Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This forum does not belong 2 you (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: This forum does not belong 2 you
FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So loosin up who cares how people spell talk or text...slaing or cussing we all share the same love...mustangs man!!! Last time i checked this was a FREE COUNTRY and the mustang is a symbol of freedom!!! Get ur heads outta ur asses u are not better then anyone bcuz u take the time to punctuate lol get over it..its just annoying i mean lets talk bout mustangs! You feel!?!? Or car related issues! Not a spelling B snooty ass people...and if u dont like me if it aint odvious bye now i dont give a fuck..IDGAF!!! lol
Team america bitch [patriot]

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSflwqL7Va4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---------------------------------------------
Booted for being a drama queen.

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

Ever wonder what people who talk like this look like?

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Posts: 746 | From: Vallejo ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^^ mad mad mad^^^^^^^^^^^^^

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YOU out of ANYBODY should not be posting these kinds of threads.

-

[ December 02, 2011, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Blown_gt
¯
Member # 10698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown_gt  Ford pictures for Blown_gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FasterTHANyou:
So loosin up who cares how people spell talk or text...slaing or cussing we all share the same love...mustangs man!!! Last time i checked this was a FREE COUNTRY and the mustang is a symbol of freedom!!! Get ur heads outta ur asses u are not better then anyone bcuz u take the time to punctuate lol get over it..its just annoying i mean lets talk bout mustangs! You feel!?!? Or car related issues! Not a spelling B snooty ass people...and if u dont like me if it aint odvious bye now i dont give a fuck..IDGAF!!! lol

[Mad] [Whoo Whooooo!]
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://identityink.blogspot.com/2011/12/text-from-bennett-funniest-ever.html

you are Bennett to me...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IBT🔒

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IBTL
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dude this argument lasted 5 pages yesterday.leave it alone already.

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely, you are free to talk and type in any way that suits you (or to the best of your ability).

Just keep in mind that when you do this people will often assume the following:

a.) You are lazy
and/or
b.) You are uneducated
and/or
c.) You are immature and think it's cool
and/or
d.) You have low brain capacity

That's fact. If you don't care, hey, no sweat of my back and do your thing.

[patriot]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Dude .... you are such a fucking queer. I dont know why the mods put up with your shit . If you go to a meet be prepared to get

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5-vsTxKUkM

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Absolutely, you are free to talk and type in any way that suits you (or to the best of your ability).

a.) You are lazy
and/or
b.) You are uneducated
and/or
and/or

[patriot]

[patriot]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lemme add something someone said on the other post if you have tattoos on your neck he wouldn't sale you the parts so you mean to tell me I would be wasting my time to drive to meet you I'm loaded up with tattoos on my neck arms hand ect. And you would turn me away well if that was to happen to me I would create hectic and some things they wouldn't like end of my story just my piece of mind bullshit

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

a.) You are lazy
and/or
b.) You are uneducated
and/or
and/or

[patriot]

[patriot]
One more thought that I neglected to mention

e.) There is a language barrier (understandable)

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Look guys, the debate over buying/selling parts is over. If any of you are refused service just message me via PM.

FasterTHANyou translation:
yo dawg, if yuz wunt sum partz fo sale jus holla at me nd we kan set sum zhit upz thru a privit mesge

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051100

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol what have I done!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
Lol what have I done!

-
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow someone just loves drama...

IBTL

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was just trieng to single out u snooty nose in the air nerdy ass dorks..all clicked up talkin that shit bout if im at a meet u will jump me lmao plz i got alil somethin under my seat if u wanna jump me u can see it lol square ass nerdy dickheads sware to god lol you guys make people feel unwelcomed bcuz ura bunch of crotchady old men with no lifes..so u spell check people and correct grammer lol smh go b a substitute teacher

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
I was just trieng to single out u snooty nose in the air nerdy ass dorks..all clicked up talkin that shit bout if im at a meet u will jump me lmao plz i got alil somethin under my seat if u wanna jump me u can see it lol square ass nerdy dickheads sware to god lol you guys make people feel unwelcomed bcuz ura bunch of crotchady old men with no lifes..so u spell check people and correct grammer lol smh go b a substitute teacher

ME personally would love to SEE YOU at a meet, IDGAF if you have something under your seat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGrKL25JYDA

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:

ME personally would love to SEE YOU at a meet, IDGAF if you have something under your seat.

Stfu bro u prob 17 livin at home still ima grown ass man its easy to constently front on a forum bud u keep givin me dry threats..knowin u aint bout shit but ur grammer and ur pic n pull coupons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGrKL25JYDA

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!

His rebuttal-
quote:

Fuck you have a nice day

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This guy just needs to get banned already. I am so close to leaving this place for good. Became so fucking ghetto.
FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
This guy just needs to get banned already. I am so close to leaving this place for good. Became so fucking ghetto.

I dont get how its "ghetto" lol u snobby old guys cmtfu we are all down to talk bout 50's..we all got that in common

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!

His rebuttal-
quote:

Fuck you have a nice day

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:

I dont get how its "ghetto" lol u snobby old guys cmtfu we are all down to talk bout 50's..we all got that in common
I refuse to argue with someone with a lower IQ than mine. [Razz]

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com