Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » someone buy this

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: someone buy this
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/2677201601.html

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 19fastang84:

This has been posted several times here, the guy just wants too much for a car that just isn't 100%. Sik ride tho..

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blkfoxbody89:
quote:
Originally posted by 19fastang84:

This has been posted several times here, the guy just wants too much for a car that just isn't 100%. Sik ride tho..
+1, he wants like 17k not even complete.

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$15-17K is probably fair *IF* it were complete, running, smogged.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

15k fair? Fuck that, i'd just buy an 03 cobra instead. There was one on for 13k the other day whippled.

The interior is all beat up with them trying to stuff the dash in there. Shoulda just kept the original fox interior in there or done black interior with those cobra seats.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

15k fair? Fuck that, i'd just buy an 03 cobra instead. There was one on for 13k the other day whippled.

The interior is all beat up with them trying to stuff the dash in there. Shoulda just kept the original fox interior in there or done black interior with those cobra seats.

Supply and Demand...

How many terminator foxes are out there? How many real terminators are out there?

I would also rather have a real terminator myself compared to this car, but the rarity and novelty factor of the termintor fox is unmistakable...

There is no shortage of fox enthusiasts that would love something like this.

I always look at these types of projects and think... "hack job" however, lol...

I'm guessing he is unloading it unfinished since he realized he is in over his head (maybe in technical aptitude, maybe in finance, maybe...)

[ November 02, 2011, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the seller fails to mention that the donor terminator had 95k miles....ridiculous that someone would go through the effort of swapping out a tired drivetrain to save a few bucks.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
the seller fails to mention that the donor terminator had 95k miles....ridiculous that someone would go through the effort of swapping out a tired drivetrain to save a few bucks.

Is 95K high for a Termi Alex?

I have been beating on 100-200K Mustangs my entire adult life without a glitch, lol. Of course boost may be a different ball game which I have no experience with.

--------------------
Stangless

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Complete maybe $15K, but the problem is you never know what your getting your self into? How much of the project was done right and how much was not??? Also can the owner show reciepts of how he got he parts?

Last thing you need is buying a project car like this with all stolen parts init

I actually just called the guy and he said he built the car himself, he has the pink slip of the car that the motor came out of.

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah this thing has been on and off here for a while. It's down the street from my job and I thought about going to take a look at it but I don't want to be a "tire kicker" as I won't spend that much on that. It's good he got it barred though, I don't think it was before.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guy comes off like an ass, I talked to him a while back and he asked me to throw an offer with no base to start from, so I told him 9k and my built coupe, he started to talk shit to me ,instead of counter offering I said I was willing to negotiate and didn't know where to start, but he started to talk shit, and he said I will never own a fast car like this so I laughed and told him glws man.

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
The guy comes off like an ass, I talked to him a while back and he asked me to throw an offer with no base to start from, so I told him 9k and my built coupe, he started to talk shit to me ,instead of counter offering I said I was willing to negotiate and didn't know where to start, but he started to talk shit, and he said I will never own a fast car like this so I laughed and told him glws man.

9k + Your build coupe sounds like a good deal. I don't think there is anyway he is going to get 15K for it. If the interior was stock or finished, then I could see someone buying it.

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would take this car over that hack and slash of a Termi conversion.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/mustangs-sale-wanted-1987-1993/1331754-sale-5-0l-coyote-powered-1993-mustang-notch.html

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:

http://forums.corral.net/forums/mustangs-sale-wanted-1987-1993/1331754-sale-5-0l-coyote-powered-1993-mustang-notch.html

That seems like a great fucking deal.
Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
id so rock that bitch!!!

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
fam_lace
¯
Member # 8565

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fam_lace  Ford pictures for fam_lace    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats a nice ass coupe

--------------------
rip matt i love u cuz
351w h/c/I street car

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:

Wish I had that cash for this! Fucking bad ass!

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dope, i'd rather have the 5.0 and keep it fitty.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks nice got to give him that!

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't wait to finish mine.... [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That car is titties . Price is a bit steep but considering labor and fitment etc . I think its worth a solid 10K
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
That car is titties . Price is a bit steep but considering labor and fitment etc . I think its worth a solid 10K

thats what i was telling dude but in his eyes his car was worth 15k prior to the paint work he recently did. if the swap had like under 50k miles the 15k price tag would look more attractive.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea .. some people think that when you invest a shit ton into a car that your gonna get your money back and then some . But that isnt the way it always works , especially when alot of mods are done to a car to that individuals liking. Doesnt mean that everyone else will feel the same .

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com