Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Drug testing welfare recipients FTW!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Drug testing welfare recipients FTW!!!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/BBEXCLUDE-BNALL-BNMIAMI-BNSTAFF/2011/05/31/id/398319
^ [worship] Every state should have this passed!!!

[ June 06, 2011, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
up with the hope and down with the dope...my boss was telling me about this like 6 months back,i agree every state should pass this,especially for crack whores that use dope and have babys by dope dealers,and make children go threw poor living conditions, [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great idea, but it takes a state with balls and our state has a vagina with a bunch of sand in it!

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dayum there goes my welfare!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good post, I read this earlier today and thought "finally" something that makes sense.
Did you read the very last part about possible legal action coming from the ACLU. They can fuck themselves if they proceed with a lawsuit. Going to use the race card for sure, mother fuckers.
Probably going to bring in that useless Jesse Jackson to stir the pot even more.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's a good move and I agree every state should have this, and also they should rate some families. I'm all about immigrants inproving themselves but hate people taking abvantge of the system. When I go to Stockton to visit my parents and go to the grocery store I see all kinds of race paying with food stamps then drive off with brand new luxcery cars. Just not right

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's the way it should be! If only California would quit bein a bitch and take some action to end the bullshit

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Liberal faggets will have this overturned in no time.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:
That's the way it should be! If only California would quit bein a bitch and take some action to end the bullshit

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you think that is bad these "mothers" get their babies sick every first of the month so they have to be checked into the hospital for a few days and while they go and kick it on our tax money

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Drug test em.

-

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So if the parent fucks up, the kids lose out? Not the best plan imo.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:

If the parent fucked up or is fucking up why do they still have their kids?

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:

+1,and i dont want my tax dollars going for drugs or to druggies.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Because even if the parents are shitbags, it would be an even larger financial burden for the kids to be raised by the state. Plus removing a kid from there family and placing them in a strange environment with strangers would be damaging to the kids. There is no real benefit to removing them from a home unless there be abused.

--------------------

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ABOUT FUCKIN TIME!! hate it when i get to a store a see ghetto ass people with brand new cars.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Because even if the parents are shitbags, it would be an even larger financial burden for the kids to be raised by the state. Plus removing a kid from there family and placing them in a strange environment with strangers would be damaging to the kids. There is no real benefit to removing them from a home unless there be abused.
So foster care is more damaging to the kids then being raised in a drug infested environment? please... [Roll Eyes]

if your addicted to drugs you shouldn't be living off MY tax dollars. period! props to florida for actually getting this bill passed [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So foster care is more damaging to the kids then being raised in a drug infested environment? please... [Roll Eyes]

if your addicted to drugs you shouldn't be living off MY tax dollars. period! props to florida for actually getting this bill passed [patriot]

Are you really trying to say that every parent that does drugs should have there kids taken from them?....okay, in the real world that just would NOT work out. Also remember there are millions of people on some form of financial aid, those drug test for the millions of people are not free, the money comes from somewhere. Yeah well give them monthly drug tests, raise your hand if your willing pay for all those test.....anyone

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^If they have money for drugs.... Then they have money to eat. You must have skipped over the part where it says they can recieve money IF then enter rehab..... Sounds like a great law to me. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the drug tests are cheap compared to the money the gov't is handing out to drug addicts that dont feel like getting a job since theyre already getting handouts. drug test em all. maybe if they pass their drug tests on a regular basis the tests can be taken farther apart to cut down on costs. just an idea. i definently will be voting yes on this if its on the ballot. its unfair that the working class should have to pass a drug test just to have the right to EARN their money while those sitting on their ass for whatever reason getting a free check do not.

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it would be great to pass this law. i would say 75% of welfare an section 8 an anything else that gets free hand outs do some type of drug

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Drug test em.

-

x2 [worship]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
fast 98gt
¯
Member # 9307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fast 98gt  Ford pictures for fast 98gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they should that way people like me and my family that just have hit a rough patch dont look as bad i will drug test any day of the week. i hope it passes in cali so dumb azzez dont keep getting stuff that they dont deserve.

--------------------
98 gt with mark 8 motor
07 p71 crown vic
02 explorer 4.0 4wd
90 gt hatch auto sold
90 f350 5.8 sold
88 lx vert 2.3 5sp...sold

Posts: 173 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they ATLEAST need to do away with the cash balance on the ebt card, i have a retail job and you should see all the stupid shit people buy with govt money, fuckin hair die, make up,. pet shit..... if your so pooor you neeed govt aid you should not be wearing make up and having a fuckin pet, it down right pisses me off
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SWEET03GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Drug test em.

-

x2 [worship]
[patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com