Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » do u guys feel the same way??

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: do u guys feel the same way??
1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1_raw_95  Ford pictures for 1_raw_95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sooooo i kinda park my car out side so at night anytime i hear my dog start barking i always run to my window or go out side to make sure nothing is wrong wit my car..do u guys feel the same way now n days..i swear im so paranoid wen it comesto my car:( it sucks

--------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>KinG CoBRa<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a handful of camera's like this and a loaded shotgun under my bed help me sleep at night.

http://www.amazon.com/Foscam-FI8918W-Wireless-Camera-Viewing/dp/B00466X9SY/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_8

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I leave mine outside so it'll get taken! I need the damn insurance money lol [Razz]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
I leave mine outside so it'll get taken! I need the damn insurance money lol [Razz]

Lol

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My car is parked in the garage, in a completly fenced yard and I still jump everytime I hear them bark lol

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup I always jump out of bed too when my dogs start barking, every since my commuter was stolen and my dogs were barking like crazy and I didn't think anything of it since it was my POS beater, but now I'm not taking any chances wether there's rain and thunder outside I still go look anytime they bark again...oh and almost forgot FUK YOU all of you POS lowlife thieves that don't work for your shit like most of us do on this site I hate you foos and hope I catch one of you slipping one of these days to make an example of your ass....feels good saying that [Big Grin]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1_raw_95  Ford pictures for 1_raw_95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:

lol i prolly wouldnt get shit for my lil turd

--------------------

1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
Yup I always jump out of bed too when my dogs start barking, every since my commuter was stolen and my dogs were barking like crazy and I didn't think anything of it since it was my POS beater, but now I'm not taking any chances wether there's rain and thunder outside I still go look anytime they bark again...oh and almost forgot FUK YOU all of you POS lowlife thieves that don't work for your shit like most of us do on this site I hate you foos and hope I catch one of you slipping one of these days to make an example of your ass....feels good saying that [Big Grin]

oh yea i remeber u posting up about ur integra man beater or not that still sucks....

--------------------

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i feel the same way but i know they cant steel it cuz of our pats system ford put n it but they can still steal my rims n shit

[ June 28, 2011, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: SWEET03GT ]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
hes2quick
¯
Member # 8916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hes2quick  Ford pictures for hes2quick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I for sure feel the same. I was working on my accord today and just about to close my garage when some guys slow down to look at my car coupe thats in my garage. hell yeah I'm paranoid LOL. Now a days you cant flaunt your shit or show off cuz there always a hater out there that cant have what you have. always tryin to ruin it for the next guy. [Frown]

--------------------
91 coupe with a 6 point cage,draglites, and some suspension work,3.73

Posts: 105 | From: Redwood City now Tempe, AZ | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
hes2quick
¯
Member # 8916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hes2quick  Ford pictures for hes2quick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
plus I have two dogs and I actually was just talkin to my lady while we were eating dinner and I told Her I'm gonna buy a gun and she was all for it [patriot] One good thing about living in Arizona right to bare arm state [patriot]

--------------------
91 coupe with a 6 point cage,draglites, and some suspension work,3.73

Posts: 105 | From: Redwood City now Tempe, AZ | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:

yup it sux bro, that whip got me everywhere, but fuck it i stay smiling because karma will come to them and they will get their taste.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For the guys parking outside there are motion sensors at harbor freight for $25 and it comes with a wireless beeper that reaches 400' away and the sensors reaches 40' good cheap insurance for your car

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com