Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MW3 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MW3
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who is going to a midnight release for MW3?if so which gamestop you gonna be at?

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For what u going to jack us LOL jk I m but for the one out here in concord
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FOXX5.0:
For what u going to jack us LOL jk I m but for the one out here in concord

lol no i was posting so i could fiugre out which one not to go to so i can avoid these CAfords theives..lol jkjk

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

Vallejo707
¯
Member # 10296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vallejo707  Ford pictures for Vallejo707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im going to super center Walmart , I'm not freezing my ass off out side ... [Wink]

--------------------
PS3 Game Tag: BeAsVtown
Sold: 2007 Yamaha R6 "Candy"
Sold: 1989 Mustang Vert
Current: 2012 Mustang 5.0

Posts: 799 | From: Vallejo,Ca | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

quote:
Originally posted by Vallejo707:
Im going to super center Walmart , I'm not freezing my ass off out side ... [Wink]

lol my buddy is the manager of the one im going to so i get to stay in the store and get the first copy...and be warm

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

8urgm
¯
Member # 9054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8urgm  Ford pictures for 8urgm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit I gota work! Im getting mine after work!

--------------------
* ILLICIT FORDS* SHARK TOWN*

04 BLK TERMINATOR

RIP PRIMO RICARDO 3/10/12
RIP LIL HOMIE TECH9 3/8/12
RIP HOMIE WILLIE(5ltrsvt) 11/23/12

Posts: 439 | From: SAN JOSE/EL DF | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup midnight at NORTHGATE [Big Grin]

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't wait to get back to the states for this game.
I preordered it but won't be there for the release.

Once I get back though it's on..
clarkthefiveo on ps3 [patriot]

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm gonna go to the brentwood one
Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most Best Buy's do midnight releases as well, and give you better DLC with their version.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:
I'm gonna go to the brentwood one

Streets of Brentwood? Cus I'll be there around 9:30-10

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is coming from a die hard COD fan of both treyarch and infinity ward it it hurts to even say this but this will be the first COD that I am going to pass on. Not enough changes and upgrades have been made to it's multi player and the hit boxes are too inconsistent and spawning have been the same junk for many years. I'm sure the campaign will be a blast as every COD always is and for that I will borrow/rent the game. I definitely thought that with all the the new teams collaborating on the latest version of COD we were in store for quite a treat and I also believe the future of COD has promise with all the talent behind the creation ofthe game and I hope they win me back!
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If Robert Boeing messes this cod up he deserves to get punched in the face. Black ops got it right just the hit markers and the connection were off way too much but the perks killstreaks and other things were grewt

--------------------
03 Terminator

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2BlueGeeTees:
This is coming from a die hard COD fan of both treyarch and infinity ward it it hurts to even say this but this will be the first COD that I am going to pass on. Not enough changes and upgrades have been made to it's multi player and the hit boxes are too inconsistent and spawning have been the same junk for many years. I'm sure the campaign will be a blast as every COD always is and for that I will borrow/rent the game. I definitely thought that with all the the new teams collaborating on the latest version of COD we were in store for quite a treat and I also believe the future of COD has promise with all the talent behind the creation ofthe game and I hope they win me back!

Same here I really wish they would just release cod4 with upgraded graphics and a few new guns the arcade style of gameplay made it fair for everyone now adays they are doing way too much.. like they put 5 12 year olds in a conference room and said here come up with "cool" ideas for the new cod.. but anyways all my boys will be getting it midnight I'm just guna go to they're house and judge it myself before buying it, if its anything like mw2 I will be passing on it...
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was a die hard cod fan but it seems like there is not much changing in this game for me to buy it. i will take a look at it but for now i am stuck on BF3

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
san jo - coleman gamestop [worship]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

got there at 7pm...got it almost first..

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone at the union city GameSpot by Walmart?? Hella gm's there and a few ponys
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
Anyone at the union city GameSpot by Walmart?? Hella gm's there and a few ponys

i was at the one on Ast in hayward

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I still can't believe that this is the first midnight COD release I didn't attend. Looking back despite the fact that they didn't make significant changes to the multiplayer, if they made the hit markers more realistic (bf3 got it rite) and made a safer spawn I would have got it. BF3 definitely needs at least a couple seconds spawn protection. The thing I hate the most in a shooter is spawning and getting killed before you can take control of your player
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some dude in a brown truck is going to drop off my copy [Razz]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 90FoX:
Some dude in a brown truck is going to drop off my copy [Razz] [/QUOTE

Looks like someone wont be freezing their @ss off like the rest of us dedicated Cod fans... [Big Grin]

Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any insight from those who have already played the Multiplayer?
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have my copy reserved and haven't had the chance to pick it up. I probably will not get a chance to play it till the weekend. For those who are playing as of last night...how is it?

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
insight on multiplyer is that is koo they hav seriouse issue with the mics on this game tho it sound like shit coming from a guy with a 160 gaming headset, gameplay is better then black ops but not fully as good as mw2 im satified but expected a tad bit more i think some things about black ops should been brought to mw3 but yea jus my opinion

[ November 08, 2011, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com