Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Vendicated Tuning

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Vendicated Tuning
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So my buddy recently got screwed over by this billy guy just wanted to see what you guys thought of the situation...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/sn-95-new-edge-mustangs-62/783290-beware-vendicated-tuning-modesto-ca.html

--------------------
02 GT Vert

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There was a thread about this a while back.. could've warned him!

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I think everyone knows not to go with him lol.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have only been saying he was a shitty tuner for what 4 years now.. every car he tunes runs like shit.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was also reading a thread on Norcal SVTOA , where a guy with a 05+ had billy build him a motor and the motor was "stolen" from him shop also..

Sounds like this chump needs to be taken down!

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah i was reading through my buddies fourm and looks like this guys lightning was stolen also sad and i wish i read the thread before this so i could have warned him before he went to him i just wish people would all step up at the same time and do something about this guy

--------------------
02 GT Vert

AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last I heard billy moved to LA about 2 months ago

--------------------
-American Revolution-

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Vendicated meth head

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Billy was claiming to build a stroker 3V for a guy but after a long period of time the buyer took his parts back. Shaun found that the stock block was just cleaned up and Billy was about to put stock internals back in. Also when Drew took apart the heads it was apparent that Billy had actually pissed all over them before shipping them to Sac. Class act this guy is...

[ August 04, 2011, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Y2K 281 ]

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how has no one fucked this guy up yet?? sounds like he is playing around with a lot of peoples money
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
how has no one fucked this guy up yet?? sounds like he is playing around with a lot of peoples money

i heard he got beat with a pipe.. someone caught him
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
someone needs to follow him so they can beat his ass daily!! i think its fucking rediculous that he got over on that many people at one time and others kept going to him and he has only been beat once..i would make his life fucked up and if he is hiding then i would make his parents life fucked up.. they said something about his dad having a shop, people should check there for parts and their missing cars.. completely insane.
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got a buddy that was going to have this guy fully build his car. He gave him the car, block, whole entire rotating assembly, cams, etc.. long story short.. my friends car sat in the corner of his shop for almost a year, untouched, and the rotating assembly was sold behind his back.
Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow I just read the SVT post and good lord people get together and give this piece of shit street justice..and THEN sue his ass(ok maybe not ideal) but you get my point. I cant imagine being ripped off 8k. I hope everyone gets their parts back and more.

This fucker deserves a good ass beating.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
Wow I just read the SVT post and good lord people get together and give this piece of shit street justice..and THEN sue his ass(ok maybe not ideal) but you get my point. I cant imagine being ripped off 8k. I hope everyone gets their parts back and more.

This fucker deserves a good ass beating.

+ 1000000000

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Why woulda anyone let there car sit in any shop for anywhere close to a yr and it not even being touched, I feel bad for all these people but at the same time think they are kinda dumb cause u cant trust anyone, if someone has your car for even 6months and haven't touched it what kinda shop is that anyways. I mean unless this is a state/world known shop for great work why would u leave your car there for so damn long.. This fool played everyone for suckers.. He needs to get handled.
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Why woulda anyone let there car sit in any shop for anywhere close to a yr and it not even being touched, I feel bad for all these people but at the same time think they are kinda dumb cause u cant trust anyone, if someone has your car for even 6months and haven't touched it what kinda shop is that anyways. I mean unless this is a state/world known shop for great work why would u leave your car there for so damn long.. This fool played everyone for suckers.. He needs to get handled.

Well said, the only reason my car is sitting in a shop untouched is because of my decision, if a shop hasnt touched it in 6 months thats garbage.

Karma is a bitch and he will get handled Im sure.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Lies. The guy kept lying about the progress of the vehicle and then he stopped answering my friends calls and texts. The car was actually there I believe for 8 months and never moved. Like I said, this happened to my friend so he can explain this situaion better than I can.

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
quote:

i heard he got beat with a pipe.. someone caught him
I heard it was his girlfriend that beat him with the pipe. Last I heard, he's somewhere in socal working at a ford dealership.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

He told my friend that the shop got "broken into" and his parts were stolen that's why it took almost 2 months to get his motor fixed and then he just stopped answering his phone... I'm just happy he didn't leave his car there..

--------------------
02 GT Vert

STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i've heard of this too.
I've got a car in my shop now that was "built" by this place. Motor is done.
Customer was told everything was forged and headwork was done. We suspect otherwise.

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
xchpstang
¯
Member # 1206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xchpstang  Ford pictures for xchpstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had this guy instal some stuff on my car about 5 years ago. He actually didn't do too bad of a job. At the time he was starting out so the excuses were sort of understandable. Thankfully I didn't have my car sit for a year in his shop or anything like that but after all the drama with many people on the boards here and at svtp I can't help but to feel sorry for all the victims. He's been running from his problems and trying to change his business name but I'm sure it will catch up to him sooner or later.

Out of the many times I talked to him he just doesn't seem like a bad guy but it's really hard to figure out why he makes such terrible business or life decisions. Let's face it: with the amount of enemies he has he's digging his own grave.

--------------------
04 Cobra, K&N FIPK,

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

I dont know man, still sounds stupid as fuck to let your car sit anywhere for 8months regardless of it being worked on or not.. I mean why wouldn't u be going down there at least once a month to check out the progress of the car for yourself anyways??
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone Needs To Beat This Guy And Take His Car, And Rumor Has It His Girl Is Hot So Take That Too And Leave Him With Nothing [dance]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com