Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WARNING THIS IS OFFENSIVE

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WARNING THIS IS OFFENSIVE
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII&feature=player_embedded#!

"All you have to do is f*ck and nine months later you get big bucks." "Dis is where da taxpayer money goes".

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Typical mentality too. I feel dumber having just watched that. But it's absolutely fn true. Ghetto low life fucks like this can get assistance but the working poor (like me) who need help to stay afloat and work for a damn living are "over qualified" the system is broken and bullshit!

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why is she YELLING?and you can tell shes serious,give out the secret why dont you

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
vicstatic
¯
Member # 6702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vicstatic  Ford pictures for vicstatic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I put in 22 years at a popular grocery store. This specific store would have shut down if it didn't accept EBT/stamps and WIC.
I'd have to say that maybe only a 1/4 of the people really needed it. The rest were just sucking/workn the system. Lots of lazy people out there.

Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let me guess. That's in Oakland?

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think in order to recieve gov help you should:
A. Take a random drug test. If you fail you have to get help and pay for your tests after you've come up positive.( just like the rest of us with real jobs.)

B. You can't get knocked up. If you do you either have an abortion or the child is put up for adoption.( lastly they will be responsable for the cost of the abortion.)

C. A limit of 3 children max that you can claim for WIC, Section 8... ( this would hopfully curb the use of gettig knocked up for the money.)

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I think in order to recieve gov help you should:
A. Take a random drug test. If you fail you have to get help and pay for your tests after you've come up positive.( just like the rest of us with real jobs.)

B. You can't get knocked up. If you do you either have an abortion or the child is put up for adoption.( lastly they will be responsable for the cost of the abortion.)

C. A limit of 3 children max that you can claim for WIC, Section 8... ( this would hopfully curb the use of gettig knocked up for the money.)

For reals, I think fucks like that shouldnt even reproduce. I hate working at walmarts(crackworld) on the weekend of the first of the month. Why? because they are buying things off our money and im still broke!
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There u go America this is the real truth and people complain about illegals immigrants. I have never seen those guys that wait for work at home depot pay with any goverment help.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The sad thing is I get offers all the time in front of grocery stores from people driving brand new cars with brand new really expensive clothes and shoes trying to sell food stamps 50 cents on the dollar... I wish there was a way to turn these people in cause obviously they don't need it! Combined me and my wife work 100 hours a week and live check to check. And we've been audited twice in the last 4 years... F*ck the government!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
There u go America this is the real truth and people complain about illegals immigrants. I have never seen those guys that wait for work at home depot pay with any goverment help.

The problem with the illegal immigrants (day laborers) is they work under the table, don't pay taxes on what they earn, then they send money over to Mexico which doesn't get spent here in the US. Yet I pay damn near 40% on what I earn, then with my remaining 60% I have to pay taxes on stuff I purchase, I also have to have a drivers license and carry insurance, I can assure you the above mentioned don't have auto insurance or licenses for that matter. How's that right, I don't care if they work their asses off or get a hand out, there is no justifying what they do because they work, period.

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

Who is the next troll or just plain annoying post whore to get the boot???

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/megamallard/guaposheep.jpg

BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:
The sad thing is I get offers all the time in front of grocery stores from people driving brand new cars with brand new really expensive clothes and shoes trying to sell food stamps 50 cents on the dollar... I wish there was a way to turn these people in cause obviously they don't need it! Combined me and my wife work 100 hours a week and live check to check. And we've been audited twice in the last 4 years... F*ck the government!

I was audited in 02, 03 and 04, one of the worst experiences of my life, ended up paying 22k back, the actual refunds for those years didn't even add up over 9k, if you lie on your tax returns, which I didn't, I suggest you stop, the IRS is no joke, til his day I don't even try and write off things I'm entitled to just so they don't flag my returns.

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It wasn't even an issue with lying, I actually took my returns to h&r block. They just said that this paper wasnt filled out correctly and was given too much but I only received 1500. That was in 06. Then I guess they audited me again in 08 for good measure and decided that I hadn't paid enough... Now I owe 3k. And to top it all off when I was on unemployment they said they paid me too much for that and I owe 4k for that as well... Like I said f*uck the government!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BackwardSnake:
quote:

The problem with the illegal immigrants (day laborers) is they work under the table, don't pay taxes on what they earn, then they send money over to Mexico which doesn't get spent here in the US. Yet I pay damn near 40% on what I earn, then with my remaining 60% I have to pay taxes on stuff I purchase, I also have to have a drivers license and carry insurance, I can assure you the above mentioned don't have auto insurance or licenses for
that matter. How's that right, I don't care if they work their asses off or get a hand out, there is no justifying what they do because they work, period.

Capitalism baby gotta love it. Like others say on this board "if you don't like how this country is run then get the fuck out" it goes for every dumb thing people associate that term with.

--------------------
03 Terminator

BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
quote:

The problem with the illegal immigrants (day laborers) is they work under the table, don't pay taxes on what they earn, then they send money over to Mexico which doesn't get spent here in the US. Yet I pay damn near 40% on what I earn, then with my remaining 60% I have to pay taxes on stuff I purchase, I also have to have a drivers license and carry insurance, I can assure you the above mentioned don't have auto insurance or licenses for
that matter. How's that right, I don't care if they work their asses off or get a hand out, there is no justifying what they do because they work, period.

