Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » LOL this is insulting truly

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: LOL this is insulting truly
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoR3qLgL_uU&feature=youtu.be

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree fucker should speak english he been here more the 2 decades.at least. He could speak fasthatch english
jegg
¯
Member # 9910

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for jegg  Ford pictures for jegg    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Screw that guy... Who was the chick in the white top walkin around behind him? She has a nice rack
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jegg:
Screw that guy... Who was the chick in the white top walkin around behind him? She has a nice rack

You must be color blind cuz the only white top I saw was the lady sitting next to him.

--------------------
To be or not to be

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw her I agree. Are you kidding 23 years and doesn't speak English well enough to use it..very sad..

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guy said he does speak English, he just felt more comfortable speaking Spanish since it was his first testimony...hey it's his f'n right to choose to speak Spanish....Que no mame ese pinche viejo cabron!!

[ June 20, 2011, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: BULLITTMAN ]

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jegg:

YEEE

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SHIT their is 2 fine whores one to the one that was walking (left) and one behing the ugly lady in white,takem DOWN

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
With the exception of international relations, if you're publicly and officially addressing a government official, i think english should be required. If you can't make a decent argument in english, you automatically lose.
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
With the exception of international relations, if you're publicly and officially addressing a government official, i think english should be required. If you can't make a decent argument in english, you automatically lose.

You lose for making this comment. He can't speak however he dam feels like it!!

--------------------
To be or not to be

Zeke34
¯
Member # 9432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeke34  Ford pictures for Zeke34    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What I don't understand is when you go to other countries you're expected to learn their language (or atleast a few words and phrases to aid in simple communication with the locals) as opposed to them catering to you. Why should the United States be any different? I'm by no means hatin' on anyone who doesn't speak english but come on, you've been living in this country for how long and you can't speak english (even if it's broken english)?

[ June 20, 2011, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: Zeke ]

--------------------
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming that Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:

You lose for making this comment. He can't speak however he dam feels like it!!
Not for nothin but try going to a hearing in Mexico and testifying in English lol Although I agree this is a multicultural nation and we have the right to chose come on man there's gotta be a push to learn the language of the country you live in, when I moved here in the 80's with my family I didn't speak one word of English, the lady at the school wrote a classroom on a piece of paper for me pointed where I should go and I walked into a classroom sat in the back and started listening, a month and a half later I could speak enough to get by lol now 20+ years later I speak fluent Polish, English and also have a basic understanding of Spanish. This guy speaks English too and he may feel comfortable still speaking Spanish but at a committe hearing in a capital of a US state come on! My old ladys parents both feel more comfortable with Spanish but when they go to work or the mall or the courthouse they don't bring an interpreter!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its not that we cant understand the broken english but the effort trying is what we want to hear. It like a total disrespect for the country that is housing you and your family to not even have enough sense to learn the language of the country that your in and then try to speak on behalf of your people in your own language and not in ours. If I had to speak in a foreign country let's say France or something. And i'd lived there for 23 years, there would be no way in hell I would address them in any other language than French. Even if I had my own TV channels like teleamericano in France to watch.

--------------------

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Its not that we cant understand the broken english but the effort trying is what we want to hear. It like a total disrespect for the country that is housing you and your family to not even have enough sense to learn the language of the country that your in and then try to speak on behalf of your people in your own language and not in ours. If I had to speak in a foreign country let's say France or something. And i'd lived there for 23 years, there would be no way in hell I would address them in any other language than French. Even if I had my own TV channels like teleamericano in France to watch.

Amen
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
his english isnt that good and he was trying to make his speech as convincing as he could and obviously his first language is going to produce that better than his second.

old guy was comming off as a dick either way.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You live in America speak ENGLISH......23 years is long enough. Have a little respect for the country that made you a free man, and gave him the chance to better himself. I wasn't born speaking English I had to learn it. Didn't take me 23 years.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnuat:
his english isnt that good and he was trying to make his speech as convincing as he could and obviously his first language is going to produce that better than his second.

old guy was comming off as a dick either way.

Broken english is still english, speak it.

-

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pues que pasa aqui?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Pues que pasa aqui?

This went down in arizona chingon

--------------------

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I came to the states I didn't speak English very well but I learned because I'm an American and don't want to be crippled and as for the gentleman who was representing his people looks bad when he says he can't speak In English IMO, to the people he spoke to and the people he represents ,he was obviously was reading his speech from a paper he wrote he could of easily took the time to prepare it in English. His preferred country is The United States his preferred language is Mexican Spanish . But he's entitled to give his speech any way he likes it's his first amendment right but he won't get any respect from those senators doing it like that though they probably won't even listen. My point is if you want to live in this country and make it yours learn the first language of the country you want to live in, other country's would not help you if you couldn't speak their language, just saying.

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com