Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Mean Streets of Stockton...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Mean Streets of Stockton...
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nick Diaz put a clinic on BJ Penn, made him retire. GSP didnt hop in the octagon and talk that shit to Diaz like he did to Matt Hughs. I see a new welterweight chanpion coming.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you scared homie!!! diaz is the shizz.. but he will get wrestle fucked and have a baby gsp
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
you scared homie!!! diaz is the shizz.. but he will get wrestle fucked and have a baby gsp

Rofl. You must not know that Diaz trains with Ceaser Gracie. Go watch his fight against Cyborg. Diaz got Ju-Jitsu skills.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

calibre50
¯
Member # 10902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for calibre50  Ford pictures for calibre50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stockton in the house.. [worship]

--------------------
it doesnt matter if u win by an inch or a mile winnin is winnin

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CagedBlueGT:
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:

Rofl. You must not know that Diaz trains with Ceaser Gracie. Go watch his fight against Cyborg. Diaz got Ju-Jitsu skills.
brotha i have watched diaz from back in the day.. i luv that nicca (no homo) but he will get wrestle fucked.. i will deff be rooting for him.. i hate gsp.. he plays it safe and just wins fights.. he doesnt come to fight fight..like the diaz brothers... nate is sick too but just lacks physical strength..they both need horse meat.
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
50Mustang
¯
Member # 3108

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Mustang  Ford pictures for 50Mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Nick Diaz put a clinic on BJ Penn, made him retire. GSP didnt hop in the octagon and talk that shit to Diaz like he did to Matt Hughs. I see a new welterweight chanpion coming.

Diaz couldn't knock out penn or of course tap him out! Diaz face was almost as bad as penn's. That fight was hella dope tho! Nick might just be the new welter champion. Can't wait til nick & gsp fight [Big Grin]

[ October 30, 2011, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: smokealot ]

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

I really think Diaz will beat GSP. He does have knockout power, BJ just has chin. GSP doesnt have the boxing skill BJ and Diaz do, he is mainly a wrestler. Iono if GSP can get Diaz to the ground, he'll probably try and cheat though. Maybe steroids like he was on against Shields or get vasalined up like he was against BJ Penn.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I really think Diaz will beat GSP. He does have knockout power, BJ just has chin. GSP doesnt have the boxing skill BJ and Diaz do, he is mainly a wrestler. Iono if GSP can get Diaz to the ground, he'll probably try and cheat though. Maybe steroids like he was on against Shields or get vasalined up like he was against BJ Penn.

You must be blind if you think Gsp doesn't have striking skills. Even tho I am bored with Gsp and the way he wins fights and how un exciting he his he will dominate and win every round

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CHANPION

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by SmallBlock Speeder:
CHANPION

You're a NooB and don't have the right to correct spelling yet. It's called touch screen. Cause I always post from my iPhone.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all I have to say is fuck the diaz's (all of them) nothing but love for Javier Mendez's AKA fight team, any other team hold more belts than them?

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com