Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Next summer I should have....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Next summer I should have....
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -  -
They look so sick.

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That would be bad ass!!
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sick!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Loudness
¯
Member # 8393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loudness  Ford pictures for Loudness    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats hard.

--------------------
Loading….

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very Nice
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah its nice your looking at the fully dressed with the fixed front fairing they ride waayy better then the non fixed fairing. well atlest in the wind they ride better.
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks sickness!!! but prolly rides and handles like poo.. how much do they go for??
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
looks sickness!!! but prolly rides and handles like poo.. how much do they go for??

Its a cruiser, They arent meant to go fast or carve corners. New Road Glides go for about 22k or so. the one in the pic above has different rims exhaust etc then they come with Stock. They are actually very comfortable to ride on. Biker parties are hella fun!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You better join the sons of anarchy cuz they are the baddest biker gang I've ever heard of.

--------------------
To be or not to be

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sick. I just put a 21 on mine and of course now the 23 is the same price......but that shits a 30 right there!

WET!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a boy working on a 30 right now yes and he said they ride way better then the 23. And he rides his shot fish tailing threw intersection etc etc. He just has a clutch and a chain

--------------------

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

He is the one in the middle his partner next to him is on a 30 they just shot a video of e40 with the bikes in them
 -

[ November 28, 2011, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtAf2Ylz5Mo&feature=fvwrel
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats bad ass.not a big fan of the 26 and 30s.they are dope but i would never do it.i dont like the rake degree,its too much..love the road glides though thats my fav real good ride [patriot]
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtAf2Ylz5Mo&feature=fvwrel

Holy shit did he shift gears while he had it up..... [worship]

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not diggin the rake front end or the custome bags. id be happy with a 21" rim 23" at the most.but over all those are some dope bikes. hopefully ill get one by then too
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not a fan of 26 and 30inch rims or loud ass paintjobs either. I'm goin with 21inch rim on my road glide. I'm not reallin diggin three in the pic but to each his own

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by VENOMUS PONY 5.0:
He is the one in the middle his partner next to him is on a 30 they just shot a video of e40 with the bikes in them
 -

The one In the middle with the afghan girl air brushed on it, that's the guy that owns clubhouse in san jo right?
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's a very nice bike bro.... [worship] [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
quote:
Originally posted by VENOMUS PONY 5.0:
 -

The one In the middle with the afghan girl air brushed on it, that's the guy that owns clubhouse in san jo right?
It his cuzzin or partner

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com