Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MAIL MAN vs SMALL DOG

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MAIL MAN vs SMALL DOG
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So Today i Wake up and sit down to eat breakFast wen my dad tells me to go to the kitchen and get him a soda, i go and while im their i look outside the window by my front door and it turned out that my little dog named "TOBY" was out their and just then the mail man (FAG) approaches my mail box which is next to my door and right when my dog sees him he starts barking and running towards him and the fucking MaliMan takes out PEPPER SPRAY AND RUNS AFTER MY DOG AND HELLA SPRAYS HIM ON HIS FACE AND EYES!!!! i got helllaa fucking pissed at that Bitch ass PUSSY !!!! WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU AND YOUR DOG? [Mad]

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Slap him in the face with a newpaper!!!

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Call the mail service and complain. If your dog required treatment tell them they're covering the bill or you're going to sue. Also speak to the supervisor and ask if it's standard practice for their mail handlers to Chase AND pepper spray a dog because they got scared. I personally woulda beat him or called the police. That's animal cruelty.

[ April 09, 2011, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hold that mother fucker down and pepper spray his bitch ass.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First, I'd tell my dad to get his own damn soda. Second, I'd realize my dog could be taken an quarantined (or destroyed if it happens multiple times) for attacking a person and be thankful the letter carrier didn't call the cops or animal control.

If any little dog, off leash, attacked me, I'd make a 50 yard field goal with the little fu&#er then file a claim with the home owner's insurance company for dry cleaning costs to get the blood of my shoe

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If he was so scared and it was a threat he would be running away spraying and not chasing a dog to pepper spray it that is just wrong. Animal cruelty

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He Probly was chasing him to make sure he got a good coat of pepper spray in his eyes.if your dog isn't cool with people he Probly shouldn't be outside off of his leash look at it from the mail man's point of view he Probly has been bit hella times.

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mailguy doesnt know if dog has rabies...among other things. but this is only half the story. im sure the lil fella will be good. ready for its revenge lol

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You should train your dog how to act around people, if this was the case he wouldn't have got a face full of pepper spray, but you could call the USPS and tell them your dog went after the carrier and he pepper sprayed him to defend himself, I'm sure you'll win the lawsuit...

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would agree with the mailman IF he had not been running TOWARDS the dog. the fact he was chasing the dog means the dog was not being aggressive just protecting his territory. i would report his ass for sure.

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
510.86.notch
¯
Member # 9892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510.86.notch  Ford pictures for 510.86.notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
one time my friends 5 month old pit bull was tide up out front of his apartment.we made sure he couldn't reach the mail boxes or neighbors porch.long story short the mail man walked up and the dog went to run up to him he pulled out his pepper spray quick and sprayed the hell out of the dog.the puppy couldn't even reach him.they don't care about your animals.he was just a little puppy even if he was aggressive he was so small you could field goal him like stated above.puppy ended up fine.hope yours is.also never seen that mail man again think he was scared to come back.we almost jumped him.we had about five guys juiced up in the garage playing COD world at war..

--------------------
91 mustang coupe
84 mustang svo
89 mustang.4cyl5speed.
87 thunderbird turbo coupe-sold
86 mustang GT hatch-sold-kinda
86 mustang coupe-sold

Posts: 1062 | From: san leandro | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It could always be worse.....your topic could be "putting down dog cause of fag mailman". your dog could have bitten the mailman, and then it could end up a court order to have him put down.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
First, I'd tell my dad to get his own damn soda. Second, I'd realize my dog could be taken an quarantined (or destroyed if it happens multiple times) for attacking a person and be thankful the letter carrier didn't call the cops or animal control.

If any little dog, off leash, attacked me, I'd make a 50 yard field goal with the little fu&#er then file a claim with the home owner's insurance company for dry cleaning costs to get the blood of my shoe

LMFAO.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1 bro not to be mean but I just had animal control stop by
And lectured me in controlling my dogs.apperently one day my inlaw took the dogs out in the front yard to play with the kids and my neighbor called animal control for loose dogs(they hate me cus there fuckin haters).when I got home at night I get a knock on the door and asked me if my dogs got loose which I didn't know nothing about and said no.anways they said I can be fined
So I can't even have my dogs off leash infront of my house, cus I been warned allready so next time they see me I can be fined...

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So let me get this straight...your dog is off leash and you are not in 100% in control? You have to put yourself in the mail guy's shoes. Dog attack is big on letter carriers and the first question (if you take it to court) the judge is going to ask you is if you had your dog under control. If not..you are going to be in an uphill battle in trying to win your case.

[ April 10, 2011, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: CobramanPhil ]

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my dog iss short and fat, he is a Chiuaua&pug mix so he just barks but have NEVER bit any1 he is a friendly dog he just barks at people he dosent know and idk if u guys ever heard about dogs not liking mail mans but yea they dont get along for some reason....thanks guys....

--------------------
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My mail-man is kool with my pit

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's the dog thinking its a bad ass your dog see's a mailman then the dog barks the letter carrier drops the mail off then Walks away so the dog thinks he punked the mail man then this happens every single day so now the dog thinks it's a bad ass and goes ape shit when he sees the mail man. And yes it is standard practice for the mail man to pepper spray any dog that barks at them they take it as a threat and you got to think how many dumb shit dog owners who think there dogs are harmless who leaves there dogs out front unattended every day that these mail carriers encounter on a daily bases and if your dogs even touch the mail man in any way that's a law suite you can't win. So do the guy a favor and put your dog away until you get your mail cuz they can make it where they will not deliver your mail and you have to gO to post office to pick up your mail.

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
It's the dog thinking its a bad ass your dog see's a mailman then the dog barks the letter carrier drops the mail off then Walks away so the dog thinks he punked the mail man then this happens every single day so now the dog thinks it's a bad ass and goes ape shit when he sees the mail man. And yes it is standard practice for the mail man to pepper spray any dog that barks at them they take it as a threat and you got to think how many dumb shit dog owners who think there dogs are harmless who leaves there dogs out front unattended every day that these mail carriers encounter on a daily bases and if your dogs even touch the mail man in any way that's a law suite you can't win. So do the guy a favor and put your dog away until you get your mail cuz they can make it where they will not deliver your mail and you have to gO to post office to pick up your mail.

+1. .... You guys need to look at it in the mails man point of view.... I drive for fedex and had a dog almost bite me and kicked the dog hard and rolled a couple times. Owner was mad at first but he understood after. Another time there was a dog on a leash left alone in the front yard. The leash was so fucking long.lol I didn't even bother this time to make an attempt... The guy had to pick up his box which the station is about 20 miles away from him, dude was pist! And yes that is TRUE , if you start getting complaints ,no more mail will come to your door.. You will have to pick it up from the mail office.

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmfao pinche Toby

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My old neighbor had to go down to the post office to pick up their mail after their dog went after the mailman. It was 2 or 3 times the dog would come out barking and acting aggressive so they just ended the mail deliver service to that house. Mail delivery isn't a right granted to you and they don't have to drop it off at your door so if you stir up enough shit they'll make you just pick your mail up from now on to prevent any more problems. I understand "your" dog is nice and cute and little but the mailman doesn't know that. They get attacked all the time by strange dogs so there's no trust whatsoever in most cases.... the last thing I'd do is stand there and wait to see if the dog was on a short enough rope or not vicious before I defend myself.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88gtstang:
Lmfao pinche Toby

iknow, fuck it... haha

--------------------
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Lol x2 if you dont want your mutt getting pepper sprayed keep his ugly ass inside the house.

--------------------
To be or not to be

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com