Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Knuckle Sandwich at IHOP

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Knuckle Sandwich at IHOP
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Served all day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pw-bEwEUvI

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow

--------------------
03 Terminator

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9shJZCnPr9s&feature=related

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha molly woop that trick!
ima sayin you try to fight like a man your goin get hit like a man noim sayin! [Embarrassed]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was a BIG WOW SMDH.... SMDH...  -

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9shJZCnPr9s&feature=related

my friend just got punched in the face, let me check my phone real quick (1:04 second video)

[ May 03, 2011, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Ryan_LX ]

--------------------
Jesus is king!

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She deserved that shit. Who the hell does she think she is trying to fight a cop lol

--------------------
02 GT Vert

92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When you interfere with a cop while he is in hand combat with another idiotic person, of course your gonna get hit. All I'm saying, is he knows he's going home to his family at the end of his shift, and that dumb broud isn't stopping him.
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92MaroonGT:
When you interfere with a cop while he is in hand combat with another idiotic person, of course your gonna get hit. All I'm saying, is he knows he's going home to his family at the end of his shift, and that dumb broud isn't stopping him.

That's for Damn sure [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
02 GT Vert

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont know she wasnt hittin dude at first, and he straight slapped her...why wouldnt she get pissed and hit dude back? Just cause he's a cop, and yeah just because u got hit by a female,BARELY does not mean you gotta cock back and really swing on a beezy like that. He jumped into that punch like she was a dude tho, not sayin it was her rightness to jump in, but Cop failed at handlin that one.. IMHO [patriot]
BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And brah was pullin that black chick by the hair, and the cute mixed girl in the middle had some of her hair grabbed to lmao...like I said, he probably should have handled that a weeee bit better..

But of course I dont know what the original issue is. but this just goes to show, anybody can get their ass beat by the cops, even a lil white girl.

IMHO again. [patriot]

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cop hit her first...thats all bad!!

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnuat:

+1000

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:

+1000
She got hit after she clawed his face off.
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did anyone notice the dude dressed like Boba Fett sitting at the table? WTF?

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

quote:
quote:
quote:

+1000
She clawed him cuz he bitch slapped her tho lol. Cops dont give a damn...that fool already knew he could sock the girl, and say it was defense even tho the chick is hella small and he already slapped her lil ass.

Idk I just see this kinda shit all the time, and its like cops dont know how to handle a situation, cop or not, you dont sock females like that for that small of a offense. All she did was try to stop him from pullin that chick hair out. Imagine what the fool prolly does to his wife.

That dude is man-handlin broads from the start. yankin that one chick hair and slappin/mollywhoppin another? c'monson

92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

quote:
Originally posted by Mach 5oh:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1000
She clawed him cuz he bitch slapped her tho lol. Cops dont give a damn...that fool already knew he could sock the girl, and say it was defense even tho the chick is hella small and he already slapped her lil ass.

Idk I just see this kinda shit all the time, and its like cops dont know how to handle a situation, cop or not, you dont sock females like that for that small of a offense. All she did was try to stop him from pullin that chick hair out. Imagine what the fool prolly does to his wife.

That dude is man-handlin broads from the start. yankin that one chick hair and slappin/mollywhoppin another? c'monson

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. Think about all the stupid crap he has to put up with day in and day out, and people think that he was too rough with someone that had first put her hands on him, and initiated the fight. He had all the right to take her down as he did. Being Criminal Law is my major, I see no wrong doing. Next time I guarantee that lady will not go hands on with a police officer, and she will mind her own business.
BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

I respect your opinion, so im not gonna argue..but its alot of other cops, dealin with just as much if not more, and you dont see them mollywhoppin hoes. Looked real unprofessional and real mis-handled...he coulda just grabbed her instead of tryna Tyson her shit with the jump punch...looked like he thought he was in a Bar Brawl or somethin.
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1000
he slapped her first...thats what i was talkin bout

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BFD...some jizztrap got served. I think alot of people expect the police to tolerate their crap, moreso than they would tolerate from another another person. The police aren't punching bags.

--------------------
2012 Mustang GT
1989 Mustang LX 5.0 Notch
1995 Impala SS

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She physically interfered with a cop while he was trying to detain a suspect shes lucky she didn't catch a hot one women think they can hit a man with no consequences that's why they have this mentality to do as they please with there men but when you try that with the law you lose!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach 5oh:
And brah was pullin that black chick by the hair, and the cute mixed girl in the middle had some of her hair grabbed to lmao...like I said, he probably should have handled that a weeee bit better..

But of course I dont know what the original issue is. but this just goes to show, anybody can get their ass beat by the cops, even a lil white girl.

IMHO again. [patriot]

Yep, even a lil white girl gets beat sometimes [Eek!]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by graylx:
BFD...some jizztrap got served. I think alot of people expect the police to tolerate their crap, moreso than they would tolerate from another another person. The police aren't punching bags.

QUOTE OF THE DAY!!! [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the cop pulling out the tazer gun would have been classic and probably the better move.
Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com