Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » big thanks to A.O.P

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: big thanks to A.O.P
SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks nate for the great work! Many of you guys have read my post about vendicated and i took my car to all out performance in fresno and nate got my car situated. friday i went to frenso to get the car tuned and when we strapped it down and did a first pull it was blowing out spark, nate called his brother at about 11pm, who owns a napa and he meet us down at his store to sell us spark plugs. after installing the plugs it was ready for tuning. Nate definitly goes out of his way to take care of customers hes a great tuner and im glad i finally found a honest trust worthy tuner and shop.

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[dance]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad it worked out for ya [patriot] Always good to see there's still good shops out there

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
np rich.glad we could assist you with your car.

--------------------
Owner Of All Out Performance
Ya I own that Cobra
Old setup whipple and jug 9.37 155
New twins hoping for 8.50s at 165

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great to hear of honest shops. so what did it put down?
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats whats up...the more i hear about this guy the more am thinking of trailing my cobra to fresno to get it tuned

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good to hear rich!!!! props to Aop for getting the car fixed [patriot]
Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
sick94gt
¯
Member # 9968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sick94gt  Ford pictures for sick94gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice what did the car put down? I think its time to change that sig.

--------------------
01 Camaro SS
98 Cobra- The DD

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's great to hear about a new shop that does great work for a change,glad it worked out bro,and there 2hrs away from the bay,so maybe he'll get more work as oppose to going 2 hrs in another direction.
SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sick94gt:
Nice what did the car put down? I think its time to change that sig.

Lol I tried to change my sign but it never lets me wtf! !!

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You have to email cafords its retarded.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
are the numbers too low to post after 2 guys asking to see what it put down? [Confused]
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
are the numbers too low to post after 2 guys asking to see what it put down? [Confused]

streetracers don't post time slips or what numbers there cars put down
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

quote:
Originally posted by NCALSVT:
It's great to hear about a new shop that does great work for a change,glad it worked out bro,and there 2hrs away from the bay,so maybe he'll get more work as oppose to going 2 hrs in another direction.

We are a new shop.but my partner and I have combined 20 plus years exp.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AOP FTMFW! [patriot]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Big props to you Nate, ur a coo dude and hella went outta ur way for Rich [patriot]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Thanks bud.we try.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

quote:
Originally posted by dirty money inc:
quote:

O-K, i guess we can't judge how good the tuner is. why even bother to make a post if it's such a secret.
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Why every dyno is different.you don't judge a good tuner by max power.anyone can throw a bunch of timing at a terminator to.make big power.a good tuner imo is a person who maximizes the combo safely and gives Drivability.the car ran like shit on old tune and had way to much timing.so it wasn't safe on pump gas.the car didn't idle and started like shit,bucked at low speed.I resolved all those issues with perfect street manors with great idle and fuel trims within 2%.you can have all the power in the world but if it runs like shit day to day its not going to be a fun street car.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

18x10roushes
¯
Member # 5269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18x10roushes  Ford pictures for 18x10roushes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just tune mustangs or all sorts of cars?

--------------------
http://fastgms-teamfast.com/

MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
RIP Willie G

90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Specialize in LS stuff and mustangs anything carbed pretty much any stand alone system.

--------------------
Ya I own that Cobra

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dirty money inc:
quote:

O-K, i guess we can't judge how good the tuner is. why even bother to make a post if it's such a secret.
I judge a tuner by the work they do an how well there on car runs an i have seen smoe of nates cars an there clean an fast as hell

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com