Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fab/welding work on aluminum, who should I use?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: fab/welding work on aluminum, who should I use?
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need to take 3/4 inch out of my paxton box to get it to clear my hood. Looking for someone that can cut the box the lower portion of the box. Cut the flange off, then take 3/4 out of the box and weld the flange back on. Looking for someone that does nice work as I want to polish the box back out to a mirror finish when done.

-

[ October 27, 2011, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Secnd2nun64 ]

CobraKilla
¯
Member # 1449

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraKilla  Ford pictures for CobraKilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Call Mike at Enterprise Motorsports in Newark, tell him Brad B from Kassabian sent you.

510-792-1965

--------------------
62 Impala- LS2, Six-speed, 9", drop spindles, etc etc...

Posts: 599 | From: Nationwide | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com