Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Somebody's gotta say this about Osama (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Somebody's gotta say this about Osama
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last night, I read that the body was not going to be returned to the US, that it was going to be processed and buried according to Islamic Law, whatever. NOW, I'm reading stuff on CNN saying the body was dumped at SEA?

Anyone else have a fucking problem with this? The most wanted man on planet earth by our government, ten calendar years in the hunt? And less than 24 hours after his reported death, his 'body' is dumped in the ocean? Beyond the reach of verification? No pictures confirming his corpse? No video of his body being examined by US medical personnel? No independent verification by a member of a foreign government? BULLSHIT.

You know what the fuck just happened? Unless there is some kind of CONCRETE, irrefutable evidence presented to the public that OBL is indeed DEAD, the only thing that can be possibly be inferred:

One Muslim just gave the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card to another Muslim. If the public doesn't demand and get that proof, if they buy this story as it sits, this fucker gets off the hook, free forever. Because no one's going to be looking for him anymore. If he was ALREADY dead for some time, as has been suggested by others, then this bullshit needs to be called out for what it is: Another bait and switch tactic by an illegal president, trying to get the light off of his past.

I WANT SOME FUCKING PROOF!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like when asked for obama's birth certificate.

--------------------
Duh' Winning- Charlie Sheen

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
Last night, I read that the body was not going to be returned to the US, that it was going to be processed and buried according to Islamic Law, whatever. NOW, I'm reading stuff on CNN saying the body was dumped at SEA?

Anyone else have a fucking problem with this? The most wanted man on planet earth by our government, ten calendar years in the hunt? And less than 24 hours after his reported death, his 'body' is dumped in the ocean? Beyond the reach of verification? No pictures confirming his corpse? No video of his body being examined by US medical personnel? No independent verification by a member of a foreign government? BULLSHIT.

You know what the fuck just happened? Unless there is some kind of CONCRETE, irrefutable evidence presented to the public that OBL is indeed DEAD, the only thing that can be possibly be inferred:

One Muslim just gave the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card to another Muslim. If the public doesn't demand and get that proof, if they buy this story as it sits, this fucker gets off the hook, free forever. Because no one's going to be looking for him anymore. If he was ALREADY dead for some time, as has been suggested by others, then this bullshit needs to be called out for what it is: Another bait and switch tactic by an illegal president, trying to get the light off of his past.

Conspiracy theorist! lol!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why is it conspiracy theorist? I love my country but I hate and dont trust my fucking government. You probably believe that we were in Iraq to fight terrorists too?

--------------------

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Why is it conspiracy theorist? I love my country but I hate and dont trust my fucking government. You probably believe that we were in Iraq to fight terrorists too?

did obama start that shit in afghanistan or iraq??people tend to act like the 8 yrs bush was in office never happened!!WAKE UP ALREADY!!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
quote:

did obama start that shit in afghanistan or iraq??people tend to act like the 8 yrs bush was in office never happened!!WAKE UP ALREADY!!
I dont care if it was Osama in office or Bush, show me proof!

--------------------

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sure [Roll Eyes]

[ May 02, 2011, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: SLPR93 ]

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
should have buried him under a pig farm

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
sure [Roll Eyes]

LOL, my parents told me Santa Claus was real and look how that ended up. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The body is GONNA (not has been) be dumped at sea.That way he cant have a funeral or a shrine.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
TopNotch T-TOP
¯
Member # 9599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotch T-TOP  Ford pictures for TopNotch T-TOP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it looks like itz true folks he took a nice round right above his left eye [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [worship] [worship] [worship] who ever send that round in to that dudes head is a true marksman check out the link

http://www.leftcoastrebel.com/search/label/Bin%20Laden%20Dead%20Body%20Photo

--------------------
1984 T-TOP NOTCHBACK MUSTANG
1993 Svt Cobra

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The pictures of his body and stuff will come out in the next couple of days. They aren't going to release it all at once, they will talk about it for the next week.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

He's alive and well with Tupac.

