Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What does Osama's death really mean?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: What does Osama's death really mean?
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some food for thought on his death in the aftermath. This means it's just the beginning for us imo.

You just gotta love the whole media / White House circus over the Osama Bin Laden announcements. Remember when we were told we had to go after these dangerous terrorists so we could be safer? Remember when we were told that the terror alerts had to be put on orange and red because Bin Laden was "living in a cave" and plotting to bomb us?
Well now that the White House insists they've killed Bin Laden, where's the celebration of freedom and safety? Why aren't we firing the TSA and reversing the Patriot Act? Isn't the danger now over? Can we bring bottled water back on airplanes again?
Instead, the government now says that killing Osama Bin Laden makes America MORE dangerous because his cohorts might seek "revenge."
Huh? Wait a sec... so killing Bin Laden makes America less safe? Wasn't the entire sales job on this supposed to be that killing Bin Laden would make us more safe?
Check out the logic here: George W. Bush said if we don't kill Bin Laden, we won't be safe. Obama says now that we DID kill Bin Laden, things are even less safe. So apparently, according to the U.S. government, killing them or not killing produces exactly the same result. We're all in danger, they insist, no matter who they kill.
Do you see the total perpetual war con job America has been sold over the years, spanning multiple presidents? There are no conditions under which we can go back to being "safe and secure," you see. There is no list of outlaws that can be taken out so that the government announces "There, now we're safe. All the bad guys are gone." Nope, instead we get this perpetual war setup that keeps the munitions manufacturers rolling in dough while our soldiers keep coming home in body bags. It is a complete con job, and it's all being used to strip away our constitutional rights and freedoms, too.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Confused]
man i thought this was a ford site? not some mombo jumbo crap about some dead jewish guy?

titties and beer ftw [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Although i do believe that his followers WILL seek revenge i also believe that by killing him that we will be safer in the long run.
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1) site your sources, but make sure they're creditable and not someone that shares the same opinion as you.

2) who cares? I feel heck of a lot better that that bastard is dead.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like turtles

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
[Confused]
man i thought this was a ford site? not some mombo jumbo crap about some dead jewish guy?

im down for some titties and beer [patriot]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I couldn't agree with you more. Everybody is debating on if he is dead or not. Does it really matter? What could we gain either way? Nothing, the only one that win's is the Government, they use our "fears" to make change easier and excepted. As far as releasing pictures & video, I say that would do more harm than good. We all know millions of people are "celebrating" his death, but what about those crazy Mofo's that are now morning their leader. We now have the possibility of multiple successors or Terror plots that have been planned for years and set to go "live" upon his death. We know they have the will, I just hope they don't have the means. Either way it doesn't matter the Government will use it to their full advantage and then some. I hate to say it but this is far from over.

FYI - if it did gown down just like they told us, He got what he had coming. [patriot]

[ May 03, 2011, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: SnakeBit ]

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it means EASTBAY FTW

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]
[worship]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In the long run the USA will be safer because he can't now speak out and get more followers.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

[patriot]

--------------------

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
1) site your sources, but make sure they're creditable and not someone that shares the same opinion as you.

Citing sources would certainly help the credibility of his argument, but other parts of it are already in our every day lives. His mentioning of the TSA, Patriot Act, airport security example, all reflect what has happened since 9/11. I agree with the OP to a certain degree. I think our rights as US citizens are slowly being eroded away. In my opinion, I don't think the authors of the Constitution intended for it to be interpreted in such a complicated way.

quote:

The end I agree with. Glad that scumbag got his [patriot]

[ May 03, 2011, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: DLo ]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im glad hes dead too.Even if it changed nothing its well worth it.He had to pay for his actions.
Bottom line.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
[Confused]

at least it ain't the 30th thread of some ls? pics. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:

