Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » sum1 pick this up

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: sum1 pick this up
94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/2596701769.html

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope they at least did a gasket kit/top end kit on that motor before slapping on that charger. That's a lot of miles to be running a charger on... It looks clean though and has a lot of good parts

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know it is posted on here for sale an since trunkster own the car i would past the guy has lied on one of rides that was built an it was not done right
wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wichoms4  Ford pictures for wichoms4    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this car belong to sicGT on this site. contact him for more details

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

Anyone can shift an auto, but not too many can bang gears...

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wichoms4:
this car belong to sicGT on this site. contact him for more details

An before that trunkster own it
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup that's my car. Car runs great and everything works. Compression its great in all 8 cylinders. I'm sure the procharger been ther sience the car had 90k miles. I have done all the maintance oil change,procharger oil,ngks spark plugs and air filter. I drive the car atleast 100 miles a day with AC full blast.

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:
You know it is posted on here for sale an since trunkster own the car i would past the guy has lied on one of rides that was built an it was not done right

Why would he lie i have paper work for some of the work done to the car.

--------------------

2015 Mustang GT

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
Originally posted by 1sickGT:
quote:

Ask trunkster about his coupe that didn't blow the head gaskets.
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

quote:
quote:
quote:

He bought the car with the procharger and the rest of the mods. He only add the 03 cobra kit to it.

--------------------

2015 Mustang GT

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I thought when your running a turbo, it is pretty common for head gaskets to blow, that don't really mean it wasn't built right.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com