-

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The pics will be leaked soon. Really? You think the US put lives at risk for such a high value target and didn't verify via DNA that we got the right guy?

Also, I'm glad they dumped that trash at sea. That leaves all those extremist no rallying point to commemorate his life.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by topnotcht-top:
it looks like itz true folks he took a nice round right above his left eye [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [worship] [worship] [worship] who ever send that round in to that dudes head is a true marksman check out the link

http://www.leftcoastrebel.com/search/label/Bin%20Laden%20Dead%20Body%20Photo

unfortunately that's an old picture that was faked a while ago.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
sure [Roll Eyes]

LOL, my parents told me Santa Claus was real and look how that ended up. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
sorry you mom lied to you and you are so scared you can't trust anyone.. we have pic's & dna proof.. but i guess that isn't good anuff for some..

in your funny statement you said.. he gave him a get out of jail free card.. don't you think there might be a back lash if obl was seen ever again.? i mean only the wost wanted man in the world.. but you don't think anyone would still remember what he looked like just because "we lie to the world" and said we got him?

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im with 94droptopgt... dna testing was done but body has already been dumped at (sea) wtf??and dna results are not back yet??wtf straight bull shit.. seems shady to me..freeze that mothafucker bring him here!! people that think the government isnt shady need to wake up!
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
im with 94droptopgt... dna testing was done but body has already been dumped at (sea) wtf??and dna results are not back yet??wtf straight bull shit.. seems shady to me..freeze that mothafucker bring him here!! people that think the government isnt shady need to wake up!

lets take a deep breath and think.. you think they are going to lie about this to the world? what they sent him a note saying.. "we are all good your free to go, just don't ever be seen ever again.." really? i guess people still belive the elvis is still alive and partying with jim morrison.. [worship]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If this body being dumped at sea is true there is something very very phony about it. Why did we get all the other bodies from Saddam and the other Al Quada (sp) leaders?
Don't think though that getting him (if we did) makes any difference (other than psychological) in this war because these people made war with us that will be fought until there all dead.
There number 2 man will step up, then when he's dead his number 2 will step up and so on. It really means jack in the scheme of this long term goal the Taliban has against us and our allies.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
The body is GONNA (not has been) be dumped at sea.That way he cant have a funeral or a shrine.

Exactly!, this way he cannot be worshipped.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
If this body being dumped at sea is true there is something very very phony about it. Why did we get all the other bodies from Saddam and the other Al Quada (sp) leaders?
Don't think though that getting him (if we did) makes any difference (other than psychological) in this war because these people made war with us that will be fought until there all dead.
There number 2 man will step up, then when he's dead his number 2 will step up and so on. It really means jack in the scheme of this long term goal the Taliban has against us and our allies.

Yes the body was dumped at sea this morning at 2:10am in the Arabian sea or somewhere near there. They did it so that his body won't be a spot for worshippers and no other country wanted his body anyways.
According to Islamic Religious law they have 24 hours to bury the body so i am not surprised they did it quickly to make sure there is no errors and we don't piss off more people

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ May 02, 2011, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mafia shit right there that fool is sleeping with the fishes

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

Yes the body was dumped at sea this morning at 2:10am in the Arabian sea or somewhere near there. They did it so that his body won't be a spot for worshippers and no other country wanted his body anyways.
According to Islamic Religious law they have 24 hours to bury the body so i am not surprised they did it quickly to make sure there is no errors and we don't piss off more people

From what I understand Bin Laden was killed almost a week ago so I'm not sure were honoring this practice.

Now on another note, what took us so long to hear about him being killed?

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

From what I understand Bin Laden was killed almost a week ago so I'm not sure were honoring this practice.

Now on another note, what took us so long to hear about him being killed?

They wanted to do an DNA test to confirm it was him before they broke the news

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com