Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WOW! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: WOW!
FITTY
¯
Member # 7502

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FITTY  Ford pictures for FITTY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhToN7aoqT8Nyy9C1Z

--------------------
DAMN.......... WHAT WAS THAT?

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hope they put this on the news, fucked up they shot him 5 times n just for not paying for a bus ticket.

[ July 17, 2011, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: SWEET03GT ]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats horribe. the story will reveal itself so i wont jump to conclusions right now

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Description:
"On Saturday July 16, 2011 at approximately 1640 hours(SFPD) shoot 5 times & kill armed black male adult in the Bayview's Hunters Point district at Oakdale and 3rd street. Crowd of onlookers start small riot. SWAT team and police officers from University of California (UCSF Police) on scene to calm the growing number of spectators. Small silver colored handgun on the scene but later picked up by spectator whom later disappeared in crowd." R.I.P. Submitted by franco staxx

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for burnout50  Ford pictures for burnout50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=41f_1310880503

quote:
SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco's police chief announced Sunday afternoon that investigators had recovered the gun of a man killed in an officer-involved shooting the night before in the city's Bayview neighborhood.
The man had been detained by patrol officers conducting a fare inspection on a Municipal Transportation Agency light rail stop at Third Street and Palou Avenue at about 4:45 p.m., police Sgt. Michael Andraychak said.
The officers were stationed in the area as part of an increased police presence to respond to recent shootings in the neighborhood, Andraychak said.
The 19-year-old man ran from the officers and allegedly pulled out a handgun and shot at them as they chased him on foot, police said.
At least one of the officers returned fire and wounded the suspect.
He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead at 7:01 p.m., police said.
No officers or witnesses were injured in the shooting.
While making an appearance at the AIDS Walk in Golden Gate Park Sunday afternoon, SF Police Chief Greg Suhr told KTVU that investigators had succeeded in retrieving the victim’s gun late the night before.
As documented in a cell phone video of the shooting incident posted on YouTube, a witness to the shooting had retrieved the gun and ran off with it. Investigators tracked down the weapon several hours later.

Good part on the COPs for taking this guy out. Guy should have never been carrying a gun in the first place and shooting at the cops.

[ July 17, 2011, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: BURNOUT50 ]

--------------------
SOLD! Clean '91 LX Hatch Original

Daily Driver - 2014 Mustang GT w/ Track Package

Posts: 220 | From: SF, Antioch, Rio Vista, Bay Area | Registered: May 2006  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guy had a gun. He is going to get shot by police. No questions asked. All those people raging in the video need to realize that. If the guy wouldve shot a cop, i'm sure all the people there wouldnt react the same way. Oh the life in the ghetto!

[ July 17, 2011, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Rob1 ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if dude had a gun and was indeed shooting back at the cops...im sorry, but he had it comin...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome. I've got to go to that area on Tuesday for work.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
Awesome. I've got to go to that area on Tuesday for work.

Bust a sicky!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He got what he deserved! He shot at the cops and got dealt with. Stop the video at 2:57 and above the double HH in the WSHH logo at the bottom of the screen you see the pistol that was later retrieved from someone that stole it from the scene. They recovered a shell and I'm sure they are going to run a test to see if the bullet that was shot, matches to the gun.

[ July 18, 2011, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He had it coming. He had a gun and shot at the police. What do you expect? The stupid part of it all is that all these people are still going to riot claiming he did not get what he deserved [Roll Eyes]

[ July 18, 2011, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: CobramanPhil ]

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From what i just read, the guy killed a pregnant lady in Seattle and ran and shot at police. If thats the case, he deserved to get shot and die and all those people rioting for him can die with him.
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
killed a lady in seattle????where you see that at

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/07/17/BA2G1KBJ9G.DTL

Guy and three others were sought for shooting and killing her and her unborn child, guy fires at SF Police and people have the nerve to be mad and hide his gun and there was gunfire at her vigil.

Wolrdstarhiphop reports that innocent man is shot by police for not paying his Muni fare!

Who are these idiots?!

GOD Bless America!

[ July 18, 2011, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

Guy and three others were sought for shooting and killing her and her unborn child, guy fires at SF Police and people have the nerve to be mad and hide his gun and there was gunfire at her vigil.

Wolrdstarhiphop reports that innocent man is shot by police for not paying his Muni fare!

Who are these idiots?!

GOD Bless America!

Gotta love the 'He's an innocent man!!!!" card being pulled in every one of these incidents.

I wonder how those low life thugs feel now about protesting and rioting over a raping murderer.

[ July 18, 2011, 03:30 AM: Message edited by: Rob1 ]

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
Originally posted by Rob1:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

Who are these idiots?!

GOD Bless America!

Gotta love the 'He's an innocent man!!!!" card being pulled in every one of these incidents
Beautiful thing ain't it! I don't care what people say what color you are what job you have what your income is you gotta see that this country is hurting bad!
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel dumber now from reading this thread

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ONE FOR THE PO PO'S!!! WOOHOO... [patriot] and now we dont have to pay for him to be in our prison system!!

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for burnout50  Ford pictures for burnout50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Somebody call the AmberLamps! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
SOLD! Clean '91 LX Hatch Original

Daily Driver - 2014 Mustang GT w/ Track Package

Posts: 220 | From: SF, Antioch, Rio Vista, Bay Area | Registered: May 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BURNOUT50:

lol!
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BURNOUT50:

Ohhh heee leeeeeeeaaakin!! Haha. Good, I love all the piece of shits screaming "where da gun, where da gun!?" One less worthless person off the streets. I think thats why I could never be an officer, I would have lets rounds go into the croud.. [patriot]

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
White95GT
¯
Member # 1915

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White95GT  Ford pictures for White95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea lots of dummies in that crowd
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The system has failed us!! LOL [Big Grin]

-

Win-win situation here for the cops, dude shouldn't have pulled the gun out and shot at the cops.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After all the protesting BS that went on turns out the fatal bullet may have been from his own gun

http://www.policeone.com/officer-shootings/articles/4099678-Police-SF-shooting-victim-died-from-self-inflicted-wound/

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com