Capitalism baby gotta love it. Like others say on this board "if you don't like how this country is run then get the fuck out" it goes for every dumb thing people associate that term with.
I don't think so, not once did I complain about how the country was run, I simply told the the guy trying to defend illegal immigrants vs. welfare recipients, since the laborers work for their money it's okay, the reality is it's not and I explained why and for that I'm not getting the fuck out of anywhere, I pay my part, whether or not I like it I do, and my part is more than most people make in a year.

--------------------

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII&feature=player_embedded#!

"All you have to do is f*ck and nine months later you get big bucks." "Dis is where da taxpayer money goes".

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Embarrassed]

our tax dollars hard at work! people who live like that are such a fuckin joke. its sad that our systems are setup that way, like slowback67 said there should be a lot more requirements to even be able to qualify for government assistance

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The problem with the illegal immigrants (day laborers) is they work under the table, don't pay taxes on what they earn, then they send money over to Mexico which doesn't get spent here in the US. Yet I pay damn near 40% on what I earn, then with my remaining 60%
I have to pay taxes on stuff I purchase, I also have to have a drivers license and carry insurance, I can assure you the above mentioned don't have auto insurance or licenses for

I don't think so, not once did I complain about how the country was run, I simply told the the guy trying to defend illegal immigrants vs. welfare recipients, since the laborers work for
their money it's okay, the reality is it's not and I explained why and for that I'm not getting the fuck out of anywhere, I pay my part, whether or not I like it I do, and my part is more than most people make in a year.

Calm down rich guy no one here cares about your income. Ive been paying taxes since I was 15 and I Know people abuse the system but I'm not going to sit here and complain
about it on a forum. On the other hand there's a lot of single mothers/fathers out there having a hard time Making ends meet and I would happily pay taxes to help out those in need if my family is well off. As far as day laborers blame the people who hire them yes the well off American folks like yourself who try to save a buck by not paying taxes or fair wages.

--------------------
03 Terminator

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The problem with the illegal immigrants (day laborers) is they work under the table, don't pay taxes on what they earn, then they send money over to Mexico which doesn't get spent here in the US. Yet I pay damn near 40% on what I earn, then with my remaining 60%
I have to pay taxes on stuff I purchase, I also have to have a drivers license and carry insurance, I can assure you the above mentioned don't have auto insurance or licenses for

I don't think so, not once did I complain about how the country was run, I simply told the the guy trying to defend illegal immigrants vs. welfare recipients, since the laborers work for
their money it's okay, the reality is it's not and I explained why and for that I'm not getting the fuck out of anywhere, I pay my part, whether or not I like it I do, and my part is more than most people make in a year.

Calm down rich guy no one here cares about your income. Ive been paying taxes since I was 15 and I Know people abuse the system but I'm not going to sit here and complain
about it on a forum. On the other hand there's a lot of single mothers/fathers out there having a hard time Making ends meet and I would happily pay taxes to help out those in need if my family is well off. As far as day laborers blame the people who hire them yes the well off American folks like yourself who try to save a buck by not paying taxes or fair wages.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I've obviously struck a nerve with you, what it is I'm not sure, should I care since this is only a forum, I guess not according to your way that the world should work, I've also worked and paid taxes since I was 15, and your point is. My point is, not that you care since this a forum and by god who discusses anything on Internet forums, is that you can't say a day laborer is better than a welfare recipient because they work hard to earn their money, it's apples and oranges, each group had their own issues and solutions, I didn't offer any solutions or place blame on one group. I have an opinion on the issue and am entitled to due to the fact that I am a taxpayer and yeah I pay more than others, I'm far from rich and when people get away without paying their fare share I can make a comment that the group of people isn't all that great when there are flaws in the system. You don't have to think like me nor agree, but when your come back is leave the country, rich guy, blah blah blah, it's kind of hard to take anything you say seriously, so to losbadgt, I'd like to hear what you have to say regarding this, [Big Grin]

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

i bet if you gave a immigrant day laborer a permit to work and pay taxes and the us born welfare recipients a job opportunity the ,welfare reciepients would be the the ones to loose jobs or come up with a fake disability claim..therfore leeching our system AGAIN...so id say labor worker over a welfare leech any day,sorry [patriot]

[ September 05, 2011, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: Gt MuStAng 510 ]

--------------------

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they drug test in florida now to recieve welfare [patriot] (and a few other states) they should start doing that in every state
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by SWEET03GT:
they drug test in florida now to recieve welfare [patriot] (and a few other states) they should start doing that in every state

yes.i totally agree with this call,that would stop all the leeching and shinanigans

--------------------

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SWEET03GT:

Never happen in CA some rights group and their attorney would say it's racist!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the sad part of this is that the real poor family that need the money are probably getting rejected, and these lazy B*&#CHes just stay at home and do nothing.

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
the sad part of this is that the real poor family that need the money are probably getting rejected, and these lazy B*&#CHes just stay at home and do nothing.

Ain't that the truth then again it's probably cause these people have a relative at the office, have you been into an unemployment, county, DMV etc. office lately?? How do those people get their jobs??? It always shocks me how a person who can barely speak or acts lazy as F*** is supposed to help anyone LOL
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck all the broke lazy ass people on ebt to lazy to get an job and pay taxes like everyone else!! eat shit and die!!!!!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com