Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Prius owners

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Prius owners
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHA you fags have to get back into regular traffic as of today! Forced to take off your sticker for the carpool lane even though its just you driving by yourselves.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/06/27/bay-area-hybrid-vehicles-owners-bid-farewell-to-carpool-lane-perk/

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck a prius

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Goddamnn things,ain't nothing worse than one of them torqueless monsters in a carpool lane

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Prius drivers are almost as bad as BMW drivers. Glad their are losing that privilege maybe now they will realize they don't own the road when they see my truck on their ass cause they are slow as fuck.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just laugh when I see one of those cars on the road. Most of the owners are so full of themselfs..... Thinking they are saving polar bears.
Reallity sets in when they are replacing the batterys and labor cost. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just plain old fashion up to date circus cars lmao.....

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
HAHAHA you fags have to get back into regular traffic as of today! Forced to take off your sticker for the carpool lane even though its just you driving by yourselves.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/06/27/bay-area-hybrid-vehicles-owners-bid-farewell-to-carpool-lane-perk/

amen...couldnt wait for those 85k drivers to get back in the slow lanes where they belong.
as far as the white stickers for natural gas and electrical, we're good until 2015.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

92sleeperGT
¯
Member # 8076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92sleeperGT  Ford pictures for 92sleeperGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmao at this post!
[worship]

--------------------
1992 Mustang Gt

Posts: 718 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GOOD! Fucken Prius owners drive in the carpool lane going 60 like wtf get the fuck out of the way!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Prius drivers are almost as bad as BMW drivers. Glad their are losing that privilege maybe now they will realize they don't own the road when they see my truck on their ass cause they are slow as fuck.

Hey now, leave us BMW drivers out of this bug eater topic! [Big Grin]
I've figured out there are 2 types of Prius drivers: the dyke looking chick with peace and Obama stickers on the back, sometimes with some gay pride shit. Then you have that 1970's looking, shaggy gray hair collage professor guy.... you know, the one with the jacket that has the tan suede patches on the elbows.... yeah, that guy. They all drive in a clear lane but stay 3 mph under the speed limit no matter what. I really think we need to make a fag lane and make them all drive in it so they stay out of normal people's way!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This will make trips to the Bay area so much better. I'm convinced that traffic will flow better now that those assholes are back where they belong. Hopefully they choose the slow lane. GTFO of my way! Raptor coming through! I've got trees to kill, people!

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
This will make trips to the Bay area so much better. I'm convinced that traffic will flow better now that those assholes are back where they belong. Hopefully they choose the slow lane. GTFO of my way! Raptor coming through!I've got trees to kill, people!

lmao!!!
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Valieron puro pito

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Lemonade
¯
Member # 3692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lemonade  Ford pictures for Lemonade    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
GOOD! Fucken Prius owners drive in the carpool lane going 60 like wtf get the fuck out of the way!

That really pisses me off! I hate those world savers that think they can do whaterver the hell they want.

Lems [Mad]

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
Goddamnn things,ain't nothing worse than one of them torqueless monsters in a carpool lane

prius have like 295lbs of torque

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want a Prius and put a 01 Lightning motor and blower into it and tub it, and get a custom license plate that says "GOGREEN"

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
I want a Prius and put a 01 Lightning motor and blower into it and tub it, and get a custom license plate that says "GOGREEN"

[worship] [Razz]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
quote:

Why would u try and back up a prius? oh yeah you like del solstice. Lol muahahahaahahaa [burnout]
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for reals everytime i would have to pass up one of those fucken prius drivers, driving like 45mph on the freeway in the carpool lane [Eek!] [Eek!] , move bitch get out the way{luda}.... [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris83179  Ford pictures for Chris83179    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Might as well scrape off the diamonds from the asphalt too. Carpool lanes are a joke. They make great passing lanes though, specifically on Hwy 80 between Pinole-Emeryville

--------------------
13 Focus ST
01 Bullitt - Sold

Posts: 558 | From: Bay Area & Sac | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
 -

LMAO!
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Lemonade
¯
Member # 3692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lemonade  Ford pictures for Lemonade    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
quote:

Uh, okay:

1.8 Liter Aluminum DOHC 16-Valve Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i), 98 hp @ 5200 rpm (73 kW @ 5200 rpm), 105 lb.-ft. @ 4000 rpm (142 N•m @ 4000 rpm)

That would be Prius X 3 to get that number.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com