Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » im off to the police acadamy guys (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: im off to the police acadamy guys
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive been wanting to do something useful and make some good money,being broke is no joke,i have a sister that is a police officer and shes been insisting that i go threw with it and sign up for the acadamy,so i made my mind up and will soon become a police odficer ,my sister has a few people she knows thay can pull some strings and get me in so ill be set ,sorry guys no more kids shit for me,nothing but patrol and serving/protecting our community ...ive always wanted to be a police officer, so now i just have to study hard, just felt like sharing

p.s.-no i wont sign tickets off

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck an stay safe.an ps i sign my own tickets off
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GOOD LUCK.

MY FRIENDS SIGN MY TICKETS OFF. [patriot] SFPD,OAKPD AND CHP

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DMI:
Good luck an stay safe.an ps i sign my own tickets off

thanks guys ,next 6 months are going to be stressful,need to pass at the top of my class

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What academy will you be attending?

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

southbay 101

--------------------

90LXdiaz
¯
Member # 10265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90LXdiaz  Ford pictures for 90LXdiaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pinchi juras...jk

thats good man, thinkin bout doing that too.

[ July 29, 2011, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: 90LXdiaz ]

Posts: 186 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

it will be worth it ,and ill be able to buy special guns too,yeee....ill be keeping the post whoring to a minimum ,so thanks guys for the support,ill be a cool cop dont trip,ill be commuting in my 02 maro for the next 6 months

--------------------

Hele On
¯
Member # 4107

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hele On  Ford pictures for Hele On    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck! Remember, spirit of the law and letter of the law... don't be so wound up and lose a sense of who you were before you donned the uniform. Don't go making statements that make yourself seem holier than thou... a badge and gun don't make you, you're decisions and how you carry yourself while in uniform are what people see. Don't be a hypocrite, and don't lose yourself. End of rant [patriot]
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck..

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Goodluck man my this is my goal too

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck da police, except 2tone!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dayum son look at you bro I always wanted to do that and now your all up in the door nice... That's good news... I'm proud of your decision... let me know how it's goes because I'll be right behind you ..... Don't know anybody close to me to give me pointers you know...

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bacon??!

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
my sister has a few people she knows thay can pull some strings and get me in so ill be set

Couldnt get in on your own eh? [Razz] [Wink] sorry just fn with ya. Good luck.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your sis must have a serious juice card...u got hired on or goin as a non affiliate?

good luck, fly under the radar.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Bent70
¯
Member # 9694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent70  Ford pictures for Bent70    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
it will be worth it ,and ill be able to buy special guns too,yeee....ill be keeping the post whoring to a minimum ,so thanks guys for the support,ill be a cool cop dont trip,ill be commuting in my 02 maro for the next 6 months

It'll be hard getting special guns, since you would need a special letter of ok from the chief, at least in the city. Most of all fat discounts for leo [Big Grin] My buddy is sfpd I'm jealous and makes bank on o.t.

--------------------
some stangs and thangs

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good for you. I have a couple family members and several friends in law enforcement. Definitely going to be a game changer.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
so i made my mind up and will soon become a police odficer ,my sister has a few people she knows thay can pull some strings and get me in so ill be set

Best of luck with it, but keep in mind nothing is for sure and there is plenty of competition out there so be careful not to be overconfident.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
chitty chitty bang bang [patriot]
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck with this Bro I respect that... My brother just graduated alameda county police academy for BART Police

--------------------
02 GT Vert

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats go for it man, I want to be a correctional officer now that I got laid off I have the time to try an further my career!
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck bruh!
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck bro and congrats!! It helps is you have some pull with someone in a department. It is tough out there to get a law enforcement job even with a post. I have couple friend with clean ass backgrounds, and POST certs and they cant find shit. Make sure you graduate at the top of your class, that will make it easier.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats dude, I still plan on giving it a shot in a couple of years.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com