Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fuck these stupid ass mother fuckers

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: fuck these stupid ass mother fuckers
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So as some of you know, I had body work and some paint work done on my car.. I'm currently at work and I get a call on the radio to come up front.. I already know that's bad news. I come out and find my whole 1/4 panel and door that was painted back in April to be keyed along with 8 -10 other cars parked on the same side of the road. Fuck these punk ass kids that have no god damn appreciation for what people work hard for. Now I have to make an insurance claim and try to get this all straightened out. If I woulda caught these assholes they'd be dead.. sorry for my rant.. I'm pretty furious at the moment [Mad]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck those punks!

Edit: Easy on the profanity we got kids on this site [Razz]

[ August 31, 2011, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck that, sorry to hear that Nick. That sucks bro! Wer eyou parked in a parking lot or on the street? [Mad]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sucks Nick" insurance should take care of you [patriot]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn nick I'm sorry to hear this...I wish woulda caught these fuks!!!

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn bro sorry to hear that... that shit sucks... when they broke into my car they destroyed the keyhole and all around it.. but insurance should cover that for you atleast...

--------------------
02 GT Vert

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I could keep the profanity on the low but I'm furious. Many people know how well I keep my paint and how clean I keep my car. But to have key scratches on a freshly painted door and 1/4 panel.. that's fucked. I'm filing a police report whenever they come..

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There isn't any cameras near by? You might catch them or get an idea of who the little shits are. Good luck and hope you find them.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damm nick sorry to hear about this bro, I would be the same way, but the good thing is that you have insurance and your covered, as for those punk ass kids fuck them foos, stay positive bro, for all you know you might just come out shittin with a brand new paint job like a fresh chinchilla fur coat...hope you get everything settled and everything goes well bro...keep us posted.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To be honest, is it much different than the shit embraced on this website? Most people here act in the same ignorant, immature, and stupid fashion. You have a guy bragging about being hooked up with a COP job,trying to catch any break he can get. Idiots who hold jobs in society posting some of the most mindless things ever, everyone's hard, knows about money, etc.
CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Finish keying it and get a paint job [Big Grin]
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I do have comprehensive on my insurance so its covered.. but its the principal of the matter. I put my blood, sweat and tears into this car to make sure that it looks it's best. Its punks like this that piss me off. No appreciation and no care in the world. I'm starting to calm down, but this just makes me mad and sad at the same time. People at work tell me to calm down and that its just a car. But this is my car that I put my time into everyday. I work hard for my stuff and wish nobody would fuck up what I've put so much time into.

So since I have coverage.. Anybody know anyone that has a shop that does insurance work? Please PM me with any info.. thanks

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That sucks man no respect anymore anywhere it's terrible.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com