Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » White house won't release Bin Ladin pictures

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: White house won't release Bin Ladin pictures
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110504/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden

anyone else think this is complete bullshit??

man up obama!! release the damn photos

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yah im all about the proof, but Obama has a good point to not release them cause of a retaleation matter,that could very well happen, but a little picture wouldn't hurt for clariffication and to close this shit once and for all. [patriot]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Think about it. What good will releasing the photos do?

If you don't take U.S. governments word that he's dead, why would you believe a U.S. government produced photo?

Look at it from a different point-of-view. What if they came over here, killed a U.S. leader and then posted pictures on the internet. How would that make you feel?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:

If you don't take U.S. governments word that he's dead, why would you believe a U.S. government produced photo?

Look at it from a different point-of-view. What if they came over here, killed a U.S. leader and then posted pictures on the internet. How would that make you feel?

Comparing apples to oranges there... he was a Rebel terrorist, not a government leader. I'm sure most muslims are just as happy to see him gone as we are. I believe releasing the photos wouldn't do any more harm than killing him already has.

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i can tell you how i FELT when i watched 3000 people die in a day

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LUCKY 187:

Agreed [patriot]

I'm a Muslim and i believe we should see his body. Shit, they showed Saddam being hung (well 90% of it). Then they showed his body afterwards....

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just trust us!!!! please believe me! [dance]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
quote:

Comparing apples to oranges there... he was a Rebel terrorist, not a government leader. I'm sure most muslims are just as happy to see him gone as we are. I believe releasing the photos wouldn't do any more harm than killing him already has.
No apples to oranges. It's real

From a foreign point-of-view, some feel that the U.S. military is terrorist organization. Just keeping it real and those are the facts.

Yes, some Muslims and almost all Americans are happy that he's gone. But that doesn't translate to "yes" we should release the photos. The latest CNN poll stated that only %56 percent of Americans want his photo released. To me that not a significant amount to justify a release of photos.

And yes, releasing photos does play a role in the psyche of an individual, either for or against Osama. Using the analogy that Obama used, releasing the photos is like the spike after the touchdown, there's no need. We found that mother fucker and we killed him. And releasing the photos will not change an American mind on how they feel about Osama, but it could change a mind of one Muslin soldier working side-by-side with an American soldier. Then what?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

Agreed [patriot]

I'm a Muslim and i believe we should see his body. Shit, they showed Saddam being hung (well 90% of it). Then they showed his body afterwards....

Why do you believe we should see his body?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
yah im all about the proof, but Obama has a good point to not release them cause of a retaleation matter,that could very well happen, but a little picture wouldn't hurt for clariffication and to close this shit once and for all. [patriot]

+2 many pros and cons to this

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMNIT I CANT FIND MY BOTTLE TOP OPENER@!!!! [Mad]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
DAMNIT I CANT FIND MY BOTTLE TOP OPENER@!!!! [Mad]

You are one random individual.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

Agreed [patriot]

We didn't hang him

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The same people who want to see a body are the same who believe Obama is not a US citizen they don't need to prove shit to us cuz you wouldn't believe the photos also

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
The same people who want to see a body are the same who believe Obama is not a US citizen they don't need to prove shit to us cuz you wouldn't believe the photos also

+1

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

If they came over here and killed a US leader they'd video tape him having his head cut off and put it up on the internet. On the other hand the pics won't do any good because people will just start crying that they are Photoshopped anyway.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm Muslim and I want to see the pictures of that fucker dead

--------------------
02 GT Vert

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:

EXACTLY

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com