it had been broken into and thank god the bartender held on to my wallet! He said I kept buying rounds for everyone in the bar... Lol. Which is why I don't drink out of the house anymore.

1500?! damn, u made it rain up in that piece lol

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com