Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » more craigslist lowballers.....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: more craigslist lowballers.....
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a table with 6 chairs listed on Craigslist for $75. My wife got a lowball offer of $40 and decided to take it. This stupid bitch put us off all week because she couldn't get a truck till today. Well, this asshole just shows up and tries to nitpick the whole thing and offer me $30! Okay, it took her a whole week to get a truck, wasted the gas and time to come over here and try to jack me for another $10...... fuck that! I told her no and put it back in the garage, its not over the money, its the fact she is trying to pull that shit with me! I'm guessing she'll call back in a min and decide to take it for the original amount agreed on and I'm going to tell her no. I'd rather put the fucking thing in my back yard and let the dogs chew it up before I let that bitch get over on me..... fuck craigslist lowballers! </rant>

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSflwqL7Va4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---------------------------------------------
Booted for being a drama queen.

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

Ever wonder what people who talk like this look like?

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Posts: 746 | From: Vallejo ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh yeah, in a few days she'll have some free riding lawn mowers and super cheap iPads going up for sale as well! She could have saved all this trouble by either not coming or not lowballing me, now she's going to wish she had given me $300 for that damn table!

--------------------

Abandon him.

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
Oh yeah, in a few days she'll have some free riding lawn mowers and super cheap iPads going up for sale as well! She could have saved all this trouble by either not coming or not lowballing me, now she's going to wish she had given me $300 for that damn table!

Yater FTW! lol
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can feel the heat over here from your post...whew. I know the bs your talking about and Id do the same thing, F that bitch glad u made her waste her time since she wasted yours. No mercy...sweep the leg Johnny!
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
Yater FTW! lol

He's Yoda, I'm simply the young Luke following in his footsteps! [Big Grin]

In all honesty I only wasted a few min of my time pulling the thing out of the garage, she wasted her and the poor sucker that offered to help's time. He looked pissed too when she started that shit, he realized he just wasted his time. I knew she was going to do that too, I could tell by the way she started nitpicking right away. They tell you what a piece of shit you're selling but they still want it. By the way this was a solid wood table with 6 chairs in good shape, 2 of the chairs were a tiny bit darker than the other 4 but identical other than that but it was a major deal killer for her..... fuckin hooker..... LOL

--------------------

Abandon him.

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
I have a table with 6 chairs listed on Craigslist for $75. My wife got a lowball offer of $40 and decided to take it. This stupid bitch put us off all week because she couldn't get a truck till today. Well, this asshole just shows up and tries to nitpick the whole thing and offer me $30! Okay, it took her a whole week to get a truck, wasted the gas and time to come over here and try to jack me for another $10...... fuck that! I told her no and put it back in the garage, its not over the money, its the fact she is trying to pull that shit with me! I'm guessing she'll call back in a min and decide to take it for the original amount agreed on and I'm going to tell her no. I'd rather put the fucking thing in my back yard and let the dogs chew it up before I let that bitch get over on me..... fuck craigslist lowballers! </rant>

I'll give you 20 cash right now!!!! lol I would've done the same thing. Already getting a table for 40 bucks. What more does she want?

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
should hit that bitch over the head with the chair WWF style, lol.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^^ my thoughts exactly!!!!!

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:

LMFAO that had me rolling.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

xchpstang
¯
Member # 1206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xchpstang  Ford pictures for xchpstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I buy things on Craigslist to resell but I'm amazed at the unrealistic expectations Craigslist creates. When I make the seller a reasonable offer they immediately reject it and tell me how the same item is selling for double on Craigslist. Unfortunately people don't realize the difference between what people try to ask for on Craigslist and what items realistically end up selling for which is much lower. A lot of the times I get a call back saying if I still want the item. This is because cold reality strikes and no one buys their item at an inflated price.

I don't consider myself a lowballer when I buy things but some people that sell on Craigslist need to adjust their expectations just a tad bit. That is one of the reasons I stopped selling on Craigslist and would rather sell through other means.

--------------------
04 Cobra, K&N FIPK,

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:

LOL! but realy agreed! [Big Grin]

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com