Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2000 viper $$$$ ???how much would you pay for it? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2000 viper $$$$ ???how much would you pay for it?
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[ December 05, 2011, 08:11 AM: Message edited by: iron50 ]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

-
 -

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

-

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

-

--------------------
You mama

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy shit, I can't believe that thing got fixed. Does it have a salvaged title?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
since needs a frame about 2k
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ibtm....

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

harley56
¯
Member # 6731

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for harley56  Ford pictures for harley56    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm assuming the last pic is before the incident? I have a '96 GTS Coupe that was hit by a driver that didn't see me. It needed the hood, the sill on the drivers side and one wheel replaced and that was north of $24K. However, the '96 hood was more expensive ($16K) than subsequent years. Still, this looks like a for parts only car if that is the current condition of the car.
Posts: 89 | From: Sonoma county | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The hood alone is still in the range of like $10k from Dodge last time I heard. That car most likely needs upwards of $20k in repairs if in fact you are trying to buy it damaged. I would figure out what the engine and trans cost in parts then add like $3k on top of that to cover the body that isn't ruined.

[ December 05, 2011, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Y2K 281 ]

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The fact that it is a Viper makes it worth something. But the fact that It might be salvaged and you are going to spend $15-$20k (maybe)....NO. I would rather get a 03-04 and do some minor tweaks here and there, or even a Z06.

But then again....it is a Viper.lol

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nothing. I don't want a wreck car or a fixed wrecked car.

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll give him a ham sandwich for it.

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

copcar
¯
Member # 10113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for copcar  Ford pictures for copcar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After owning three Vipers... I'd run like hell from that car.

--------------------
12.37@ 109.34.NA 894DA Old Nitto 555 DR's Gt40 irons. B cam/1.7's, All emissions equipment on the car, stock air box. UPR catted X pipe.

5.0 LsX
¯
Member # 10017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0 LsX  Ford pictures for 5.0 LsX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
viper'd notch

--------------------
91' Notch

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

i paid $17000 for the car and $12000 for the parts and $6000 for the labor and paint and the car is a clean title and running

[ December 06, 2011, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: iron50 ]

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
Nothing. I don't want a wreck car or a fixed wrecked car.

[BS flag] lol ok my friend!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
You mama

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds to me like 35k into that car is TOO MUCH!

Don't get me wrong, a Viper is my realistic dream car. Rented (BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF) one for a weekend 12 years ago and enjoyed every second of it!

[ December 06, 2011, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was lookin at craigslist and they go for 20-40k? just wondering why not just buy one not wrecked so you wouldnt have to deal with fixing it...

i sound like a douche right now. just confused...

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnuat:
i was lookin at craigslist and they go for 20-40k? just wondering why not just buy one not wrecked so you wouldnt have to deal with fixing it...

i sound like a douche right now. just confused...

You don't sound like a douche at all, makes sense. I'd rather have one that was never wrecked, than one that was and fixed for the same amount

--------------------

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

lol ok look

--------------------
You mama

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont care what people say,,,

--------------------
You mama

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by iron50:

That's clear. But WHY spend the money on that car instead of one that never got bent up to begin with? I mean the hood lines aren't great, left to right bumper lines aren't great, I'm sure the whole cars lines aren't great. Question asked was "why?"

[ December 06, 2011, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by iron50:

That's clear. But WHY spend the money on that car instead of one that never got bent up to begin with? I mean the hood lines aren't great, left to right bumper lines aren't great, I'm sure the whole cars lines aren't great. Question asked was "why?"
DUH, because it only cost 17,000 to buy and not 20-40 like the other ones he found lol. he didnt think about all the cost of repair. He will say he got it for 17k and people think he got a killer deal. Now that all this money has been spent he realizes... "shit i could have had one not destroied for the price i paid in total" enter Southwest guy "wanna get away" lol
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Won't be admitted, but you're probably correct.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com