Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » anybody been to monterey?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: anybody been to monterey?
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
going this weekend with the gf anybody got some good places to get a hotel? best price and what not [patriot]

[ June 14, 2011, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: DIRTY SALLY ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Monterey Plaza is awesome...pretty pricey though but you get what you pay for.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn you're going to Mexico? [worship]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I always stay at the Embassy suites in Seaside. They have a free shuttle to take you down town and you give them a call to pick you up. Downtown Monterey is no place to drink and drive but a fun place to party. There is a really cool lunch spot just south of Carmel, its on the cliff with outdoor seating and a awesome view of the ocean & waves crashing on the rocks. I forgot the name but I can find it if you are interested.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

96mysticman
¯
Member # 8327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96mysticman  Ford pictures for 96mysticman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tickle pink inn [worship] here you go
http://www.ticklepinkinn.com/
[Wink]

[ June 14, 2011, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: 96mysticman ]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 96mysticman:
[Wink]

[worship]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Henry's BBQ is all you need to know. Just get the combo.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
Henry's BBQ is all you need to know. Just get the combo.

shits bomb had it for lunch

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
Monterey Plaza is awesome...pretty pricey though but you get what you pay for.

+1

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been there several times. We're actually going this weekend. We'll be there for a few days... starting this Sunday. We've stayed at the Spindrift Inn before but we're at The Clement this time.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Usually stay at the Monterey Marriott and as far as things to do take her to the boardwalk and cannery row tons of shops and little retaurants, I always liked the Fish Hopper for food or you can take her to Bubba Gumps or El Torito if you are on a budget it's right on the water.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 96mysticman:
[Wink]

Stayed here before ....twice!...hands down the best place period! [patriot]

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whenever Ive stayed there i just got a decent hotel. Schedule your activities so the room is just the place you shower, do your humping, and sleep. Have Fun!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to stay here before I die.
http://www.pebblebeach.com/
It's like a wet dream for us golfers to play there. LOL

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have to ask my girl the name of the place, but we go to this particular hotel like once a year, and it's normally $600-$700 a night, but she gets some kinda online discount. But the rooms are dope. Fireplace & hot tub in the bedroom.
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
I have to ask my girl the name of the place, but we go to this particular hotel like once a year, and it's normally $600-$700 a night, but she gets some kinda online discount. But the rooms are dope. Fireplace & hot tub in the bedroom.

Once a year and you don't know the name of the place what does she do take you blind folded... (no hard feelings) [Big Grin]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by VENOMUS PONY 5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:

Once a year and you don't know the name of the place what does she do take you blind folded... (no hard feelings) [Big Grin]
Haha no i don't pay and i don't drive when we're there... so it's not really on my mind. I'm like 90% sure the word "Lodge" is in there somewhere... lol
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com