Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » day 11

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: day 11
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
smoke free!!! yes im a quitter, who needs those nasty cig's..

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Quit 4 months ago, still smoke the green stuff but dont have the butter lung the cigs were giving me. I hope you can make it through the withdrawl symptons. They will be on the way, headaches, sleepyness, it will make you feel like a heroin junky for a fix. Dont give in! Because you'll have to go through that crap again if you try to quit again. If you want to do it you can do it, its a habit and an addiction but it can be broken. You can do it!
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats bro my dad quit when I was real young because of some complications i had with asthma and he hasn't smoked since. Keep up the good work.

--------------------
03 Terminator

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"aint nuthin to it but to do it"

-Martin Lawrence

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its not so bad when im not drinking, but when i start tossin them back.. ITS A BITCH

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MAN wish i can i stop chewin skoal seem like ill stop for a day then like i have to fuckin have it agian [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good job bro, stick with it.. I just quit the delaudid they gave me after surgery.. I hope the cig withdraw is nothing like what I just did, wouldn't wish that on anyone.
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
Good job bro, stick with it.. I just quit the delaudid they gave me after surgery.. I hope the cig withdraw is nothing like what I just did, wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Cigs were no problem for me, but pain meds are the hardest thing I've ever tried to quit. I did not know the shit I was getting myself into when I popped my first 8 years ago. Hopefully one day I will find the strength.

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blkfoxbody89:
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:

Cigs were no problem for me, but pain meds are the hardest thing I've ever tried to quit. I did not know the shit I was getting myself into when I popped my first 8 years ago. Hopefully one day I will find the strength.
Dig deep bro, it's hard. I was only on it for 7weeks, I'm glad i stopped, but now I'm dealing with hella shoulder pain cause I'm no where near done healing. I couldn't imagine fruit to quit after yrs.. But don't wanna take away from the op post, but why does all the fun shit gotta be bad for u hahah
BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
Its not so bad when im not drinking, but when i start tossin them back.. ITS A BITCH

Sonunds like you need to stop drinking to, if you can't fight the urge when you drink then stop drinking, I've been cigarette free for 6 years, I still think if I have one cigarette I'll be a smoker again, but I've never given in, I never really get urges, at time I'd like to enjoy one but I know better. Good luck.

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

Who is the next troll or just plain annoying post whore to get the boot???

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/megamallard/guaposheep.jpg

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

naw... enjoy drinking... got to have at least 1 bad habbit..lol.

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good shit bro...Keep at it! I feel you on smoking when drinking though! I dont consider myself a smoker, but when I drink I definitley need to smoke. I guess you can call me a social smoker [Razz]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Once again I am GLAD I don't get addicted to anything! Seems like a BAD habbit to smoke cigs I personally can't stand the taste it leaves in my mouth, but that's just me I know everyone is different. N about the drinking well umm it's a weekend thing [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i quite smoking almost 11 months ago [patriot] you just have to subsitute the urge you have for it with something else like gum or gummy bears, month 9 for some odd reason was the worst lol
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good luck!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
naw... enjoy drinking... got to have at least 1 bad habbit..lol.

1....just 1 bad habit im thinkin if u dont have 2-3 vises your just no fun....lol....congrats dustin im on year 2 commin up, my secret was a bottle of sleepin pills and no outside contact for 3 days im talkin dead to the world, after that i had no desire [patriot]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep it up bro, I'm so glad there is one more person I'm this world not smoking.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Termin8Him
¯
Member # 7895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Termin8Him  Ford pictures for Termin8Him    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright! Keep it up. I'm 43 days free too. And it feels good and i can fun now. lol

--------------------
-whippled termy
-07 silverado

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com