Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MIAMI HEAT (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: MIAMI HEAT
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YEA BOI!!

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
miami son since da start lol

its over wak ass dallas aint got shit for them

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can't stand LeBron.

Lets keep it real, Would you quit your team or support a guy that quits his team because he/you felt his/your team couldn't win or compete. Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson couldn't do it. Therefore I could never support a team that LeBron plays for.

Lets go Dallas.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thtas for them lebron haters that say he cant finish game lets go heat
GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats the point of playn with foos who aint got no passion you have to find team mates that want to win
FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All u bandwagon fans make me sick i hope the mavs sweep yall

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSflwqL7Va4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---------------------------------------------
Booted for being a drama queen.

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

Ever wonder what people who talk like this look like?

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Posts: 746 | From: Vallejo ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whos the bandwagyon fan?

ur just mad cause ur team lost [Razz]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U know damn well 8 years ago or even 4 years ago none of yall posers were heat fans get off lebrons jock

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSflwqL7Va4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---------------------------------------------
Booted for being a drama queen.

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

Ever wonder what people who talk like this look like?

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Posts: 746 | From: Vallejo ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
can't stand LeBron.

Lets keep it real, Would you quit your team or support a guy that quits his team because he/you felt his/your team couldn't win or compete. Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson couldn't do it. Therefore I could never support a team that LeBron plays for.

Lets go Dallas.

Hahaha I knew I would get this.... Ok but seriously... Lebron waited how long for Cleveland to get him help?? And im tired of people comparing him to Jordan or Magic, they did not win a championship alone. They both had stars on their teams... And ive always been a LEBRON fan....And ur sick if u think Dallas will sweep Mia... #Team HEAT... [patriot]

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

quote:
can't stand LeBron.

Lets go Dallas.

u dont make sence its like ur selling ur mustang and u cuzzin wants to buy it for 2000 and den another dude offers u 3000 ur gona say no just beacause u dont want to disapoint ur cuzzin

in lebrons case its champinships not money

lets go heat

[patriot]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see old cavarlier fans,not heat fans,GO LAKERS

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
quote:
can't stand LeBron.

Lets go Dallas.

u dont make sence its like ur selling ur mustang and u cuzzin wants to buy it for 2000 and den another dude offers u 3000 ur gona say no just beacause u dont want to disapoint ur cuzzin

lets go heat

[patriot]

You're comparing apples to oranges. What kind of person quits the loosing team, to join the winning team?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BANDWAGONS........GO LAKERS

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
quote:
can't stand LeBron.

Lets go Dallas.

lets go heat

[patriot]

You're comparing apples to oranges. What kind of person quits the loosing team, to join the winning team?
A weak player who's deperate to win ,epecially when u can't live up to your supposed hype....that's who,ohh also a quitter

--------------------

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

I see a bunch of bitter lakers fans... You guys just sit back and watch Miami beat the same team that swept ur old lakers..

--------------------

Thugnificent

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
quote:
quote:
quote:
can't stand LeBron.

Lets go Dallas.

lets go heat

[patriot]

A weak player who's deperate to win ,epecially when u can't live up to your supposed hype....that's who,ohh also a quitter
Hahaha WOW! A weak player?? That hasent lived up to the hype??!! Youre doing some gud Krystal! Bruh! What other hype does he have to live up to?? He has won the MVP two years in a row... He has carried the Cavs by himself! Took them to the Finals and 2conference finals... Hell the Great Mike Didnt win his first ring until his 6th year in the league! COME ON BRUH BRUH!!

--------------------

Thugnificent

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can I get a Fuck the east coast and everyone that lives close to it.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
90LXdiaz
¯
Member # 10265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90LXdiaz  Ford pictures for 90LXdiaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
chivas
Posts: 186 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't stand Dirk Nowitzki I'd kick that motherfucker in the head! same goes to pussy ass Blake Griffen!

Sorry guys just had to get that off my chest like breast reduction....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

quote:
Originally posted by LUCKY 187:
Can I get a Fuck the east coast and everyone that lives close to it.

Awwwww... Somebody all pissed off bcuz Kobe is gonna be watchin the Finals in 3D and u still got rabbit ears wrapped in foil...

--------------------

Thugnificent

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Family guy is hilarious

--------------------
To be or not to be

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Go sacramento heat

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

And ain't. No fun if the lakers don't loose none,how would u feel if we just kept winning all the chapionships,oh wait you'd feel like this............,G.....O.......... LAKERS...

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Let's go sacramento HEAT....lol

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

BANDWAGON.....u better jump on it

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com