Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Epic beardman update

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Epic beardman update
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhh_HQwaNw8

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sad, but I thought he was 67 last year. In this video he said he was 64. Anyways, he still needs help, and its sad that he's on the street.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
Zeke34
¯
Member # 9432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeke34  Ford pictures for Zeke34    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not 100% sure about whether he's a veteran or not, but if he is then I think it's pretty f*ckin' ridiculous that the V.A. hasn't stepped up to help him out.

--------------------
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming that Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bet that dude that got beat up is at home laughing his ass off at this video...
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see him from time to time in downtown SF roaming around.
Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's Fucked up way to live a life sad story

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Zeke:
I'm not 100% sure about whether he's a veteran or not, but if he is then I think it's pretty f*ckin' ridiculous that the V.A. hasn't stepped up to help him out.

LOL what do you think the V.A going to do? Sorry to break it to you, they won't do JACK SHIT. This has been the case for decades and nothings changing anytime soon.

You become a soldier, you fight for your country with your life on the line. You come back and can't find a job, you get kicked on the streets and you become EBM jr... and then you die.. The clock keeps ticking and everything is a cycle.

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by Zeke:

LOL what do you think the V.A going to do? Sorry to break it to you, they won't do JACK SHIT. This has been the case for decades and nothings changing anytime soon.

You become a soldier, you fight for your country with your life on the line. You come back and can't find a job, you get kicked on the streets and you become EBM jr... and then you die.. The clock keeps ticking and everything is a cycle.

AL "THE TRUTH" STOCK
sad but it is what it is

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did'nt even watch the whole vid. From watching all his previous vids, the man is obviously mentally ill and a habitual LIAR! He was NEVER a vietnam vet either. Someone made this vid hoping he would get donations. If he is truly homeless I feel sorry for him. But at the same time. You have to do for yourself! Nobody is going to take care of you in this world especially if you are an able body grown ass man.

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
EPIC BEARD MAN VS KIMBO SLICE , ILL PAY TO WATCH IT
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
I did'nt even watch the whole vid. From watching all his previous vids, the man is obviously mentally ill and a habitual LIAR! He was NEVER a vietnam vet either. Someone made this vid hoping he would get donations. If he is truly homeless I feel sorry for him. But at the same time. You have to do for yourself! Nobody is going to take care of you in this world especially if you are an able body grown ass man.

This!!!
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98z28:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:

This!!!
If you guys watched the whole video, they state clearly that they're NOT SEEKING DONATIONS. Tom "Epic Beard Man" has money (in the form of Section 8 vouchers) for rent, but he can't find a place that will take him in. He's homeless, has mental health issues, and a police record.

They're asking people to help him find an affordable spot that will overlook his colorful past.

[ May 14, 2011, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: 04 S281 ]

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone should rent him a room in your house. LOL
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com