Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » people are lame!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: people are lame!
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
someone keyed my b@tch last night..i just got home from work (i work graves).. and im sitting here confused.. my car never leaves the garage, i park away from people..make sure i leave space and still get keyed??wtf.. lame ass shit!! [Mad]
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is it really clean? Fuckin' haters. Do you know of anybody that could've done it, anyone you have beef with?

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JNKYRD50:
Is it really clean? Fuckin' haters. Do you know of anybody that could've done it, anyone you have beef with?

its a 03 mach with 40k on it so its pretty clean.. thats the thing though i work at a hospital and no one even really knows thats my car..it just amazes me professionals could do such a childish thing..i have straight no idea who would do this or why.. it really cant be random either since patients really dont walk threw that parking lot.. [Confused]
Madstyle1
¯
Member # 4717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madstyle1  Ford pictures for Madstyle1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does the hospital have camera's?
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's fucked up straight up bs. Any cameras in that area?

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sux man, there's always fuck*n haters looking to make someone famous, how bad is it? The whole car? Thank god for ins, Fudge it bro get a new paint job and come out harder and I hope the fags that did it see you shining so they can still feel like the scumbags they are and they will realize that instead of moving forward they just took a few steps back fuck*n haters. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

ill look into the cameras...dont think so but its worth a shot.. man im so glad i kept full coverage.. i was thinking about switching to liability.. ill get it fixed but im still out the 500 for deductible.. imna have to pick up a beater now.
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would have shot whoever did that if i found out [Mad]
Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man wtf is going on? This is like the third or fourth thread I've seen where someone has had there car keyed.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Key the rest of it. Get your $500 worth!

Thought u just bought a S2?

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

BLK66FB
¯
Member # 8282

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK66FB  Ford pictures for BLK66FB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Probably treehuggers...

--------------------
----------------------

1966 Mustang Fastback
2016 Mustang GT

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
Key the rest of it. Get your $500 worth!

Thought u just bought a S2?

yeah i did just get a s2k.. i was thinking i would just daily drive that..but now im worried someone might do something to that too.. been working here for 4 years never thought anything like this would happen. its all good im over it now..its been a few hrs haha
86turbocoupe
¯
Member # 10454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86turbocoupe  Ford pictures for 86turbocoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
same shit happend to my brother 05 GTO he was takin his bitch out to dinner and a movie at union landing parked his shit out in the boooooonies he comes back they straight raped his paint. his car is all black strait murdered out n his shit was all she wrote lol im talking hood, fenders, 1/4 panels, spoiler headlights tail lights, front and real bumbers...
shit was expenxive as fuck to fix..

--------------------
89lxhatch-rip
81 4cylinder swap-rip
86coupe- F303 1.7 RR bored and carb'd 309 5 lug mach1 brakeS DD FR500S bbk longtubes o/r h-pipe

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kids.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Not_so_Stealth
¯
Member # 7849

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not_so_Stealth  Ford pictures for Not_so_Stealth    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's some f*cked up shit. like people have said there are some straight haters out there. my mach1 was always garaged except one weekend I was working on a project and needed the garage. I parked it in front of my garage for the night. Big mistake. The next morning I looked out the window and something didn't look right with car like something was all over the paint. Well it was the paint itself all peeled up and flaking off. Someone had sprayed the entire car with paint remover. I mean everything... Wheels,brakes,lights every inch of the car. My insurance took care of it and the car ended up with a better than factory paint job but it was in the shop for over three months. Anyway sorry to hear about this and I hope your car comes back better than before.

--------------------
Performance White 2012 Boss 302
1994 Lightning #652
1989 5.0 LX hatch
2011 Coyote 5.0 - Sold
2003 Mach1 - Sold

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLK66FB:
Probably treehuggers...

AGREE

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was the cops they seem to have something against us....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86turbocoupe:
same shit happend to my brother 05 GTO he was takin his bitch out to dinner and a movie at union landing parked his shit out in the boooooonies he comes back they straight raped his paint. his car is all black strait murdered out n his shit was all she wrote lol im talking hood, fenders, 1/4 panels, spoiler headlights tail lights, front and real bumbers...
shit was expenxive as fuck to fix..

For someone to do that much damage and take that much time to F up his car he must of really pissed someone/ cut them off or something.

To the original poster that sucks and I feel the pain too. See if you can park somewhere that has a camera close by when parking in the future but that has it's limitations as well.

[ September 15, 2011, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

thanks guyss.. i do feel better now that i had some time to calm down.. i guess ill be getting that 01 cobra bumper i wanted.. maybe red stripes [patriot]

[ September 15, 2011, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Mach916 ]

SVT-DROP
CAFords OG
Member # 1736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVT-DROP  Ford pictures for SVT-DROP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fucking haters bro. I hate people like that, have no respect for other people's property. [Mad]
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was LS1 BRUH who did it [Mad] ,,,, but you didnt here it from me [Cool]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stock fox:
i would have shot whoever did that if i found out [Mad]

When keeping it real goes wrong

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

Who is the next troll or just plain annoying post whore to get the boot???

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/megamallard/guaposheep.jpg

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate pussy ass bitches that have to mess with someones car,are they to much of a pussy say or do something to your face.I went into walmart once and someone spray painted on the side of my car "shit aint tight" i was so mad i took out the bat in my trunk and beat a tree and the shopping cart holder.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel your pain ... I got my 5.0 keyed in high school and that was the last time I drove it there . I got a custom paint job and never drove it after that...

About 2 years ago I had just boughten my 03 Hd and I was at pick n pull getting some parts . When I walk out my tailgate and bed was keyed . Shit pisses me off that I work so hard for my shot and some POS just for the fuck of it messes it up !!!

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com