Citing sources would certainly help the credibility of his argument, but other parts of it are already in our every day lives. His mentioning of the TSA, Patriot Act, airport security example, all reflect what has happened since 9/11. I agree with the OP to a certain degree. I think our rights as US citizens are slowly being eroded away. In my opinion, I don't think the authors of the Constitution intended for it to be interpreted in such a complicated way.

quote:

The end I agree with. Glad that scumbag got his [patriot]

in short you can't put the genie back in the bottle.. you can't take back what happen.. it's that simple.. [patriot] what do you think will happen if we scaled back security? some other d-bag will just jack another plane and do it again.. if people think because we got obl it is all going to go back to pre 9/11.. hell no.. but getting that piece of shit, does show anyone that would attack us. it might take 10 years but we will get you no matter where you run or hide! [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
I think our rights as US citizens are slowly being eroded away. In my opinion, I don't think the authors of the Constitution intended for it to be interpreted in such a complicated way.[/QB]

^ This is 100% how I feel.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

slick5.0
¯
Member # 7521

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slick5.0  Ford pictures for slick5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it means fill up ur car as much gas and get ur beer and liquor store is going to be close for a while due to a death in the family
Posts: 203 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slick5.0:
it means fill up ur car as much gas and get ur beer and liquor store is going to be close for a while due to a death in the family

Lmao! [worship] [worship]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
it means EASTBAY FTW

LOL [patriot]

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:
Originally posted by slick5.0:

Lmao! [worship] [worship]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Some food for thought on his death in the aftermath. This means it's just the beginning for us imo.

You just gotta love the whole media / White House circus over the Osama Bin Laden announcements. Remember when we were told we had to go after these dangerous terrorists so we could be safer? Remember when we were told that the terror alerts had to be put on orange and red because Bin Laden was "living in a cave" and plotting to bomb us?
Well now that the White House insists they've killed Bin Laden, where's the celebration of freedom and safety? Why aren't we firing the TSA and reversing the Patriot Act? Isn't the danger now over? Can we bring bottled water back on airplanes again?
Instead, the government now says that killing Osama Bin Laden makes America MORE dangerous because his cohorts might seek "revenge."
Huh? Wait a sec... so killing Bin Laden makes America less safe? Wasn't the entire sales job on this supposed to be that killing Bin Laden would make us more safe?
Check out the logic here: George W. Bush said if we don't kill Bin Laden, we won't be safe. Obama says now that we DID kill Bin Laden, things are even less safe. So apparently, according to the U.S. government, killing them or not killing produces exactly the same result. We're all in danger, they insist, no matter who they kill.
Do you see the total perpetual war con job America has been sold over the years, spanning multiple presidents? There are no conditions under which we can go back to being "safe and secure," you see. There is no list of outlaws that can be taken out so that the government announces "There, now we're safe. All the bad guys are gone." Nope, instead we get this perpetual war setup that keeps the munitions manufacturers rolling in dough while our soldiers keep coming home in body bags. It is a complete con job, and it's all being used to strip away our constitutional rights and freedoms, too.

This is exactly how I feel, there's a lot of bullshit going on with our government and they let the media do the dirty work in spreading fear to everybody...

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think Bin Laden's death was a formality because the whole purpose of his existence was to create revolution through violent means in the muslim world. Once the facebookers and twatters showed everybody they could cause change in Egypt without violence it signaled an end to Bin Laden's purpose. Putting a bullet in his head was only a formality, bitch got caught slippin!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think it means that everyone needs to stfu and just be happy that this fuck is dead. Our country kill him meaning other country would think twice before they fuck with us. i dont care that it took ten years but we took over that country in on time and eliminated most of this fucks. so be happy we live in this wonderful country.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Afghanistan: Objective was to capture or kill Bin Laden & the others responsible for planning the 9/11 attacks. When the Taliban refused to give up Bin Laden & Al Qaeda, our objectives changed: Capture or Kill Bin Laden & Others responsible for planning 9/11. Remove the Taliban from power and institute a new government. Train a military and police force.

All objectives are complete, we should leave. That's what we get out of Bin Laden's death.

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com