Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Looking for a shop to do a TC Restall

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for a shop to do a TC Restall
Mon$taR
¯
Member # 11313

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon$taR  Ford pictures for Mon$taR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My Lightning runs a billet TC but regardless the company I got it from is out of state.

I'm looking for a place as local to Sacramento that you guys would recommend to do a restall on my TC from my DSM. At the power level I am at now this TC just simply wont cut it. I could pull the billet one out of my other Talon but I might as well at least get this one restalled for the time being. Thank you.

On a side note, anyone recommend a place for filling nitrous bottoles?

--------------------
Its JUST an old farm truck, how much did you say you wanna run for? ^_^

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Restall???
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mon$taR:
My Lightning runs a billet TC but regardless the company I got it from is out of state.

I'm looking for a place as local to Sacramento that you guys would recommend to do a restall on my TC from my DSM. At the power level I am at now this TC just simply wont cut it. I could pull the billet one out of my other Talon but I might as well at least get this one restalled for the time being. Thank you.

What's up man I see you in here aswell.By the way its me Marcel talked to you Thursday night about the L's.

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shift Management Inc (SMI)
Located in Sacramento

http://www.smitrans.com/

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Mon$taR
¯
Member # 11313

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon$taR  Ford pictures for Mon$taR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sickGT:
quote:
Originally posted by Mon$taR:

What's up man I see you in here aswell.By the way its me Marcel talked to you Thursday night about the L's.
Hey whats up brotha.. Hopefully we can get that bad boy makin tracks so you can pull some bus lengths on a few of these stangs like I got a chance to haha.

--------------------

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 27, 2011, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: 1sickGT ]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

vjay88
¯
Member # 7495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vjay88  Ford pictures for vjay88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Josh Is your lightning done yet? lol How did you get a second one for parts
Posts: 276 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Mon$taR
¯
Member # 11313

I've been de-modding it for the winter lol. I dunno, I sold both of my MP blowers used the money to put together a DSM and there was no doubt in my mind with the few bucks spent it would blow the doors off my Lightning even with the KenneBell or if I put the whipple on there. It was sort of a wake up call that I was 'doing it wrong' LOL!

The purpose I bought the truck for was to be a beater and to tow/haul when I needed it. I still have the built motor which may or may not stay in there but if so a ported Eaton on Spray isn't out of the equation.. At this point I want to get back to the basics, do full suspension and squeak some quick times out of one of my ported Eatons. The goal is to break into the 11s on E85 with an 8lb lower. All Eaton power.

In the mean time the DSM I threw together is being built for 10s/9s out the box AWD Auto. Should be done here soon and tuned in mid December.

How's your badboy runnin?

--------------------

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2BlueGeeTees:
Restall???

I think he wants his converter stall speed changed, so he either wants it more "loose" or "tight". To the O.P. tear your tranny out ,send it to continental converters in socal.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com