Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Christmas list's!? Lets hear it guys!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Christmas list's!? Lets hear it guys!!!
FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want a set of gt foglights and battery relocation kit lmao

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSflwqL7Va4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---------------------------------------------
Booted for being a drama queen.

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

Ever wonder what people who talk like this look like?

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Posts: 746 | From: Vallejo ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Chp23109
¯
Member # 10540

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chp23109  Ford pictures for Chp23109    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to kill you!

--------------------
Banned for violating everything from the anti-ghetto sign and what's written below it. And we were doing so good lately with these types of people too.
^^^^^^^
you read the above and this is your reply to us-

"Why I got ban. He talked me crab word to me. Hmmm lmk thank"

Seriously? Does yous gots ta ax Y? Der be de stuff written unda der no ghetto sign G. Readz iT, itz beez 'bout it bout it youz.

We're not even going to get into getting banned for making fake accounts here http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00008902

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0coupe:
I want to kill you!

Lmao happy holidays 2 you 2 bro! [patriot]

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
World peace.... Na nevermind a Shelby kit for my 68 lol

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a new bitch lol this bitch pissin me off right now o and re enforce my trq boxes [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
Slowmo
¯
Member # 9712

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slowmo  Ford pictures for Slowmo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A time machine. So I can know what I know now

--------------------
MEMBER OF TEAM FAST

04 MACH1 thats down from a stop
Honda Technician

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
World peace.... Na nevermind a Shelby kit for my 68 lol

Sweet! Why dont they bring back the foxbody style,i dont like the new staings 60's staings and fox's best ones! Shelby 60 staing prob sexiest car ever..."gone in 60 seconds!"

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!

His rebuttal-
quote:

Fuck you have a nice day

norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i want.. a new tranny, it sucks not having reverse. lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i want paint and body work. the rest i can handle

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a new mig welder....no more dirty flux core for me [Big Grin]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2012 gt500 [Razz]
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
8 rib setup

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FOXX5.0:
2012 gt500 [Razz]

Might as well hold out for a 2013 it has 100 more HP!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want a fresh motor ..coming soon [burnout] [Wink]
Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Name and address of all the bitch ass theirs who keep stealing all these cars
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The NBA regular season... Oh Yeah!

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just another happy year.

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't want much just this. [Big Grin] [patriot]

-

[ December 02, 2011, 06:05 AM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FasterTHANyou:

All I want is for you to be banned and for the site to require spell check!!!!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
I don't want much just this. [Big Grin] [patriot]

-

I like your style [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im pull me a couple more hot san jo beezys

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahhh motor for the hatch...FINALLY.

[ December 02, 2011, 07:48 AM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice booty, but u just unsafed this thread bro-ham sammich.
[patriot]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by FasterTHANyou:

All I want is for you to be banned and for the site to require spell check!!!!
Ur def gettin coal get over it bud

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!

His rebuttal-
quote:

Fuck you have a nice day

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some DVDs
Might ask for some new mirrors for the Truck.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com